Disolving aromasin in water?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 764 Views
  • is it possible to disolve aromasin in water and drink it with a fatty meal? i’m trying to keep my bloods more steady, but not sure if this works. for example I take 12.5mg asin e3d, so could I drink a third of the bottle a day? das it mane

• [quote=“lukasjc” pid=‘27006’ dateline=‘1538504124’]
    is it possible to disolve aromasin in water and drink it with a fatty meal? i’m trying to keep my bloods more steady, but not sure if this works. for example I take 12.5mg asin e3d, so could I drink a third of the bottle a day? das it mane
    [/quote]

just take the pill or liquid. Why you wanna drink it? Just swallow it and it’ll work its magic. No need to over-complicate things

• I get occasional acne flares and was going to experiment if keeping the AI dose more consistent would help, my e2 is at 25~, so I dont think upping it would do me any justice

• [quote=“lukasjc” pid=‘27006’ dateline=‘1538504124’]
    is it possible to disolve aromasin in water and drink it with a fatty meal? i’m trying to keep my bloods more steady, but not sure if this works. for example I take 12.5mg asin e3d, so could I drink a third of the bottle a day? das it mane
    [/quote]

Not soluble in water. Use ethanol (everclear).

Soluble to 20mg/ml in pure ethanol, so 12.5mg/ml is safe bet with everclearx.

1gram of aromasin makes 80ml of everclear with 12.5mg/ml aromasin.

This is for raws, not sure about pills.

• use oil, it is both a suspension agent and a “fatty” carrier

• [quote=“shotmaniac” pid=‘27031’ dateline=‘1538524073’]
    use oil, it is both a suspension agent and a “fatty” carrier
    [/quote]

Excuse the ignorant question, is it soluble in oil? So dosage is even?

When you say fatty carrier, what’s the advantage?

Not challenging you, I’m unfamiliar (I feel like I need to say this given how some threads blow up)

• Thanks for the replies, do you guys think there’s any point to this/effectiveness? I can only split a tab so many times

• [quote=“lukasjc” pid=‘27036’ dateline=‘1538525607’]
    Thanks for the replies, do you guys think there’s any point to this/effectiveness? I can only split a tab so many times
    [/quote]

Yeah it gives you infinite ability to adjust. I started with 12.5mg EOD and it stopped the cystic acne but also stopped my sex drive. Adjusted it down quite a bit till I found a happy medium.

• I do and have done volumetric dosing with Aromasin for over a year now. I use 2mg daily. I’m sure there is something that will dissolve it (PEG?), but all I do is pop an Aromasin tab (I buy brand name) in 25ml of distilled water and let it break apart to become a suspension. Before each dose, I swirl it all around and draw it back before it has a chance to begin settling. It works. Would I love to have 2mg capsules? Sure. But life sucks like that.

• [quote=“beefnewton” pid=‘27306’ dateline=‘1538857821’]
    I do and have done volumetric dosing with Aromasin for over a year now. I use 2mg daily. I’m sure there is something that will dissolve it (PEG?)
    [/quote]

Everclear dissolves it just fine.

“Exemestane is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, DMSO, and dimethyl formamide (DMF). The solubility of exemestane in ethanol is approximately 20 mg/ml and approximately 30 mg/ml in DMSO and DMF.”

https://www.caymanchem.com/pdfs/15008.pdf