Why do people spend so much on supplements, when a simple steroid does the job?

Topic created · 12 Posts · 889 Views
  • People spend 100$'s together on protein powders, preworkout, creatine some are cheap but most here aren’t, and so many supplements each month and like I mean I’ve made awesome gains which just a simple drug like test and getting my calories in through normal shit like ground beef with rice, salmon nothing fancy. But you see so many bros taking all these supplements and they don’t lift shit for weight and look like crap. I mean why the fuck do people actually fall for this shit haha like everything you need supplement wise can be attained through certain foods and the magic happens with the drugs not the fucking supplement.

• sTeRoIdS r ChEaTiNg

• Because every mile is comprised of inches

You made the account to ask this question?

• I use preworkout and protein you’re so much better than me OP!! Wish I was natty non supplement lifter like you

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50646’ dateline=‘1556511517’]
    I use preworkout and protein you’re so much better than me OP!! Wish I was natty non supplement lifter like you
    [/quote]

You’re a fucking dork you bully people here and think you are better you useless piece of trash. Why don’t you reveal you’re actual name and stop being a pussy. Faggot. I seen you fake payments to dealers here and hide like a fucking snake. Asshole.

I use preworkout and protein you’re so much better than me OP!! Wish I was natty non supplement lifter like you
    [/quote]

You’re a fucking joke bro honestly you just bully the fuck out of people here get the fuck out of here and don’t disrespect Lenny he probably looks better then you. I’d fcking slap you if you came up to me nigga
    [hr]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50646’ dateline=‘1556511517’]
    [/quote]

Such an idiot it’s not even funny.

• Big Scary Needles on the Regular. Once you’re used to it they’re fine but getting started was hard.

• Needles are scary but more than that, people seem to forget that steroids are illegal and not easily acquired. Maybe for us but the average person generally finds it extremely sketchy buying illegal drugs online, and if you’re buying from a gym bro you’re probably paying way more for gear than you would for standard supps.

Steroids also contain significantly more health risks than whatever bottle of snake oil you choose to buy from GNC, as well as a million more sides.

Steroids also have a lot more sides and pretty much every negative side is heavily exaggerated in media portrayals of steroids.

Basically the average person thinks steroids are acquired by sketchy people through sketchy means and once they inject said steroids they quickly become a Ronnie Coleman sized monster cheater who is blanketed in acne and oppressive roid rage, distinguished particularly by their B cup man tits and tiny shriveled genitals.

• Your comparing the large majority of beginner gym goers to steroid users, and asking why they don’t just take steroids instead. This post is a bit dumb man. Those people do not have proper training and diet knowledge to even begin thinking about steroids, nor do they care too. That’s why they just buy a bunch of bullshit instead.

• [quote=“mackenziehung” pid=‘50648’ dateline=‘1556512078’]
    [/quote]

You’re a fucking joke bro honestly you just bully the fuck out of people here get the fuck out of here and don’t disrespect Lenny he probably looks better then you. I’d fcking slap you if you came up to me nigga
    [hr]
    [/quote]

Such an idiot it’s not even funny.
    [/quote]

I cruise on 1g of test what else can I take to get strong? Let me ask 4 ways. You ask the same fucking questions in different ways every other day. Also I’m not the only one who thinks this post is dumb, not everyone in the gym wants to do steroids and get big.

not everyone in the gym wants to do steroids and get big.
    [/quote]

I feel like people forget they can optimize their quality of life AND anabolic potential. Not everyone has the same goals, and even those that do may want to approach it in novel ways.

• What just happened here? Haha. I dont suggest buying anything illegal, on the internet or otherwise