DHB Bloodwork

Topic created · 6 Posts · 478 Views
  • So I’m a little over 2 weeks in now (420 Test, 420 DHB, 150 HCG eod) and I just got bloods yesterday:

https://i.imgur.com/guGq0d5.jpg

I started using 6.25 asin e3d after week 1. I honestly think my e2 is too low at my current test level…? was feeling like shit a few nights ago like I was getting sick. Lack of sleep, going to hard in the gym, it catches up to you. Should I be concerned about my AST and ALT? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Bump and update:

Haven’t taken any asin for a week. I feel a lot better now… can anyone recommend me a different dosing for asin? I was thinking 3mg e3d but even that might be too much?

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘50653’ dateline=‘1556515529’]
    Bump and update:

Haven’t taken any asin for a week. I feel a lot better now… can anyone recommend me a different dosing for asin? I was thinking 3mg e3d but even that might be too much?
    [/quote]

If you feel a lot better now, why take any Aromasin at all?

If you’re set on taking it anyway, your plan of ~3mg e3d sounds fine.

• Sounds like you don’t need any at all, eq and dhb work as a pretty potent AI in some people. There’s no way we can tell you anyway, the only way to dial in estrogen for sure is blood work. Anything else is just a guess.
    I would drop the AI and get bloods, or you can drop the AI and see if you get high e2 symptoms and then add a smaller dose than whatever you’re currently doing if you get symptoms.

• [quote=“velano” pid=‘50669’ dateline=‘1556544238’]
    Sounds like you don’t need any at all, eq and dhb work as a pretty potent AI in some people. There’s no way we can tell you anyway, the only way to dial in estrogen for sure is blood work. Anything else is just a guess.
    I would drop the AI and get bloods, or you can drop the AI and see if you get high e2 symptoms and then add a smaller dose than whatever you’re currently doing if you get symptoms.
    [/quote]

DHB doesn’t 5 alpha reduce; there’s no AI metabolite as far as I know due to the lack of the mechanism of metabolism that creates the AI out of the Boldenone. I could be wrong though, I need to look it up to confirm. I am a biochemist and medicinal chemist though so I have somewhat of a right to take a swing at an assumption along these lines lol. I definitely could be wrong though. The DHB I’m running right now seems to be doing nothing to my E2 like var would, but then again I don’t get much at all from the EQ metabolite, it’s highly individual.

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘50675’ dateline=‘1556548991’]
    [quote=“velano” pid=‘50669’ dateline=‘1556544238’]
    Sounds like you don’t need any at all, eq and dhb work as a pretty potent AI in some people. There’s no way we can tell you anyway, the only way to dial in estrogen for sure is blood work. Anything else is just a guess.
    [/quote]

DHB doesn’t 5 alpha reduce; there’s no AI metabolite as far as I know due to the lack of the mechanism of metabolism that creates the AI out of the Boldenone. I could be wrong though, I need to look it up to confirm. I am a biochemist and medicinal chemist though so I have somewhat of a right to take a swing at an assumption along these lines lol. I definitely could be wrong though. The DHB I’m running right now seems to be doing nothing to my E2 like var would, but then again I don’t get much at all from the EQ metabolite, it’s highly individual.
    [/quote]

First, thank you all for your replies. I really appreciate the input. I think I will just continue with no AI for another week or two and get bloods again to see where I’m at. I still feel pretty good.

Secondly, I wanted to ask if it is OK to heat up my DHB vial in the microwave for 10 seconds or less before I draw? I have been doing this and pinning with 27g and it has helped a lot with the PIP.