Military Contractors and Steroids

Topic created · 21 Posts · 2391 Views
  • Hey guys, after fucking off in school too long, and saying fuck it after a bit. Decided to put my military experience to work for me and get a highly overpaid job where ill just lift and work all day lol. There has to be a few here. How do you guys get your gear there? I was thinking of shipping it, but I just feel for some reason maybe they actually search that stuff on XRAYS? Or should I just bring it with me? How did you guys do it?

• If you wanna sell gear domestically, then just delivered them by express, You can check some domestic gear site, and bought once from them and then you will find the truth.
    [hr]
    Of course you should do some camouflaged for the gear packs, still suggest you to experience it once.

• [quote=“TOPRAWS” pid=‘30636’ dateline=‘1542091922’]
    If you wanna sell gear domestically, then just delivered them by express, You can check some domestic gear site, and bought once from them and then you will find the truth.
    [hr]
    Of course you should do some camouflaged for the gear packs, still suggest you to experience it once.
    [/quote]

Is this a Godtropin alt account? Lmfao.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘30674’ dateline=‘1542117135’]
    [quote=“TOPRAWS” pid=‘30636’ dateline=‘1542091922’]
    If you wanna sell gear domestically, then just delivered them by express, You can check some domestic gear site, and bought once from them and then you will find the truth.
    [hr]
    [/quote]

Is this a Godtropin alt account? Lmfao.
    [/quote]

I was thinking the same fucking thing lol

Has nothing to do with OP.
    OP no idea about it but if I were to venture a guess I’d go order from an ITL source that ships from a not sketch country that has good stealth.

• Half the country’s OP will visit will have steroids available and I am willing to bet OP will be able to ask some of his teammates where to get them.

• [quote=“02ducky” pid=‘30818’ dateline=‘1542180713’]
    Half the country’s OP will visit will have steroids available and I am willing to bet OP will be able to ask some of his teammates where to get them.
    [/quote]

Its Afghanistan, so I doubt it. Nor do I trust it. Id rather have them from the US shipped to an APO. Im just wondering if anyone else has done it.

My thinking was if it comes from outside a US it will be scanned or inspected more closely. However, if its from in the country it just has to go through more layers of US security. Ill get there and figure it out.
    IF however someone who’s done it sees this and has an opinion, I’m all ears.
    I guess I could just do PPL. Heard the stealth is good.

• [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘31111’ dateline=‘1542503126’]
    [quote=“02ducky” pid=‘30818’ dateline=‘1542180713’]
    Half the country’s OP will visit will have steroids available and I am willing to bet OP will be able to ask some of his teammates where to get them.
    [/quote]

Its Afghanistan, so I doubt it. Nor do I trust it. Id rather have them from the US shipped to an APO. Im just wondering if anyone else has done it.

My thinking was if it comes from outside a US it will be scanned or inspected more closely. However, if its from in the country it just has to go through more layers of US security. Ill get there and figure it out.
    [/quote]

One of the guys in a sister unit got popped for getting gear mail while we were in in that general area. That was more than 10 years ago so I don’t know how it is now, but he was super unlucky (basically all of us were geared up with no issues)

• [quote=“Brochacho_Prime” pid=‘31116’ dateline=‘1542508394’]
    [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘31111’ dateline=‘1542503126’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

One of the guys in a sister unit got popped for getting gear mail while we were in in that general area. That was more than 10 years ago so I don’t know how it is now, but he was super unlucky (basically all of us were geared up with no issues)
    [/quote]

welp, risk gonna risk.

• I [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘31111’ dateline=‘1542503126’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I had a trusted friend hide gear in care packages. He would stuff vials in once of those fake monster cans you can get from head shops. I wouldn’t say I went to great lengths to hide it. My medic was the one that would pin me and get rid of our sharps hahaha.

If you cant find anyone to send you some hit me up on tutanota email of my username. Ill ship it apo for you. I have a few friends that are contractors and send them stuff from time to time so I would have no stress sending gear.

• I would have it shipped to a friend/family in the states, and have the incorporate it into a little care package. If possible, that’s definitely the easiest way. Even if it is searched, theres much less suspicion when a “cant wait till your home!” Card is right on top.

• [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘43487’ dateline=‘1551488348’]
    I [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘31111’ dateline=‘1542503126’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I had a trusted friend hide gear in care packages. He would stuff vials in once of those fake monster cans you can get from head shops. I wouldn’t say I went to great lengths to hide it. My medic was the one that would pin me and get rid of our sharps hahaha.

If you cant find anyone to send you some hit me up on tutanota email of my username. Ill ship it apo for you. I have a few friends that are contractors and send them stuff from time to time so I would have no stress sending gear.
    [/quote]

I was just about to ask if there was any follow up on this. I’m currently seeking the best option for getting gear through an FPO/APO Box. I’m currently AD but not in a situation where I was able to bring enough to last me awhile. In the past I was able to bring it in various pouches of my medbag, however that’s not the case since I’m stationed overseas for a longer period. I read ordering from an INTL seller should be an option though I would assume the same thing, that packages from foreign origin are looked at differently. I guess I could always aquire a mailbox in the local economy? Anyone ever try that?

• [quote=“AestheticVegan” pid=‘43491’ dateline=‘1551489299’]
    [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘43487’ dateline=‘1551488348’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just about to ask if there was any follow up on this. I’m currently seeking the best option for getting gear through an FPO/APO Box. I’m currently AD but not in a situation where I was able to bring enough to last me awhile. In the past I was able to bring it in various pouches of my medbag, however that’s not the case since I’m stationed overseas for a longer period. I read ordering from an INTL seller should be an option though I would assume the same thing, that packages from foreign origin are looked at differently. I guess I could always aquire a mailbox in the local economy? Anyone ever try that?
    [/quote]

Most of my experience with locals in country was aggressive in manner so I can’t speak to using the local economy. When I was stationed in germany I either got gear from friends locally or I did the apo mail route but it was always sent by friend or family. Keeps sources safe and to keep my mail patterns consistent. Even though we’re supposed to work with and trust our local counterparts in the sandy countries I would still shy away from dealing with them to get anything as You could get ripped off and end up pinning motor oil or something. Apo post offices get a bunch of those flat rate boxes going through and I dont want anything that is out of the norm passing through the post office if im trying to get gear or whatever.

Im sure others well chime in on thier experiences. I know a lot of guys on here are military or were military so Just be patient and Im sure you will get lots of answers that will help you be successful in getting yourself gear oconus.

• [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘43496’ dateline=‘1551489991’]
    [quote=“AestheticVegan” pid=‘43491’ dateline=‘1551489299’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Most of my experience with locals in country was aggressive in manner so I can’t speak to using the local economy. When I was stationed in germany I either got gear from friends locally or I did the apo mail route but it was always sent by friend or family. Keeps sources safe and to keep my mail patterns consistent. Even though we’re supposed to work with and trust our local counterparts in the sandy countries I would still shy away from dealing with them to get anything as You could get ripped off and end up pinning motor oil or something. Apo post offices get a bunch of those flat rate boxes going through and I dont want anything that is out of the norm passing through the post office if im trying to get gear or whatever.

Im sure others well chime in on thier experiences. I know a lot of guys on here are military or were military so Just be patient and Im sure you will get lots of answers that will help you be successful in getting yourself gear oconus.
    [/quote]

im actually just now getting around to doing it. I had enough TrestTD and SD laying around to do run the last few months. However I am about to place my order now. Im going to see if my friend will do it, but idk how much effort he is going to put into hiding it and etc. Ill shoot you a message on tuta to see what you would do. I switched contracts and had different issues so ive only been out here for like 6 months in the past year between being retrained for another contract stateside and a med issue. So now I am finally doing it.

• [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘73615’ dateline=‘1572601134’]
    [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘43496’ dateline=‘1551489991’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

im actually just now getting around to doing it. I had enough TrestTD and SD laying around to do run the last few months. However I am about to place my order now. Im going to see if my friend will do it, but idk how much effort he is going to put into hiding it and etc. Ill shoot you a message on tuta to see what you would do. I switched contracts and had different issues so ive only been out here for like 6 months in the past year between being retrained for another contract stateside and a med issue. So now I am finally doing it.
    [/quote]

My tutnota is my username with the numbers in front of the words.

• [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘73615’ dateline=‘1572601134’]
    [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘43496’ dateline=‘1551489991’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

pm me bro

• [quote=“DHT” pid=‘73752’ dateline=‘1572721385’]
    pm me bro
    [/quote]

added you.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘73688’ dateline=‘1572666982’]
    [/quote]

some dude, not you, got a message from me xD
    ill send you another message tonight.

• [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘74027’ dateline=‘1572941721’]
    [quote=“DHT” pid=‘73752’ dateline=‘1572721385’]
    pm me bro
    [/quote]

added you.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘73688’ dateline=‘1572666982’]
    [/quote]

some dude, not you, got a message from me xD
    ill send you another message tonight.
    [/quote]

Email me dht20 protonmail

• Myself I would always feel insecure having someone intercept my gear and end up without any one board.

I’d be more apt to use orals just to avoid injections and so I can pack and hide it much easier with no needles and syringes. I’d buy raws and pack them in sealed mylar bags.

It seem to me screwing around with oils and syringes is just that much easier to get caught eventually, where’s orals can easily be sneaked without anyone catching on if you figure out your dosing.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74134’ dateline=‘1573023956’]
    Myself I would always feel insecure having someone intercept my gear and end up without any one board.

I’d be more apt to use orals just to avoid injections and so I can pack and hide it much easier with no needles and syringes. I’d buy raws and pack them in sealed mylar bags.

It seem to me screwing around with oils and syringes is just that much easier to get caught eventually, where’s orals can easily be sneaked without anyone catching on if you figure out your dosing.
    [/quote]

I agree, thats why I look into TD as well.

• [quote=“callofthestraw” pid=‘74146’ dateline=‘1573048329’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74134’ dateline=‘1573023956’]
    Myself I would always feel insecure having someone intercept my gear and end up without any one board.

[/quote]

I agree, thats why I look into TD as well.
    [/quote]

lost my email password.
    idk i got it all sent normal mail this wwas around6 years ago on a small fob though