Recent Expediences with Mast Prop

Topic created · 6 Posts · 606 Views
  • I haven’t seen any anecdotal reviews on any of the sources’ mast prop lately. Has anyone used any from the sources on here recently, and if so, what was your experience with the product?

• Go read reviews on sources. Jump the gun and pick a source, buy some mast prop. After you buy some and use for 8 weeks make an anecdotal review. On the other hand Mast is my favorite, keeps me dry, thin skin, and hard. I won’t tell you what source to buy or not to buy .

• [quote=“Skrackey” pid=‘27281’ dateline=‘1538833670’]
    Go read reviews on sources. Jump the gun and pick a source, buy some mast prop. After you buy some and use for 8 weeks make an anecdotal review. On the other hand Mast is my favorite, keeps me dry, thin skin, and hard. I won’t tell you what source to buy or not to buy .
    [/quote]

So “I could help you, but I won’t.” If you have purchased mast from sources here and have good OR bad things to say, anecdotally, why don’t YOU post something on the anecdotal experiences board? You are choosing not to contribute and then you even jump in some dudes thread and tell him you won’t contribute. Why bother posting?

Tell us whose shit you’re running and of it’s good/bad.

• I purchased from cascade oil… His Test is hot, tren is fire, mast is dry… :):)

• I got some mast prop from CML. I have admittingly not tried it yet, but I am excited to, and I recall reading some minimal, but positive reviews about it.

• I recently cycled CML’s tren e/mast e blend and it was fire AF