Spot growth still a myth in 2018?

Topic created · 4 Posts · 826 Views
  • what’s the latest on spot growth for lagging muscles? used to just be a myth but with the availability of cheap hormones and peptides coming out of China do we have any new info?

looking for personal experiences or links to posts of personal experience

last I heard IGF spot growth was possible. insight is appreciated. or even peptides you used that didn’t cause spot growth. thanks in advance

• [quote=“marla_do” pid=‘26887’ dateline=‘1538331677’]
    what’s the latest on spot growth for lagging muscles? used to just be a myth but with the availability of cheap hormones and peptides coming out of China do we have any new info?

looking for personal experiences or links to posts of personal experience

last I heard IGF spot growth was possible. insight is appreciated. or even peptides you used that didn’t cause spot growth. thanks in advance
    [/quote]

IIRC hgh has a slight (small) correlation with fat loss in injection site but thats about it as far as spot growing with oils or peptides

• MGF??

• All I know is that when I pin my arms or delts they definitely look more full for the upcoming days. If I only pin one side and train that muscle group I find the side I pinned both fatigues faster and is more pumped during isolation work. Whether this has an impact on growth I have no idea but I figured it was worth throwing my experience out there.