Hair loss on cycle

Topic created · 5 Posts · 887 Views
  • I’ve heard that there are certain things to take while on cycle, that help prevent the hair loss side effects. However, MPB is definitely in my genetics because I was experiencing it before I even went on cycle. It wasn’t bad, but the Test has definitely accelerated it. Would any of those substances for hair loss even be worth it, if I’m already pre-disposed for hair loss?

• [quote=“Khryoes1996” pid=‘26824’ dateline=‘1538235832’]
    I’ve heard that there are certain things to take while on cycle, that help prevent the hair loss side effects. However, MPB is definitely in my genetics because I was experiencing it before I even went on cycle. It wasn’t bad, but the Test has definitely accelerated it. Would any of those substances for hair loss even be worth it, if I’m already pre-disposed for hair loss?
    [/quote]

Dutasteride + nizoral shampoo would probably completely stop the hairloss even while on cycle as long as you arent going too far over 500mg test pw.

• [quote=“lulidiotlul” pid=‘26830’ dateline=‘1538240251’]
    [quote=“Khryoes1996” pid=‘26824’ dateline=‘1538235832’]
    I’ve heard that there are certain things to take while on cycle, that help prevent the hair loss side effects. However, MPB is definitely in my genetics because I was experiencing it before I even went on cycle. It wasn’t bad, but the Test has definitely accelerated it. Would any of those substances for hair loss even be worth it, if I’m already pre-disposed for hair loss?
    [/quote]

Dutasteride + nizoral shampoo would probably completely stop the hairloss even while on cycle as long as you arent going too far over 500mg test pw.
    [/quote]

Does it reverse or just prevent?

• [quote=“Khryoes1996” pid=‘26831’ dateline=‘1538243727’]
    [quote=“lulidiotlul” pid=‘26830’ dateline=‘1538240251’]
    [quote=“Khryoes1996” pid=‘26824’ dateline=‘1538235832’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Does it reverse or just prevent?
    [/quote]

I think it depends, some people grew back hair, others just halted the loss.
    You have to do it to not lose more.

• Hair loss is often times attributed to an overabundance of dihydrotestosterone. There is an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase that “converts” testosterone into DHT. Generally, higher test levels will produce higher DHT levels, unless something is done to mitigate or inhibit the conversion, i.e, a 5-ar inhibitor. A drug like finasteride will stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT. This should stop hair loss and also help with with things like BPH and other issues associated with high DHT levels, like acne.