Andractim / DHT gel source?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 4079 Views
  • Trying to source Andractim or other DHT gel. Everything kept pointing back to All Saints Clinic but their website has said “Due to major supply problems, unfortunately we are unable to supply Andractim for the forseeable future. Very many apologies.”

I think I’m down to ordering raws and making it with something like Iron Legion Salvo.

Anyone know if legit Andractim is available anywhere or have any advice for brewing something like this?

• You could use raw DHT with phlo gel ultra. ( http://jarpharmaceutical.com/phlojel-ultra/ ) 100g tub of phlogel and 20 grams of raw DHT would give you 20% DHT gel. Ect ect. I have not done this yet but I plan on doing so I’m the future

• All Saints Clinic literally had monopoly over Andractim for many years, that’s how they could charge so much. You’re not going to find anything other than UG variants…so you might as well make your own. Phlojel + raws should work.

• Thanks guys

• I would also avoid All Saints. The price is absurd, and credit card fraud is quick to follow. Plus, it’s very hard to dose accurately.

• [quote=“Majorgains123” pid=‘4016’ dateline=‘1521820350’]
    You could use raw DHT with phlo gel ultra. ( http://jarpharmaceutical.com/phlojel-ultra/ ) 100g tub of phlogel and 20 grams of raw DHT would give you 20% DHT gel. Ect ect. I have not done this yet but I plan on doing so I’m the future
    [/quote]

how would you make it? literally just put the 20 grams into the gel and mix it up or what??

• Yeah, I had one report from someone saying DHT straight into phlogel felt gritty and left white specs. Maybe dissolve in a small amount of everclear, and then mix that in gel?

• Yeah I heard it was gritty too. I would use pestal and mortar to get the raw DHT as fine as you can then mix it with the gel

• [quote=“Majorgains123” pid=‘5157’ dateline=‘1522508530’]
    Yeah I heard it was gritty too. I would use pestal and mortar to get the raw DHT as fine as you can then mix it with the gel
    [/quote]

Where can you get raw DHT?