Help! Cutting with GSO?

Topic created · 12 Posts · 1998 Views
  • I have Test E M840 and would like to cut it with grapeseed oil. Can someone give me the exact items I need to purchase along with the exact steps? I have 250mg/ml Test E M840 and want to pin 1.2 ml.

• Putting this in stupid terms since you asked for exact steps. Absolutely zero offense intended

You’ll need to purchase:
    USP grade sterile grape seed oil
    Syringes
    Needles (both to draw with and inject with)
    Alcohol swabs
    Test E 250

Steps:
    Swab both vials
    Wait for alcohol to dry, meanwhile
    Open syringe with draw needle and/or syringe and separately packaged needle
    Draw desired amount of GSO out of newly purchased GSO vial (we’ll just say you’re using half the amount as you are gear, so .6 mL on your syringe)
    Draw desired amount of testosterone (1.2 mL) on top of desired amount of GSO (so 1.8 mL total if you are using .6 mL of GSO)
    Switch needles
    Swab site
    Wait for alcohol to dry
    Inject

• What I purchased:

GSO, 10mL sterile vials, .22 micron syringe filters.

I drew 5mL of the M840 product then attached a filter and a new needle and injected it into a new vial. Then repeated the process with the GSO. Once the two products were in the new vial, I warmed the vial to ensure they combined.

This was my process, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a better way, but it worked for me.

Remember, when you do this, your new product will be half the potency it was. So 250mg/ml will be 125mg/ml. So 1.2ml will only be 150mg.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘14112’ dateline=‘1526909451’]
    Putting this in stupid terms since you asked for exact steps. Absolutely zero offense intended

You’ll need to purchase:
    Syringes
    Alcohol swabs
    Test E 250

Steps:
    Swab both vials
    Draw desired amount of GSO out of newly purchased GSO vial (we’ll just say you’re using half the amount as you are gear, so .6 mL on your syringe)
    Draw desired amount of testosterone (1.2 mL) on top of desired amount of GSO (so 1.8 mL total if you are using .6 mL of GSO)
    Switch needles
    Swab site
    Wait for alcohol to dry
    Inject
    [/quote]

@kingofcarbz So I don’t need a syringe filter? This process sounds the same as injecting two different compounds. It’s that simple? So just add .6ml of GSO to the 1.2ml of test M840. I’m going to order the gso vial today
    [hr]
    [quote=“ktulu” pid=‘14113’ dateline=‘1526909455’]
    What I purchased:

I drew 5mL of the M840 product then attached a filter and a new needle and injected it into a new vial. Then repeated the process with the GSO. Once the two products were in the new vial, I warmed the vial to ensure they combined.

This was my process, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a better way, but it worked for me.

Remember, when you do this, your new product will be half the potency it was. So 250mg/ml will be 125mg/ml. So 1.2ml will only be 150mg.
    [/quote]

@ktulu So you mixed an equal amount of M840 and GSO. @“kingofcarbz” said to use half the amount. Now I’m conflicted.

• I had T400. I used an earlier recommendation to cut it by half to kill the concentration. I know I’m good up to 250mg concentration, so I went close to that. It is your preference on the amount that you’d like to dillute to reduce PIP.
    [hr]
    From everything I have read @“kingofcarbz” knows what he is doing and provides great advice. I have read and taken advice from his posts in threads. I’m just relaying what worked for me.

• Both will work, flash. 50% dilution would be much lower concentration and would also prevent much of a reaction to the Mig, IF you’re reacting to it at all. Both options work, just a matter of what you want to end up with for a concentration.

• [quote=“flashpass123” pid=‘14118’ dateline=‘1526910492’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘14112’ dateline=‘1526909451’]
    Putting this in stupid terms since you asked for exact steps. Absolutely zero offense intended

You’ll need to purchase:
    Syringes
    Alcohol swabs
    Test E 250

Steps:
    Swab both vials
    Switch needles
    Swab site
    Wait for alcohol to dry
    Inject
    [/quote]

@kingofcarbz So I don’t need a syringe filter? This process sounds the same as injecting two different compounds. It’s that simple? So just add .6ml of GSO to the 1.2ml of test M840. I’m going to order the gso vial today
    [hr]
    What I purchased:

[/quote]

@ktulu So you mixed an equal amount of M840 and GSO. @“kingofcarbz” said to use half the amount. Now I’m conflicted.
    [/quote]

If you buy it already filtered (which sterile USP grade will be) you don’t need to filter it yourself. You’d only need to filter it if you buy every day GSO off of the store shelf. The USP grade stuff is sold by online med supply stores (eBay and Amazon have it too).

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘14155’ dateline=‘1526924902’]
    [quote=“flashpass123” pid=‘14118’ dateline=‘1526910492’]

You’ll need to purchase:
    Syringes
    Alcohol swabs
    Test E 250

Steps:
    Swab both vials
    Switch needles
    Swab site
    Wait for alcohol to dry
    Inject
    [/quote]

[hr]
    What I purchased:

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you buy it already filtered (which sterile USP grade will be) you don’t need to filter it yourself. You’d only need to filter it if you buy every day GSO off of the store shelf. The USP grade stuff is sold by online med supply stores (eBay and Amazon have it too).
    [/quote]

Maybe he just want to be super duper safe and re-filter it himself. 🙂

• [quote=“FitnessD7” pid=‘70349’ dateline=‘1570007408’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘14155’ dateline=‘1526924902’]
    [quote=“flashpass123” pid=‘14118’ dateline=‘1526910492’]

You’ll need to purchase:
    Syringes
    Alcohol swabs
    Test E 250

Steps:
    Swab both vials
    Switch needles
    Swab site
    Wait for alcohol to dry
    Inject
    [/quote]

[hr]
    What I purchased:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he just want to be super duper safe and re-filter it himself. 🙂
    [/quote]

I was slightly leary of the process my first time cutting it. I did it multiple times after without the filter.

• I simply took GSO and either mixed it into the actual shot, which was fine… OR… the easy way.
    Use an empty bottle and fill it up with 3CC of Test E and 3CC of OIL… DONE, Repeat.
    You essentially half dose the test but at least you won’t get knarly pip.

• Will mixing carrier oils matter at all? I’m pinning SoCos NPP and test P 200mg mig840 and while the pip only last about two days, it’s fucking god awful. Worst I’ve ever Had. I wanna cut it with GSO as well.

• [quote=“TreyJames” pid=‘73741’ dateline=‘1572714924’]
    Will mixing carrier oils matter at all? I’m pinning SoCos NPP and test P 200mg mig840 and while the pip only last about two days, it’s fucking god awful. Worst I’ve ever Had. I wanna cut it with GSO as well.
    [/quote]

Check out my last post broski, it’s totally fine. I’m cutting some of socos mig with gso myself! Only ones I can’t vouch for from personal experience are sesame and peanut carriers

Edit: so sorry wrong thread, check my last reply to this one https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Pinning-with-no-PIP