ExpressPCT (INT.) T/A Review

Topic created · 6 Posts · 384 Views
  • First time with Express International and one hundred percent won’t be the last.

Understandably, ExpressPCT has already built massive social proof successfully for this tribe so there really isn’t much of what I can say that isnt grossly obvious to the masses here.

COMMUNICATION
    Unquestionably stellar and very easy to talk with even though very much of it was automated through their website understand there was brief messaging after order confirmation and shipment as result of me being kinda retarded. Being said ExpressPCT is very reliable and committed to the end consumer responding and answering my questions very quickly and empathetically which allowed me to feel more than comfortable during this which was a real nice feeling honestly.

T/A
    From payment to arrival total time was 13 Days which I find to be bananas as Payment was sent on a Friday.

SAFE PACKING
    Additionally, the packaging was very nice and secure which is something I was concerned about because I thought it was entirely possible for the packaging to arrive crushed from transit and thought this would arrive with damaged goods, but gratefully I was being over dramatic. Yes, everything arrived undamaged including the box everything came in. Please understand I am not trying to give too much detail with packaging however I can tell you that your goods will arrive safely one hundred percent.

I haven’t opened the contents yet but from what I see everything is there which I am not skeptical of as again ExpressPCT is established here. I trust ExpressPCT. This is my first INTL. order with ExpressPCT but not my first order.

TDLR;
    All in all ExpressPCT is solid, reliable and consistent with outstanding communication, super fast T/A, End-user friendly Website, great pricing and shipping pricing. T/A 13 Days total.

MY OPINION
    ExpressPCT operates as a business empathetically holding high Integrity for the end-consumer.

FINAL THOUGHTS AND GRATITUDE
    Thanks ExpressPCT for all you do for Human Beings like me I appreciate you and this tribe like I appreciate my dick which I appreciate a lot a lot. HaHA!

• Lmao, I love this review.

100% agree with everything said.

ExpressPCT is literally so fucking legit. so professional. ❤

• [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘50218’ dateline=‘1556234013’]
    First time with Express International and one hundred percent won’t be the last.

Understandably, ExpressPCT has already built massive social proof successfully for this tribe so there really isn’t much of what I can say that isnt grossly obvious to the masses here.

COMMUNICATION
    Unquestionably stellar and very easy to talk with even though very much of it was automated through their website understand there was brief messaging after order confirmation and shipment as result of me being kinda retarded. Being said ExpressPCT is very reliable and committed to the end consumer responding and answering my questions very quickly and empathetically which allowed me to feel more than comfortable during this which was a real nice feeling honestly.

T/A
    From payment to arrival total time was 13 Days which I find to be bananas as Payment was sent on a Friday.

SAFE PACKING
    Additionally, the packaging was very nice and secure which is something I was concerned about because I thought it was entirely possible for the packaging to arrive crushed from transit and thought this would arrive with damaged goods, but gratefully I was being over dramatic. Yes, everything arrived undamaged including the box everything came in. Please understand I am not trying to give too much detail with packaging however I can tell you that your goods will arrive safely one hundred percent.

I haven’t opened the contents yet but from what I see everything is there which I am not skeptical of as again ExpressPCT is established here. I trust ExpressPCT. This is my first INTL. order with ExpressPCT but not my first order.

TDLR;
    All in all ExpressPCT is solid, reliable and consistent with outstanding communication, super fast T/A, End-user friendly Website, great pricing and shipping pricing. T/A 13 Days total.

MY OPINION
    ExpressPCT operates as a business empathetically holding high Integrity for the end-consumer.

Thanks ExpressPCT for all you do for Human Beings like me I appreciate you and this tribe like I appreciate my dick which I appreciate a lot a lot. HaHA!
    [/quote]

Wow! This is truly outstanding haha. It is almost rude to not share any views of ours and give such a short response to this, but we must carry on unfortunately.
    Thank you greatly for the best review possible, and please make sure to email us for $10 shipping credit on any future orders! Cheers.

• [quote=“Scuba Greaves” pid=‘50250’ dateline=‘1556242158’]
    Lmao, I love this review.

100% agree with everything said.

ExpressPCT is literally so fucking legit. so professional. ❤
    [/quote]

Hahaha I’m just sharing facts and my gratitude with these amazing Human Beings and my appreciation for you and everyone else here. 😄
    [hr]
    [quote=“ExpressPCT” pid=‘50400’ dateline=‘1556348377’]
    [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘50218’ dateline=‘1556234013’]
    First time with Express International and one hundred percent won’t be the last.

COMMUNICATION

T/A

SAFE PACKING

TDLR;

MY OPINION

[/quote]

Wow! This is truly outstanding haha. It is almost rude to not share any views of ours and give such a short response to this, but we must carry on unfortunately.
    Thank you greatly for the best review possible, and please make sure to email us for $10 shipping credit on any future orders! Cheers.
    [/quote]

Wow! Thank you very much for this sweet offer, to anyone else reading this please understand I wrote this review with my honest intentions and had no idea an offer like this would have been given to me, I believe in integrity more than I do 10 dollars. Let this be some confirmation that ExpressPCT is the “Real-Deal Holyfield” in getting your nuts producing that yum-yum juice! Hahahahaha oh man seriously ExpressPCT this is very awesome of you and I appreciate this greatly!

• @“primalblueprint” please PLEASE never stop writing these T/A reviews! Clearly your not shilling, dude they are so amazing to read. It brings joy to my forum time browsing hahah.

• Double review for @“ExpressPCT”

I have birds that landed, others flying, and about to put wings on another!

These guys are hands down the best. I feel like a broken record but they are. What sets them apart from the other vendors is COMMUNICATION. I know I ask a lot of questions but I/we have to because of lawns, schedules, availability etc. Some vendors get pissed after 2 emails not realizing that is the only way to communicate. Not once have I not been answered. Not one single time, and I do some complicated shit. Adding Singapore was the best thing I’ve seen happen in the aas scene in a very long time. Nothing will make me leave these guys!

Order 1# 4/16-4/25 (Singapore) Vidalista, Cenforce, Zop etc all intact and counted for.

Order #2 4/9-429 (India - got stuck in Germany longer than normal, not Expresspct fault) more of the same…

Keep it up guys! I’m running literally out of shit to email them to locate for me…oh yea that crap my girl wants…

Mover