Cycle ideas for endurance/strength

Topic created · 11 Posts · 836 Views
  • running a 200 mile team run in 10 weeks then almost weekly obstacle raaces or combatives training… was going to go test e 250x 3.5, npp100x4, eq 250x3.5 , dianabol 50mg a day 1st 4 weeks… 14 week cycle with nolva 20mg a day run then upped to 40mg a day for 4-6weeks… comments and tweaks welcome

  • Are you trying to put on weight? Because you’re going to with that cycle. If you’re shooting for strength/endurance without weight gain I would trade the dbol for tbol, drop the npp, drop the test to 250/wk and add 2iu gh/day for both endurance and injury prevention. The EQ dose looks fine. You shouldn’t need any AI either which is nice. The most important would be to drop the dbol. You ain’t gonna be running very far or fast on 50mg dbol/day.

  • +1 for tbol also consider adding cardarine

  • [quote=“Unclemuscles55” pid=‘47783’ dateline=‘1554559452’]
    Are you trying to put on weight? Because you’re going to with that cycle. If you’re shooting for strength/endurance without weight gain I would trade the dbol for tbol, drop the npp, drop the test to 250/wk and add 2iu gh/day for both endurance and injury prevention. The EQ dose looks fine. You shouldn’t need any AI either which is nice. The most important would be to drop the dbol. You ain’t gonna be running very far or fast on 50mg dbol/day.
    [/quote]

    Looks perfect to me, just as the guy said above add cardarine.

  • I wouldn’t use cardarine unless I was getting paid to win races. The cancer risk seems way too high. Most people’s endurance training is nowhere near ideal so I would work on improving that long before I would consider cardarine.

    I was a college runner and a cat. 1 road and mountain bike racer so I know a little about building endurance. The key is the 80/20 split. Only 20% of your weekly work should be hard. It should be hard as fuck but it shouldn’t be more than 20%. The other 80% should be easy. You should be running so slow that you feel embarrassed about it. The majority of people go too hard on their easy days and too easy on their hard days and so they never recover properly and never build their endurance capacity to its potential.

  • [quote=“Unclemuscles55” pid=‘47788’ dateline=‘1554564572’]
    I wouldn’t use cardarine unless I was getting paid to win races. The cancer risk seems way too high. Most people’s endurance training is nowhere near ideal so I would work on improving that long before I would consider cardarine.

    I was a college runner and a cat. 1 road and mountain bike racer so I know a little about building endurance. The key is the 80/20 split. Only 20% of your weekly work should be hard. It should be hard as fuck but it shouldn’t be more than 20%. The other 80% should be easy. You should be running so slow that you feel embarrassed about it. The majority of people go too hard on their easy days and too easy on their hard days and so they never recover properly and never build their endurance capacity to its potential.
    [/quote]

    Thanks for the ideas for tweaking this, not needing AI as well didn’t think through that,

  • Agree with UncleMuscle… That cycle looks like a gainer cycle,
    However, the EQ may help with endurance once it kicks in and the NPP will help with joint lubrication (at least Deca does for me)
    If I were you, I’d lower doses to Test/NPP/EQ to roughly 400/400/400. Personally, I’d skip the Dbol, as NPP should kick in relatively quickly.
    I’d run Asin rather than nolva unless you absolutely 100% know your gonna get gyno flare up. I think nolva is a bit harsher.
    If your set on nolva, I’d just keep at 20 until you begin to see estro issues; but if you lower the doses, that shouldn’t be an issue.
    I’d pass on the cardarine, as well.

  • [quote=“Unclemuscles55” pid=‘47783’ dateline=‘1554559452’]
    Are you trying to put on weight? Because you’re going to with that cycle. If you’re shooting for strength/endurance without weight gain I would trade the dbol for tbol, drop the npp, drop the test to 250/wk and add 2iu gh/day for both endurance and injury prevention. The EQ dose looks fine. You shouldn’t need any AI either which is nice. The most important would be to drop the dbol. You ain’t gonna be running very far or fast on 50mg dbol/day.
    [/quote]

    Was unable to get everything to start on time, been cruising on just test, run the tbol same dose and duration as I was going to the dbol right?

  • EPO?

  • [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘51105’ dateline=‘1556791274’]
    EPO?
    [/quote]

    Tried finding it, no luck

Log in to reply