Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[xpeptides] mod grf+ipamorelin+bpc

Just wanted to drop a quick anecdotal review here. I had an injury (multiple fractures including complex and spiderweb). Not going to get into any more detail than that due to opsec/paranoia. Anyway, first appointment, the doctor estimated up to a year for complete healing. I still had some BPC/mod grf/ipam from an earlier order with XPeptides and jumped on that right away. At the one month followup, the doctor said he's never seen this rate of healing before (said it was unprecedented to see no remaining fractures after that short a period of time). I am old, so this was definitely not a natural occurrence.

Side note: I did BPC subq in abs, which proves that BPC _is_ systemic and doesn't need to be injected at the site of the injury FWIW.

Anyway, no doubt in my mind at this point that XPeptides is legit.

Thanks, Jason!

I've been running X-Pep's BPC-157 to address some elbow tendonitis (I believe it is tendonitis although I haven't sought a diagnosis from a doctor). It has been working like a charm. Due to the tendonitis my bench press was limited to 275x6. Within a month it shot up to 315x8 pain free.

Prior to my first cycle I was diagnosed with AC joint arthritis a few years ago. I was told by a doctor that I would need surgery. I couldn't press anything. Ran BPC-157 for about a month (not X-Pep, didn't know about him then) and was back to reppin 225 on the military press when I could't even press the bar beforehand.

For me in both cases, after running it for a week or so, I start feeling faint pulsating in the injury area which I believe is due to the development of capillaries and increased blood flow. That pulsating does not occur prior to use. From that point on, in both cases, I start seeing real results.

I have also ran X-Pep's Mod-GRF and GHRP-2 which was great on a cutting cycle.

Lastly, I did run X-Pep IGF1-DES and I did not see or feel any insane pumps or anything consistent with the reported effects of that compound.

X's BPC is a fucking godsend thats for sure.

How many vials of BPC do you need to really see the benefits and how many subQ shots do you get out of 1 vial? I'm looking at trying this out due to tendon issues, thanks.

(03-18-2019, 05:36 AM)alphaproject Wrote: How many vials of BPC do you need to really see the benefits and how many subQ shots do you get out of 1 vial? I'm looking at trying this out due to tendon issues, thanks.
No hard and fast rules here. I've had great success with a dose of ~100mcg/40 lbs body weight/day split into 2 doses, so e.g. if you are 200 lbs, 250mcg 2x/day for a total of 500mcg/day. Vials are 5mg, so that means you get 10 days/vial. IMO you get great results after 4 weeks, so ~3 vials to start with. You should know if it's working by then and can order more if you're not fully healed.

(03-07-2019, 08:33 PM)DMill9 Wrote: I've been running X-Pep's BPC-157 to address some elbow tendonitis (I believe it is tendonitis although I haven't sought a diagnosis from a doctor). It has been working like a charm. Due to the tendonitis my bench press was limited to 275x6. Within a month it shot up to 315x8 pain free.

Prior to my first cycle I was diagnosed with AC joint arthritis a few years ago. I was told by a doctor that I would need surgery. I couldn't press anything. Ran BPC-157 for about a month (not X-Pep, didn't know about him then) and was back to reppin 225 on the military press when I could't even press the bar beforehand.

For me in both cases, after running it for a week or so, I start feeling faint pulsating in the injury area which I believe is due to the development of capillaries and increased blood flow. That pulsating does not occur prior to use. From that point on, in both cases, I start seeing real results.

I have also ran X-Pep's Mod-GRF and GHRP-2 which was great on a cutting cycle.

Lastly, I did run X-Pep IGF1-DES and I did not see or feel any insane pumps or anything consistent with the reported effects of that compound.

Are you also taking it sub q in the belly? I've been talking it for a week for some elbow/bicep pain but have been injecting in my stomach since pinching the skin and injecting with one had is a bit difficult so the arm is out.

I did end up getting some but I don't use it subQ I shoot it as close to the area that hurts as possible. Since it's water based shooting into the muscle is supposed to work better. TB500 though works anywhere you shoot it but you need more of that than you do BPC-157. From the math I've read I wrote down 6 ticks per dose or area @ 1:1 ratio. TB500 however uses a MUCH larger dose. I've read anywhere from 4-8mg a week. You only need to shoot that 2x a week though instead of every day like BPC-157.

[quote="DMill9" pid='44218' dateline='1551990795']
I've been running X-Pep's BPC-157 to address some elbow tendonitis (I believe it is tendonitis although I haven't sought a diagnosis from a doctor). It has been working like a charm. Due to the tendonitis my bench press was limited to 275x6. Within a month it shot up to 315x8 pain free.

How did you inject the BPC? IM or Subq? Debating on which method is more effective as I also have elbow tendinitis. Thanks!

(09-06-2019, 06:17 PM)21SalvageValue Wrote: [quote="DMill9" pid='44218' dateline='1551990795']

How did you inject the BPC? IM or Subq? Debating on which method is more effective as I also have elbow tendinitis. Thanks!

Any idea how well BPC works right down the ol hatch? I’ve heard it can be taken orally but have yet to hear from anyone who’s tried it.

(10-13-2019, 09:40 PM)Jack78 Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 06:17 PM)21SalvageValue Wrote: [quote="DMill9" pid='44218' dateline='1551990795']

Any idea how well BPC works right down the ol hatch? I’ve heard it can be taken orally but have yet to hear from anyone who’s tried it.

Only saw one study on it, but oral bioavailability is very poor (<10%), and it did not appear to be effective orally