How I got Test Flu

Topic created · 6 Posts · 719 Views
  • Been running Test E 150mg/week cruise for the past 4 weeks and last Sunday I got drunk with some friends. Woke up still drunk with a hangover, checked my phone and it was time to pin. Checked my cabinet and there was no more alcohol pads left so I went to the nearest dollar store and got a big ass box of cheap alcohol pads for like 2 bucks. I came back home and wiped the stopper with the damn near dry alcohol pads and didn’t think much of it cause I was so hungover. Did the same thing with the injection site. Boy was that a bad idea. Later that night I woke up like 5 times with aches and pains, and body chills like never before. After taking advil I’m finally feeling better today. Long story short: Please take sterilization seriously boys. Make sure you buy good quality alcohol pads and rub the stopper and injection site thoroughly.

• Legit advice.
    One or two extra dollars is always worth it to keep your health.

• I might be wrong, but I don’t believe Test Flu is any result of poor sterilization.

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘27576’ dateline=‘1539146595’]
    I might be wrong, but I don’t believe Test Flu is any result of poor sterilization.
    [/quote]

You are not wrong. Sterilization has nothing to do with it. I never got test flu but some people do only because they’ve spiked their hormones far above what their body is accustomed to. I believe it happens to newbies mostly.

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘27576’ dateline=‘1539146595’]
    I might be wrong, but I don’t believe Test Flu is any result of poor sterilization.
    [/quote]

You’re correct. Typically, if you don’t clean the skin, you’ll get an infection (i.e. swelling etc). Test flu is usually from test prop. Some people are just sensitive to that ester in test. I can only use test cyp bc enth gives me scalp acne and prop doesn’t sit well with me. Cyp makes me feel best.
    Having said this, I am not trying to make light of properly cleaning the site to be injected. I use BD swabs. They’re always perfect. Additionally, you think you skin is clean bc you showered? Dry off and swan. You’ll be amazed at how soiled the swan looks.

• [quote=“scrapiron__” pid=‘27578’ dateline=‘1539146947’]
    [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘27576’ dateline=‘1539146595’]
    [/quote]

You are not wrong. Sterilization has nothing to do with it. I never got test flu but some people do only because they’ve spiked their hormones far above what their body is accustomed to. I believe it happens to newbies mostly.
    [/quote]

Right, my first cycle ever, not sure if I was being pranked but my coach suggested I stack Sustanin/Deca/Tren E. I did that and on the second or 3rd shot, I was sick AF. Legit flu like symptoms and bed ridden for a weekend. By the 3rd or 4th shot I was having some allergies to esters (on my skin, a rash). I dropped the entire stack and started the Reddit Wiki of 500mg Test E and everything worked out great, except my resentment towards my coach.

Test Flu is probably only happening in the first couple weeks of someones first cycle and feels just like the flu. Body fever, cold sweats, extreme lethargy, etc… It comes and goes fast and hard.

If you don’t clean your skin and your vial and use new needles you will be getting and infection or abscess at worst.

Damn alcohol pads are $4 for 100. I own more than a lifetime supply.