Aus Domestic - Ausroids.is and Alphabeasts.is

Topic created · 6 Posts · 9477 Views
  • I recently ordered from ‘Ultimate Anabolics’ (there URL is ausroids.is) and although the delivery took a while, I did receive my gear and it did check out with blood work, at 250 mg pinned twice a week my free Test was at 3000.

I would probably like to post the bloods if I get time but is Ultimate Anabolics even on here? I don’t believe they are on Brotherhood of Pain either?

I ordered some AI gear from Alphabeasts.is and the delivery was very quick, my E2 wasn’t too high so I would say that the AI checked out as well.

I would totally recommend alphabeasts.is.

ausroids.is is great too, although there delivery was slow back when I ordered, I’m sure that’s something that they’ve been working on, there gear is dosed legitimately and I’ve had very minimal PIP.

• About how long did delivery take? Ultimate always mentioned 5 business days back on the SST subreddit. Currently waiting on packs right now

• [quote=“Shreddologist” pid=‘1739’ dateline=‘1520193527’]
    About how long did delivery take? Ultimate always mentioned 5 business days back on the SST subreddit. Currently waiting on packs right now
    [/quote]

Just updating that I “received” my package a few days ago, and the postal service here were shit and didn’t send it out properly - it was stuck at the post office for a few days. UA still g2g it seems

About how long did delivery take? Ultimate always mentioned 5 business days back on the SST subreddit. Currently waiting on packs right now
    [/quote]

It honestly took over 14 days when I ordered and I will concede the point that I was rather nervous, to say the least.

However the package did eventually arrive and my bloods checked out, I will, when I get a moment to myself, upload my bloods for you guys.

On the 14th day I messaged Chris and he got back to me the next day, but on the same day the package arrived.

I contacted him over wickr a couple days ago to ask him what forums they were on, apparently Brotherhood of Pain isn’t taking new sponsors but he said they are definitely going to hop on SST and are currently EVO.

Hey does anybody know how to get steroidsourcetalk.org to work with tapatalk? I’ve never used it before.

Edit: to be fair to UltimateAnabolics, there was a holiday in the middle of the shipping period.

[/quote]

For me it’s been over 3 weeks since my order was placed. And currently around 4 days between responses from UA.

• alphabeast is down. ausroids is good for me, takes about 5 business days. can anyone vouch for his orals?