Nand cyp?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 1086 Views
  • Anyone have any experience with nand cyp? NPP gives me almost no bloat while deca does. Is nand cyp as dry as NPP?

• Nand cyp was awesome for me. If your diet is clean, dont expect to bloat as much as deca imo

• [quote=“CountryGains” pid=‘27086’ dateline=‘1538587430’]
    Nand cyp was awesome for me. If your diet is clean, dont expect to bloat as much as deca imo
    [/quote]

Also interested in this one. Any comparison to NPP?

(I’m also going to say I get much better results from NPP then deca… again, ester matters…)

• NPP and Deca have similar ester weights while Nand Cyp has lower ester weight then both and pairs exceptionally with your Enan/Cyp testosterones.

Never used Deca so can’t comment on it from a personal POV but I will say that I have far less breaking out with Nand Cyp on a 2x or 3x weekly injection schedule then with NPP on a 3x weekly schedule. I don’t mind using NPP to frontload getting Nandrolone saturated, but otherwise I love me some Nand Cyp. The only issue with it is its usually priced slightly higher due to its lower popularity. It’s only less popular because Deca has a name and is cheap, and NPP is cheap AF.

Personal shill opportunity: Can’t recommend Versace Lab’s enough. His Tren is “fire.” his Nand Cyp is nice and affordable too.

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘27093’ dateline=‘1538592266’]
    [quote=“CountryGains” pid=‘27086’ dateline=‘1538587430’]
    Nand cyp was awesome for me. If your diet is clean, dont expect to bloat as much as deca imo
    [/quote]

Also interested in this one. Any comparison to NPP?

(I’m also going to say I get much better results from NPP then deca… again, ester matters…)
    [/quote]

For me, similar gains to NPP.
    Except easier to use because I can pin it 2x a week with my test cyp. Probably my favorite ester of nandrolone for sure. Kicks in within a few weeks, and doesn’t make my face water logged as hell lmao

• I wish nand cyp was more widely available.

• Nand Cyp was amazing for me last winter, much better than Deca in my book.

• love nand cyp

• This stuff in all reality should be replacing deca.

The cypionate ester gives you ability to control sides better. It is awesome. You are also getting more compount per MG as the ester weighs less.

Versace has nando cyp and his shit is absolute fire. 300mg a week had me a double of top reference range of prolactin.