WHat to add?? On top of test 1g.

Topic created · 17 Posts · 979 Views
  • Been on 1g of test since Feb was doing tren before without test which I know was STUPID but when bros says it’s the shit you belive the hype and it didint do squat tren e prob cause it was fake and it was without test either or. Regardless I’ve been making great gains and plan on staying on this untill I pull 585 ish under 210 I like the 205-210 weight I feel like I can eat a lot while gaining a lot of strength and the physique gets better as the strength goes up. Question is once I hit a stall what could I add that would rapidly enhance strength. Should I add another injevtabke or an oral?? People say methyltren and halo have insane ratios but they are borrowed strength and without it you suck which I know is true since my friend did halo and without it he didint hit any prs. I do want to hit a 700 deadlift before 24 in two years ya know so yeah I have goals is my dosage small by any means? Thanks brahs

• If you’re looking for strength gains I’ve heard Anadrol can make you stupid fucking strong

• Stay on your gram of test until you stall or another 2 months max, cruise or come off for a bit, and hit it right back at it or mix it up with your next run. Give your body a break when you are trying to maximize strength or you will get injured in the gym (i can guarantee it), or fuck up your health internally. Remember strength in muscle increases on gear quicker than supporting ligaments and tendons, so its much easier to tear them as you are cycling. Give those tendons and ligaments some time to mature and strengthen over time. Any experienced power lifter will tell you its slow and steady.

In the future, 500mg test and 300mg tren ace will blow your strength through the roof.

• 1 gram of test is already a lot for your first real cycle man. If you’re serious about your strength goals consider investing in a reputable coach to deal with your all of your programming.

Drugs to consider if you insist:
    Injectable: Deca
    Oral: Anadrol, Dianabol, Tbol (mild)

I’d say deca with a lower dose of test than a gram is a really solid second cycle. Assuming you want to keep test moderately high, a 600/600 test/deca ratio would likely fit into what you’re looking for in terms total gear consumption.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘50533’ dateline=‘1556446780’]
    1 gram of test is already a lot for your first real cycle man. If you’re serious about your strength goals consider investing in a reputable coach to deal with your all of your programming.

Drugs to consider if you insist:
    Injectable: Deca
    Oral: Anadrol, Dianabol, Tbol (mild)

I’d say deca with a lower dose of test than a gram is a really solid second cycle. Assuming you want to keep test moderately high, a 600/600 test/deca ratio would likely fit into what you’re looking for in terms total gear consumption.
    [/quote]

This guys been on a gram of test for a long time and only injects once every two weeks IIRC. I think he’d be better off just Injecting e3.5days. Also should cruise soon depending on how long he’s been on

• halotestin, anadrola, trenbolona ace, dianabola, turinabol, oxandrolona, all drugs for power

• What to add… probably a healthy dose of patience

• But how is he gunna get insta and YouTube famous if he doesnt get as big as Cutler in the next 6 months.

Fame is a fleeting bitch. You gotta hurry up and catch her or you’ll always be a nobody!

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘50588’ dateline=‘1556479547’]
    But how is he gunna get insta and YouTube famous if he doesnt get as big as Cutler in the next 6 months.

Fame is a fleeting bitch. You gotta hurry up and catch her or you’ll always be a nobody!
    [/quote]

Yea, you right! Ok , so what to add. Invest in a solid health insurance policy and a personal dialysis machine. You got this bro. Add another gram of Test to your gram of test.

• [quote=“JuiceLee2019” pid=‘50600’ dateline=‘1556485934’]
    [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘50588’ dateline=‘1556479547’]
    But how is he gunna get insta and YouTube famous if he doesnt get as big as Cutler in the next 6 months.

[/quote]

Yea, you right! Ok , so what to add. Invest in a solid health insurance policy and a personal dialysis machine. You got this bro. Add another gram of Test to your gram of test.
    [/quote]

A psychologist to help him find out why hes desperate for people to notice him.

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘50619’ dateline=‘1556496490’]
    [quote=“JuiceLee2019” pid=‘50600’ dateline=‘1556485934’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also needs to ask his psych why he keeps asking the same fcking question once every few days. Scroll down a bit in this sub forum and you’ll see the same question worded differently.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50620’ dateline=‘1556497101’]
    [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘50619’ dateline=‘1556496490’]
    [quote=“JuiceLee2019” pid=‘50600’ dateline=‘1556485934’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also needs to ask his psych why he keeps asking the same fcking question once every few days. Scroll down a bit in this sub forum and you’ll see the same question worded differently.
    [/quote]

Yeah I counted 3 of them, shows just how fucking desperate he is. He probably posted these all over steroid boards and forgot which ones he posted to so just did more and more hoping to find the secret formula to being insta famous.

• Maybe he should ask the mass monster himself , Mr. Dylan Gemelli

• [quote=“JuiceLee2019” pid=‘50630’ dateline=‘1556499884’]
    Maybe he should ask the mass monster himself , Mr. Dylan Gemelli
    [/quote]

In that case you’ll need 21 different sarms and an otc pct product

• [quote=“JuiceLee2019” pid=‘50630’ dateline=‘1556499884’]
    [/quote]

That’s pretty funny actually, I’ve always been baffled by Gemelli and his following

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘50631’ dateline=‘1556500138’]
    [quote=“JuiceLee2019” pid=‘50630’ dateline=‘1556499884’]
    [/quote]

In that case you’ll need 21 different sarms and an otc pct product
    [/quote]

lol’d

HCgenerate… get fucking real dude. The only OTC sup that can help PCT, and only barely, is vitamin E. fucking dumbasses. He’s probably ran over 20 cycles and isn’t past his natty limit it’s fucking hilarious
    [hr]
    [quote=“mackenziehung” pid=‘50485’ dateline=‘1556412520’]
    Been on 1g of test since Feb was doing tren before without test which I know was STUPID but when bros says it’s the shit you belive the hype and it didint do squat tren e prob cause it was fake and it was without test either or. Regardless I’ve been making great gains and plan on staying on this untill I pull 585 ish under 210 I like the 205-210 weight I feel like I can eat a lot while gaining a lot of strength and the physique gets better as the strength goes up. Question is once I hit a stall what could I add that would rapidly enhance strength. Should I add another injevtabke or an oral?? People say methyltren and halo have insane ratios but they are borrowed strength and without it you suck which I know is true since my friend did halo and without it he didint hit any prs. I do want to hit a 700 deadlift before 24 in two years ya know so yeah I have goals is my dosage small by any means? Thanks brahs
    [/quote]

You dont need gear to pull 700 you fool, I pulled 725 natty at 21 (squat and bench sucked, built to dead). Stop being so pathetic. The LAST thing you need is something that’ll make your balls smaller you desperate little pussy… cause it seems like you could really use some balls hahaha

Have fun fucking up you liver and tendons because you want insta fame. You need a psychiatrist not steroids.

Edit: I see you posted in off-topic asking what makes you stand out on insta and social media… due you’re really REALLY pathetic. Can some mods get this guy off our forum? We don’t need idiots like this lurking around here, if even just for OPSEC sake…

• He literally made this thread again in this exact section. Ban this moron. He has posted the same thing in at minimum 3 different places on this board. Please mods just ban this fool he’s an embarrassment to our community.