CML

Topic created · 2 Posts · 355 Views
  • I just had an almost identical situation with CML as the previous post. I hit him up at 1:30 AM late Saturday night and I got my package today. Monday was a federal holiday too, so that makes the speed even more impressive. Dude is on top of shit. Got back to me right away every time. I own a business and try to run it exactly like this, so I really appreciate and respect the professionalism. Everything was packed great. Cycle won’t be for a few months, but I’ll definitely post blood work when I run it. Highly recommend CML.

• [quote=“BucksBrent” pid=‘27634’ dateline=‘1539218048’]
    I just had an almost identical situation with CML as the previous post. I hit him up at 1:30 AM late Saturday night and I got my package today. Monday was a federal holiday too, so that makes the speed even more impressive. Dude is on top of shit. Got back to me right away every time. I own a business and try to run it exactly like this, so I really appreciate and respect the professionalism. Everything was packed great. Cycle won’t be for a few months, but I’ll definitely post blood work when I run it. Highly recommend CML.
    [/quote]

Great!

Thank you for the review!