So im leaving to colombia..

Topic created · 4 Posts · 576 Views
  • in like 2 days and im good on gear but not really on my AI’s, so should I just try to source it there real quick or yeah idk…

Im a colombian/us citizen so yea

• Is it available in pharmacies like it is in other South American countries? I know I can hop across the border to Mexico and grab arimidex, exemestane etc. if not I’m sure one of the AI shops can ship to Colombia.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘27685’ dateline=‘1539280871’]
    Is it available in pharmacies like it is in other South American countries? I know I can hop across the border to Mexico and grab arimidex, exemestane etc. if not I’m sure one of the AI shops can ship to Colombia.
    [/quote]

i think so, not exactly 100% sure but yea

• [quote=“turkeywrap” pid=‘27687’ dateline=‘1539281299’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘27685’ dateline=‘1539280871’]
    Is it available in pharmacies like it is in other South American countries? I know I can hop across the border to Mexico and grab arimidex, exemestane etc. if not I’m sure one of the AI shops can ship to Colombia.
    [/quote]

i think so, not exactly 100% sure but yea
    [/quote]

I’d hit the farmacia first and check prices. I went to Mexico to grab other things but was kinda put off by the price. Found I could source everything cheaper domestically in the US. I feel like Colombia might have better prices than a border town in Mexico though.