PPL possibly compromised.

Topic created · 22 Posts · 4289 Views
  • According to a thread on another top forum, a recent bust was made and it turns out the guy is a former (allegedly; Though, the photos show numerous PPL products at the time of bust so possibly he isn’t former at all) associate of PPL for their domestic products. Feds allegedly recovered 1/2 a million in product (Not just PPL, but that’s the one that is very clearly visible on some labels so it may be larger than just PPL) as well as a notebook with what seems to be customer info.
    I don’t feel like linking to that thread/forum because I don’t know if that breaks any rules here, but seriously everyone needs to be on watch. PPL is not a small fry, and they’re also not the only ones possibly linked to this bust. Forum is BOP, you’ll have to check the post yourselves; I’m not just talking out of my ass folks. Be careful out there.

• I’ve been watching that thread myself. Not sure what to think.

• You can link it there’s no rules against that but also, I would change your title to- “PPL domestic compromised”. There is a big difference hahah

• [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘26488’ dateline=‘1537881884’]
    According to a thread on another top forum, a recent bust was made and it turns out the guy is a former (allegedly; Though, the photos show numerous PPL products at the time of bust so possibly he isn’t former at all) associate of PPL for their domestic products. Feds allegedly recovered 1/2 a million in product (Not just PPL, but that’s the one that is very clearly visible on some labels so it may be larger than just PPL) as well as a notebook with what seems to be customer info.
    I don’t feel like linking to that thread/forum because I don’t know if that breaks any rules here, but seriously everyone needs to be on watch. PPL is not a small fry, and they’re also not the only ones possibly linked to this bust. Forum is BOP, you’ll have to check the post yourselves; I’m not just talking out of my ass folks. Be careful out there.
    [/quote]

I would change your title to- “PPL domestic compromised”. There is a big difference hahah. Also move it to source general, it’s not “off topic” at all.

• [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘26488’ dateline=‘1537881884’]
    According to a thread on another top forum, a recent bust was made and it turns out the guy is a former (allegedly; Though, the photos show numerous PPL products at the time of bust so possibly he isn’t former at all) associate of PPL for their domestic products. Feds allegedly recovered 1/2 a million in product (Not just PPL, but that’s the one that is very clearly visible on some labels so it may be larger than just PPL) as well as a notebook with what seems to be customer info.
    [/quote]

Brother, I can assure you we are completely safe and not compromised. That particular incident is completely isolated from both our International and our current domestic.

• I’m gonna clear this up real quickly. The person who was busted here was my brewer two brewers past. I sell thousands of vials every month. If this was my current brewer do you think he would have 40 something vials like in the pictures. He would have thousands of labels and vials on hand. My brewers never have access to customers information. They brew and ship to a dead drop where my shippers collect them from(which are continuously changed and have no connection to my shippers being that they are empty houses) . There is no possible way for my brewer to have any personal information or have any contact or connection to my shippers. There is no security breaches anywhere in my company. My brewers are paid with monero which is untraceable.

• [quote=“purplepandalabs” pid=‘26537’ dateline=‘1537919140’]
    I’m gonna clear this up real quickly. The person who was busted here was my brewer two brewers past. I sell thousands of vials every month. If this was my current brewer do you think he would have 40 something vials like in the pictures. He would have thousands of labels and vials on hand. My brewers never have access to customers information. They brew and ship to a dead drop where my shippers collect them from(which are continuously changed and have no connection to my shippers being that they are empty houses) . There is no possible way for my brewer to have any personal information or have any contact or connection to my shippers. There is no security breaches anywhere in my company. My brewers are paid with monero which is untraceable.
    [/quote]

What happened? did they track him down or was it a CD? or do we not know that

• I’d like to throw this info into the mix https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/local-police-bust-international-drug-trafficking-operation/1472625380

Near the bottom it mentions an undercover operation.

The guy snitching on another guy isn’t particularly scary, but the mention of an undercover op certainly is. Stay safe guys, we don’t know who may be compromised tbh. Hopefully this is not another ORD.

• I’m not really stoked this guy was ever a brewer for PPL.
    I’ve sourced my finished domestic injectiables from PPL before and the thought of this confirmed meth user brewing my shit grosses me out.

• Can the mods move this too general discussion or vs off topic? Some pretty scary shit that needs more attention.

• On BOP PPL is saying that their domestic operation will be shut down for several weeks but it has nothing to do with the bust. That’s one hell of a coincidence…

• Damn. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on raws but know this doesn’t sound good. I was just in communication with them yesterday trying to figure out stuff.

• [quote=“Unclemuscles55” pid=‘26602’ dateline=‘1537991443’]
    On BOP PPL is saying that their domestic operation will be shut down for several weeks but it has nothing to do with the bust. That’s one hell of a coincidence…
    [/quote]

To be fair I’ve never ordered from them and even I know that they’ve had domestic shut down multiple times in the past. Panda explained it as routine for OPSEC reasons related to warehouses, which does make sense.

• Looks like Aurum RX (Never used, seen or heard of them until now) went down with this, and PPL has relocated their domestic operation so likely they’re a no-go at this point. Looks like the DEA, Homeland and local police were involved in this, as well as this is considered to be only part of an apparently year-long investigation (ongoing). Considering the nature of how it’s being discussed by news outlets and authorities, as an 'International" drug operation, I would imagine that they’re possibly looking into PPL outside of the 'States though that is speculation but not entirely unfounded given the PPL vials very clearly taken from the home.

Mods, I would ask you guys to put PPL in Time-Out for a bit or at the very least make an announcement and/or edit their source posts/page to inform people that they may be safe but also there is certainly a great chance that they are compromised at this point.

Shit like this is particularly concerning because the guy having logs of customer information up to a year back, shows me how little of a fuck smaller operations give about OPSEC in regards to themselves, their supplier, and the end-user. Shit is ungodly retarded.
    Considering PPL probably supplies to a number of our sources here, I would also venture to guess that it may be in-general a good time for everyone to lay low.
    I know we’re all natty here, but try even harder than usual to fight that temptation to use the sterons guys because it may not be a good idea to go down that rabbit hole currently.
    Not trying to fear monger, but if reading this instills fear in you then my words hold more weight than some may like to admit.

• [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘26662’ dateline=‘1538051040’]
    Looks like Aurum RX (Never used, seen or heard of them until now) went down with this, and PPL has relocated their domestic operation so likely they’re a no-go at this point. Looks like the DEA, Homeland and local police were involved in this, as well as this is considered to be only part of an apparently year-long investigation (ongoing). Considering the nature of how it’s being discussed by news outlets and authorities, as an 'International" drug operation, I would imagine that they’re possibly looking into PPL outside of the 'States though that is speculation but not entirely unfounded given the PPL vials very clearly taken from the home.

Mods, I would ask you guys to put PPL in Time-Out for a bit or at the very least make an announcement and/or edit their source posts/page to inform people that they may be safe but also there is certainly a great chance that they are compromised at this point.

Shit like this is particularly concerning because the guy having logs of customer information up to a year back, shows me how little of a fuck smaller operations give about OPSEC in regards to themselves, their supplier, and the end-user. Shit is ungodly retarded.
    Considering PPL probably supplies to a number of our sources here, I would also venture to guess that it may be in-general a good time for everyone to lay low.
    I know we’re all natty here, but try even harder than usual to fight that temptation to use the sterons guys because it may not be a good idea to go down that rabbit hole currently.
    Not trying to fear monger, but if reading this instills fear in you then my words hold more weight than some may like to admit.
    [/quote]

LOL. I thought you were joking at first, then I realized you are just fucking retarded.

PPL export business is entirely legal where he is, I’m sure he will be ok! If his domestic line got busted here, then it’s only them taking the hit. Not PPL… nor his business…

US LE calls up China- “panda guy supplying mass quantities of scheduled substance nationwide, arrest him/cease his business and anyone involved “
    CHINA- “yes, we will stop export of all chemicals to US, and charge panda for doing so currently”

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘26755’ dateline=‘1538110624’]
    [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘26662’ dateline=‘1538051040’]
    Looks like Aurum RX (Never used, seen or heard of them until now) went down with this, and PPL has relocated their domestic operation so likely they’re a no-go at this point. Looks like the DEA, Homeland and local police were involved in this, as well as this is considered to be only part of an apparently year-long investigation (ongoing). Considering the nature of how it’s being discussed by news outlets and authorities, as an 'International" drug operation, I would imagine that they’re possibly looking into PPL outside of the 'States though that is speculation but not entirely unfounded given the PPL vials very clearly taken from the home.

[/quote]

LOL. I thought you were joking at first, then I realized you are just fucking retarded.

PPL export business is entirely legal where he is, I’m sure he will be ok! If his domestic line got busted here, then it’s only them taking the hit. Not PPL… nor his business…

US LE calls up China- “panda guy supplying mass quantities of scheduled substance nationwide, arrest him/cease his business and anyone involved “
    CHINA- “yes, we will stop export of all chemicals to US, and charge panda for doing so currently”
    [/quote]

Go right ahead and order from 'em then kiddo. Don’t roll on the forum when you get busted.

• If you think PPL is completely protected from extradition to the US you have no idea how law works.

• [quote=“resistor” pid=‘26835’ dateline=‘1538246928’]
    If you think PPL is completely protected from extradition to the US you have no idea how law works.
    [/quote]

Didn’t you ever watch The Dark Knight? China clearly won’t extradite their own citizens.

• [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘26662’ dateline=‘1538051040’]

[/quote]

[quote=“resistor” pid=‘26835’ dateline=‘1538246928’]
    If you think PPL is completely protected from extradition to the US you have no idea how law works.
    [/quote]

“Panda! The US called again, since we have the exact same laws as them, we will have to have you stop your licensed, and approved, manufacturing and exporting of chemicals, and your headed to the US. Sorry bud”

"On no but wait… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_law_in_China "

You guys are so being so fucking dumb it hurts my head. What the ACTUAL fuck would China care about a fucking US investigation for…? Lmfao

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘26851’ dateline=‘1538264449’]
    [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘26662’ dateline=‘1538051040’]

[/quote]

[quote=“resistor” pid=‘26835’ dateline=‘1538246928’]
    [/quote]

“Panda! The US called again, since we have the exact same laws as them, we will have to have you stop your licensed, and approved, manufacturing and exporting of chemicals, and your headed to the US. Sorry bud”

"On no but wait… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_law_in_China "

You guys are so being so fucking dumb it hurts my head. What the ACTUAL fuck would China care about a fucking US investigation for…? Lmfao
    [/quote]

Not sure if you’re actually this stupid or just pretending to be.
    The people at risk here are the end users.