Cliche cycle question/option poll

Topic created · 8 Posts · 417 Views
  • Hola all… newish member to this most excellent forum… Thought i would post to elicit thoughts on my planned cycle. Trying to explain thoroughly with out being overly verbose… Feel like this makes sense… Not looking for a ton of mass, nor looking to cut, just looking to make some nice gains, without killing my joints. let the flaming begin i suppose but i do hope to get some constructive criticism as well… Thanks in advance.

weeks 1-4 test 400 bump to 600
    weeks 5-16 Test 600mg / Deca 300mg
    weeks 7-14 Var 50mg-70mg-50mg ED
    weeks 7-16 Proviron 50mg ED
    week 17 400 test
    week 18 300 test

TRT/Cruise 200mg test only till the next episode:)

1mg EOD Arimadex
    Caber if and as needed
    HCG 500iu 2x weekly
    N2Guard weeks 7-16

Diet, sleep, as well as gym time are all on point. Stress from work is low and don’t foresee any issues in the next 6 months. Feeling great, pulling bloods every 5 weeks with the first being next week.

• No reason to mess with the test doses . Pick one and run it throughout. This will minimize sides from hormone fluctuations. Based on your kind of non goal goals, I’d do 600 Test / 400 Deca . I’d run proviron throughout and drop the anavar

• TBH that seems like a lot of arimidex. I personally do .5mg twice a week.

• [quote=“JuiceLee2019” pid=‘50604’ dateline=‘1556488893’]
    No reason to mess with the test doses . Pick one and run it throughout. This will minimize sides from hormone fluctuations. Based on your kind of non goal goals, I’d do 600 Test / 400 Deca . I’d run proviron throughout and drop the anavar
    [/quote]

Don’t see value in tapering down on the test?
    [hr]
    [quote=“devildolphin” pid=‘50606’ dateline=‘1556489802’]
    TBH that seems like a lot of arimidex. I personally do .5mg twice a week.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I tend to aromatize more than the average bear.
    [hr]
    [quote=“devildolphin” pid=‘50606’ dateline=‘1556489802’]
    TBH that seems like a lot of arimidex. I personally do .5mg twice a week.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I tend to aromatize more than the average bear.

• Don’t pyramid your test, it won’t make a difference in recovery of your natural test production or for performance. That adex seems way overkill. You shouldn’t need caber at 300mg deca but it’s awesome that you have it on hand. Have you drawn bloods before to verify you need that much of an AI?

Edit: didn’t see you will be cruising after, even less reason to consider pyramiding, lol

• Are weeks 7-14 consisting of 170mg of Var ED?

• [quote=“TrenAnonymous” pid=‘50686’ dateline=‘1556555332’]
    Are weeks 7-14 consisting of 170mg of Var ED?
    [/quote]

neg… 50mg for 2 weeks taper to 70mg for 4, then back to 50 for 2 weeks… Not exceeding 70mg ED. Not a fan of tapering?
    [hr]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50684’ dateline=‘1556553600’]
    Don’t pyramid your test, it won’t make a difference in recovery of your natural test production or for performance. That adex seems way overkill. You shouldn’t need caber at 300mg deca but it’s awesome that you have it on hand. Have you drawn bloods before to verify you need that much of an AI?

Edit: didn’t see you will be cruising after, even less reason to consider pyramiding, lol
    [/quote]

I was only trying to minimize “wild” hormonal swings. You think at the doses I’m working with its unlikely an issue to go from 600 to 200 without a taper? WRT previous bloods… I was running an Estradiol of 51… Seems a bit high to me… simply experimenting with bringing that to a lower, say, 20-30 range was my intent.

• [quote=“epattwow” pid=‘50696’ dateline=‘1556557154’]
    [quote=“TrenAnonymous” pid=‘50686’ dateline=‘1556555332’]
    Are weeks 7-14 consisting of 170mg of Var ED?
    [/quote]

neg… 50mg for 2 weeks taper to 70mg for 4, then back to 50 for 2 weeks… Not exceeding 70mg ED. Not a fan of tapering?
    [hr]

[/quote]

If you want to run two orals I’d second trying to provi around 50mg for the entire cycle with the option to add var in for the last 4 weeks around 50mg as well. Var is very harsh on your lipid profile so sometime 8 weeks can be a lot of strain on your body.