BloodWork in NY state

Topic created · 7 Posts · 496 Views
  • As you guys might know, private online labs can’t be used in several states and that include NY where I live. So how would I go about getting this done?
    (Without having a doc or physician reference obviously). thanks.

• Drive to one of the states that is closest to you that allows it.

My buddy used to drive to PA to get his blood drawn.

• Depending on where you live, drive to PA or Connecticut.

• [quote=“CiceroJones” pid=‘47816’ dateline=‘1554581995’]
    Depending on where you live, drive to PA or Connecticut.
    [/quote]

Wish I could, closes out of state is a little over 2 hours and I’m in college with no car lol

• [quote=“chugg1t” pid=‘47955’ dateline=‘1554686537’]
    [quote=“CiceroJones” pid=‘47816’ dateline=‘1554581995’]
    [/quote]

Wish I could, closes out of state is a little over 2 hours and I’m in college with no car lol
    [/quote]

Did you ever find a solution?

• [quote=“grognstuff” pid=‘50894’ dateline=‘1556655847’]
    [quote=“chugg1t” pid=‘47955’ dateline=‘1554686537’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m in NJ with the same problem, after much research the only method I have found is going out of state. Before making the trek buy a gift card online from one of the med labs and use it to purchase the tests which will get you around paying with an in-state debit card. YOU MAY need to give an out of state address but they don’t check it and will not send any personal info there. I am about to go for the first time and will report back. Going to bring my passport as an ID just because it doesn’t look state specific.

• [quote=“TrenAnonymous” pid=‘51025’ dateline=‘1556733526’]
    [quote=“grognstuff” pid=‘50894’ dateline=‘1556655847’]
    [quote=“chugg1t” pid=‘47955’ dateline=‘1554686537’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m in NJ with the same problem, after much research the only method I have found is going out of state. Before making the trek buy a gift card online from one of the med labs and use it to purchase the tests which will get you around paying with an in-state debit card. YOU MAY need to give an out of state address but they don’t check it and will not send any personal info there. I am about to go for the first time and will report back. Going to bring my passport as an ID just because it doesn’t look state specific.
    [/quote]

It almost makes sense to just ask your primary care doctor to order them for you.