What to take to get around testing

Topic created · 4 Posts · 541 Views
  • Hey guys, so I’m a college athlete and have a chance of getting tested in May when my baseball season reaches the playoffs. I will not be tested any other time. I’m already on cycle rn, but I’m trying to figure out what I can take that quickly is out of my system before May. I know there’s plenty of compounds such as test P that has a short detection time. But, I’m worried about PCT as Nolva has a very long detention time. Does anybody have any recommendations for me? Perhaps some form of PCT that has a very short detection time or even a compound that doesn’t need a PCT?

• As I recall steroid.com has a chart that explains some of what you’re looking for, but the numbers don’t look accurate when I eyeball them.

Use at your own risk.

https://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php

• [quote=“Apdaddy69” pid=‘27064’ dateline=‘1538545814’]
    Hey guys, so I’m a college athlete and have a chance of getting tested in May when my baseball season reaches the playoffs. I will not be tested any other time. I’m already on cycle rn, but I’m trying to figure out what I can take that quickly is out of my system before May. I know there’s plenty of compounds such as test P that has a short detection time. But, I’m worried about PCT as Nolva has a very long detention time. Does anybody have any recommendations for me? Perhaps some form of PCT that has a very short detection time or even a compound that doesn’t need a PCT?
    [/quote]

what are you running now?

• You could try triptorelin 100mcg for pct. It’s still banned by wada but I don’t believe it shows in urine and I don’t think it is detectable for very long at all. The sustained release is detectable for like 100 days but just GnHR itself I don’t think is anywhere near that.