Sub-Q Injection of Testosterone

Topic created · 19 Posts · 1029 Views
  • Why is the IM route preferred and so prevalent among juicers? Clinical studies seem to indicate subQ injection route is just as effective if not more so than IM.

http://www.bioscience.org/2018/v10e/af/825/2.htm
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28379417

Dr. Crisler even recommends it as a good method for allowing multiple injections throughout the week, allowing for a smoother elevation in T levels and thus minimal spikes in estrogen levels

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/get-20-better-results-from-testosterone

I have injected (growth hormone peptides) sub-Q before, never IM, and would prefer to go sub-Q. I don’t see any major cons of doing so. Some have reported developing abscesses in the area of injection which last quite a while.

Thoughts?

• Most people get painful red welts when they inject more than .1-.2 mL at once. It is impractical for a blast. Now, while cruising some can get away with it without a doubt. It is far more ideal, but for many it is just unrealistic—walking around with a bunch of large red bumps all over your abdomen isn’t really a good look, and not only that but they become sensitive to touch and would impact basic things like laying down, giving hugs, sex, physical activities, etc. Then try explaining to people why you have a tumor filled abdomen lmao.

• You can’t fit enough oil subq as Carbz said. IM isn’t bad at all once you do it once or twice, I use a 29g slin pin with migyol and it is painless. Some have bad reactions to mig so ymmv

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘50214’ dateline=‘1556230451’]
    Most people get painful red welts when they inject more than .1-.2 mL at once. It is impractical for a blast. Now, while cruising some can get away with it without a doubt. It is far more ideal, but for many it is just unrealistic—walking around with a bunch of large red bumps all over your abdomen isn’t really a good look, and not only that but they become sensitive to touch and would impact basic things like laying down, giving hugs, sex, physical activities, etc. Then try explaining to people why you have a tumor filled abdomen lmao.
    [/quote]

I agree with king, IM just all around better for most things.

• Does type of carrier play a big role with welts? Certain ones tolerated better?

Id like to add some tren ace to TRT, pinning .25 ED, but would be way easer to do SubQ.

• Why would you even want to pin sub q… I pin my trt dose of gso test e with a 28 gauge insulin pin in my backarm or shoulder… Literally painless… Doesn’t make sense to me why you would want to do sub q for maybe the same effect

• Sub q is easy and translates to outstanding hormone values (8-10x for me).

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Moving-to-SubQ-injections-for-test

• Sub q is impractical if your loading up full barrels multiple times a week.
    I couldn’t imagine having that much oil under the skin, as even a small sub q “leak” causes me significant discomfort.

• SubQ works just fine for many, but there are also plenty of people (including myself) who don’t respond very well to it.

I’ve experimented with subQ injections for my TRT in the past, and my hormone levels took a significant nosedive. I’ve done this twice with similar results, so I’ve thrown out the idea that my lab results were just a “one off”.

SubQ just doesn’t work well for me, and I’ve read about others who experienced the same thing.

• SubQ does not work AT all for me… OUCH! Totally red, painful lumps even at what normally is a tiny dose at .30ml. The skin near the entire area feels like a bad sunburn from the inside out.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘50968’ dateline=‘1556692816’]
    SubQ does not work AT all for me… OUCH! Totally red, painful lumps even at what normally is a tiny dose at .30ml. The skin near the entire area feels like a bad sunburn from the inside out.
    [/quote]

PIP Project, bro, I feel like you’re always trying some shenanigans with your pin and ending up regretting it. How much volume are you usually pushing man?

• I’ll tell you from experience since I’ve gone months and months on SUBQ as well as IM

I like to switch between them just to minimize scar tissue. SUBQ is not as immediate and doesn’t convert to E2 as much as IM. IM is less painful TBH as if you’re doing any fair amount of liquid, the lumps you get SUBQ are more painful and pronounced than IM.

Personally if you’re doing a small dose (TRT) subq is more than adequate and you can even use an insulin needle if it’s big enough. Anything 1cc+ should be done IM in my eyes.

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘50970’ dateline=‘1556700931’]
    [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘50968’ dateline=‘1556692816’]
    SubQ does not work AT all for me… OUCH! Totally red, painful lumps even at what normally is a tiny dose at .30ml. The skin near the entire area feels like a bad sunburn from the inside out.
    [/quote]

PIP Project, bro, I feel like you’re always trying some shenanigans with your pin and ending up regretting it. How much volume are you usually pushing man?
    [/quote]

SubQ isn’t something I mess with AT ALL anymore. I tested this out a long time ago and anytime I mess up a shot that leaks… it’s almost 75% going to hurt because it leaked into the skin.

My body just doesn’t absorb it that way. I tried “tiny” amounts using slin needles. It’s simply a no go. I’ve tried the belly area, love handles… which I barely have… it’s probably my low BF% I really have no good answer for you.

The funny thing is I’ve have PIP on regular Prop Test and although painful… this isn’t what my recent posts were like and everyone seems to avoid what I was trying to convey… I wasn’t having PIP.
    I was rejecting it. A solid 8 months ago maybe when I first had Prop yes I had pain in my hip or quad and it was annoying but it wasn’t something that would keep me out of the gym for a month.
    I don’t consider my situation weeks ago PIP… so I’m not the pip project. Your body doesn’t get red, hot, swollen from pip… so the people that made it up… 2 guys… they know who they are… just were being typical dbags and immature, poking fun at misery. That’s the internet. If you’re going to poke fun at someone in total misery you have a way too good of a life and you don’t know it. Either that or you’re life sucks balls so bad you just have to spread more misery. Pick 1.

• When administring HCG isn’t sub q the only way to do it?

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘51063’ dateline=‘1556758675’]
    When administring HCG isn’t sub q the only way to do it?
    [/quote]

Can be shot IM but subq is the most common method

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘51057’ dateline=‘1556756376’]
    [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘50968’ dateline=‘1556692816’]
    [/quote]

SubQ isn’t something I mess with AT ALL anymore. I tested this out a long time ago and anytime I mess up a shot that leaks… it’s almost 75% going to hurt because it leaked into the skin.

My body just doesn’t absorb it that way. I tried “tiny” amounts using slin needles. It’s simply a no go. I’ve tried the belly area, love handles… which I barely have… it’s probably my low BF% I really have no good answer for you.

The funny thing is I’ve have PIP on regular Prop Test and although painful… this isn’t what my recent posts were like and everyone seems to avoid what I was trying to convey… I wasn’t having PIP.
    I was rejecting it. A solid 8 months ago maybe when I first had Prop yes I had pain in my hip or quad and it was annoying but it wasn’t something that would keep me out of the gym for a month.
    I don’t consider my situation weeks ago PIP… so I’m not the pip project. Your body doesn’t get red, hot, swollen from pip… so the people that made it up… 2 guys… they know who they are… just were being typical dbags and immature, poking fun at misery. That’s the internet. If you’re going to poke fun at someone in total misery you have a way too good of a life and you don’t know it. Either that or you’re life sucks balls so bad you just have to spread more misery. Pick 1.
    [/quote]

Dude, you can keep bringing up your stories in every single thread or you can just provide your anecdote and relax. A simple “subq gave me painful lumps so I won’t do it and wouldn’t recommend. My low bf% might be a reason” would be perfect

• You could make it easier and just ignore me though. Not sure why “dudes” care wtf I post, I certainly don’t give 2 shits about what you or anyone posts. Forum stalking isn’t exactly the best use of my time.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘51086’ dateline=‘1556771407’]
    You could make it easier and just ignore me though. Not sure why “dudes” care wtf I post, I certainly don’t give 2 shits about what you or anyone posts. Forum stalking isn’t exactly the best use of my time.
    [/quote]

I find it interesting you put ‘dude’ in quotes, like this board is full of hypothetical men. You don’t get to sling shit on the wall and be mad other people have to look at or smell it. If you don’t care about why anyone else is posting, why post in some vein attempt to rekindle pride?

Probably 90% of your posts contain ‘PIP’ of some sort, and people are just kind of tired of listening to you bitch about it in 300+ posts. I think most people were starting to let it go but now that you’re acting like a little girl to some hazing I doubt it will. You’d be the bag of smashed dicks in the back of the squad that doesn’t pull his weight because the team is ‘mean’ instead of trying to adapt to the critique.

At this point you’re just a living meme, the Pip Project strikes again.

• Ratio of my posts compared to when I joined tell a different story. Oh thanks for making me into a meme. Awesome. New one of the ignore list.