Southern Compounding Infection

Topic created · 41 Posts · 6740 Views
  • This is from the test 400mg/ml Batch from SoCo, the oil was infected which lead to Cellulitis. I have attempted to reach out to SoCo explaining what had happened 3 weeks ago with no response. I know he is not fully around until November but he usually does answer emails. I have been a customer with him before and no such problems have occurred. I thought it was possible that I did not sterilize the injection site well enough and could be my fault… until my friend also ended up in the hospital with the same diagnosis and using the same Testosterone. The area became a cyst that did not go away and became discolored. (different vial, same order.) I still have the vials around if i should send to jano for testing. I know SoCo didn’t do this purposefully but I do not want other members of the forum going through this. I will post my friends bloods too If necessary.

https://imgur.com/a/mFVBDVr
    https://imgur.com/lsfCm0v

• He did warn that his 200mg/ml would cause severe pain… soo at 400mg/ml ouch…

• You aren’t the only person, two other members have gotten infected abssesses that required hospitalization from using his gear, one I know specifically was the 400mg/mL. Both members use the Discord but I can’t recall their names off the top of my head.

• [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘26021’ dateline=‘1537373431’]
    This is from the test 400mg/ml Batch from SoCo, the oil was infected which lead to Cellulitis. I have attempted to reach out to SoCo explaining what had happened 3 weeks ago with no response. I know he is not fully around until November but he usually does answer emails. I have been a customer with him before and no such problems have occurred. I thought it was possible that I did not sterilize the injection site well enough and could be my fault… until my friend also ended up in the hospital with the same diagnosis and using the same Testosterone. The area became a cyst that did not go away and became discolored. (different vial, same order.) I still have the vials around if i should send to jano for testing. I know SoCo didn’t do this purposefully but I do not want other members of the forum going through this. I will post my friends bloods too If necessary.

[/quote]

Not to call you a liar or anything, but your blood work and “well my buddy did it too” isn’t proof of “infected oil.” Get it tested to confirm.

[quote=“Master Roshi” pid=‘26042’ dateline=‘1537393920’]
    You aren’t the only person, two other members have gotten infected abssesses that required hospitalization from using his gear, one I know specifically was the 400mg/mL. Both members use the Discord but I can’t recall their names off the top of my head.
    [/quote]

Anyone bother to get the stuff looked at yet?

• [quote=“SDMoose” pid=‘26043’ dateline=‘1537394066’]
    [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘26021’ dateline=‘1537373431’]
    This is from the test 400mg/ml Batch from SoCo, the oil was infected which lead to Cellulitis. I have attempted to reach out to SoCo explaining what had happened 3 weeks ago with no response. I know he is not fully around until November but he usually does answer emails. I have been a customer with him before and no such problems have occurred. I thought it was possible that I did not sterilize the injection site well enough and could be my fault… until my friend also ended up in the hospital with the same diagnosis and using the same Testosterone. The area became a cyst that did not go away and became discolored. (different vial, same order.) I still have the vials around if i should send to jano for testing. I know SoCo didn’t do this purposefully but I do not want other members of the forum going through this. I will post my friends bloods too If necessary.

[/quote]

Not to call you a liar or anything, but your blood work and “well my buddy did it too” isn’t proof of “infected oil.”
    [/quote]

Check the WBC count, they’re elevated which shows infection. Cellulitis is also most often a result of infected tissue dying, especially in the case of people who inject frequently. One of the guys on the Discord had a WBC of 18 and spent 5+ days in the hospital over it after getting three absseses removed and pumped with antibiotics for days.
    [hr]
    [quote=“SDMoose” pid=‘26043’ dateline=‘1537394066’]Anyone bother to get the stuff looked at yet?
    [/quote]

The Discord guy said his bacteria was grown in a Petri dish by the hospital and showed it wasn’t staph, I can’t recall what it was off the top of my head though.

• When about did you place the order? I placed an order in June for 4 Test E 400mg. Now I don’t feel like I can use them if they’re infected. That sucks.

• Mods are tracking this. Can’t say more at this time but we have eyes on. Thanks for posting

• [quote=“Master Roshi” pid=‘26044’ dateline=‘1537394187’]

Check the WBC count, they’re elevated which shows infection. Cellulitis is also most often a result of infected tissue dying, especially in the case of people who inject frequently. One of the guys on the Discord had a WBC of 18 and spent 5+ days in the hospital over it after getting three absseses removed and pumped with antibiotics for days.[/quote]

I saw it. Point was simply infection doesn’t necessarily mean infected vial. Same with raised WBC. The infection could be from anything during the process. Just bringing it up because of the crack down on unfounded claims which this equates to, although I’m sure not the intention.

Not a good sign if others are reporting the same thing though. Be safe homies.

• [quote=“SDMoose” pid=‘26043’ dateline=‘1537394066’]
    [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘26021’ dateline=‘1537373431’]

[/quote]

Not to call you a liar or anything, but your blood work and “well my buddy did it too” isn’t proof of “infected oil.” Get it tested to confirm.

[quote=“Master Roshi” pid=‘26042’ dateline=‘1537393920’]
    You aren’t the only person, two other members have gotten infected abssesses that required hospitalization from using his gear, one I know specifically was the 400mg/mL. Both members use the Discord but I can’t recall their names off the top of my head.
    [/quote]

Anyone bother to get the stuff looked at yet?
    [/quote]

completely understand where you are coming from, as I said i still have the batch and can get it tested as for when i ordered it, I e-mailed him to place the order on June 1st 2018, he sent me an email on June 13th to apologize for the delay of it being shipped which is totally fine i was not in a rush. So by the time it got to me would be mid June.

• [quote=“Master Roshi” pid=‘26044’ dateline=‘1537394187’]
    The Discord guy said his bacteria was grown in a Petri dish by the hospital and showed it wasn’t staph, I can’t recall what it was off the top of my head though.
    [/quote]

Would be great to find out what it was if possible.

Also to members here who know, how would you get oil tested for infection?

• I’m almost through a full bottle of the 400mg testE and got (a single time so far) what very VERY alarmingly looked like an infection. Red, hot, painful… cleared up about 12h before I was planning on taking a trip to urgent care… so I chalked it up to the mig oil and a bodily reaction.

Wonder if my body fought it off before going full blown out of control. (If that’s even possible?)

Fwiw, this is the first time in years of pinning that I’ve been so worked up over something like this. Always A+ sterility technique from me.

Just gonna toss my last 1ml to err on the safe side.

• I have mig oil test e 400 from mid June as well (after a delay email from SC as well). What carrier oil is OP’s?

• [quote=“Superdrolin” pid=‘26070’ dateline=‘1537403994’]
    I have mig oil test e 400 from mid June as well (after a delay email from SC as well). What carrier oil is OP’s?
    [/quote]
    The test E 400mg/ml from SoCo is Mig, never had a problem with mig. Currently running tren E 300mg/ml with mig(along with test of course), slight pip but nothing comparable to what i went through with SoCO

• also used his 400mg/ml test E earlier this year to try out mig oil for the first time, gave the worst subq lump ever and stayed red and painful much longer than the mct oil test E i’ve used from other vendors.

i tried it one more time after the swelling went down, same thing happened again. threw it away after that, chalked it up to my body not liking mig oil.

now im thinking it was just his oil and maybe i need to give mig another shot lol.

• I trashed all his gear a while ago. after the dust incident. Even after the re-ship his gear just gave me more acne thsn usual.

• OP you committed a major opsec sin by posting so much visible information on that hospital paperwork. If LEO is watching, they simply have to go track down the patient that was seen at that hospital by that physician at that time/date and it’s gonna be you. Remove EVERYTHING UNNECESSARY from that photo dude or take it down entirely since the mods now have seen it to verify that you did indeed get diagnosed with the infection. Seriously watch yourself. Idk how you could possibly overlook all that identifying information when you’re in the game we play here.

Now then, I’ll add to this that pinning 500/wk using his 400mg Test E has definitely given me the most painful lumps under my skin of any injection in my entire life. However, it’s also a very highly concentrated oil and the carrier is one I had no experience with prior to SoCo so I may simply be a bad responder. The Tren Ace brewed with M840 hurt like a bitch too compared to other Trens but it’s just something I deal with because the gains are sick.

I’ll follow this as I ordered my batch probably around the time others in the thread did but thus far I only have painful pip and some lumps that dissipate in a couple days. No signs of any infection AFAIK.

• [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘26021’ dateline=‘1537373431’]

[/quote]

When did you order? I’ve been having a shitload of pip and pain with a couple of vials of test e from soco as well. First two were fine, last two were miserable.

• Yep I realized that, Have updated it for LEo protection thank you for watching my back. @“SouthernCompounding” I re sent the email

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘26201’ dateline=‘1537531141’]
    I’ve spoke with @“Janoshik” regarding contamination testing and the consensus between us regarding the likelihood of batch infection would be minimum with proper filtration and there’s typically not a good enough reason for him to conduct the test.

[/quote]

This makes absolutely no sense. The whole point of OP was that sterility was not maintained despite everyone’s best intentions. The only question now is where in the chain sterile technique was lost (brewing vs
    end user error) and the best method to determine this is bacteria/pathogen testing on the oil.

• It seems really unlikely the guy who had three infected absseses from three injections of your gear, while also injecting another vendor’s gear in different muscles and not getting infections, did something on his end rather than yours. How would you explain that? His name’s Trenbologna on the Discord, not sure if he posts on the forums. I only ask because I feel pathogen testing is important because of this.