Hey guys do you have any tips for sleep?

Topic created · 18 Posts · 1259 Views
  • Do you have anything you take to help you sleep?? I get so tired at work due to nervous system fatigue from heavy lifting and then working all day that I want to crash but when I get home I just can’t till like 2 am. Please help thanks brahs

• Noxitropin is a wonderful sleep aid. Phenibut and GABA make for a blissful night sleep. God damn the the FDA

• HGH works really well in that department for me. I’m running 3 ius pharma, and I can sleep like a fucking log on it. Like 7-9 hours, 9 out of 10 times without waking up during the night.

ESN Mr. Sandman’s Magic Cocktail is a good supplement that helps me to relax when my mind is running in circles from stress, but it is just an aid, no cure.

• Grab some 25mg Unisom. You’ll sleep SO good! I never felt drowsy the next day.

• HGH is great but not ideal just for sleep, cost wise. When I’m not running gh I lean towards vistaril 50 mg before bed.

• In this boat. Shift work kills my sleep patterns. I’ve tried about every OTC sleep med with no luck.

• I use Kirkland sleep aid, but it’s just like Unisom or any of the other anti histamine based products. I also picked up some Trazodone from AIPCT a while back and that at 100mg will put you out like a light. I don’t use it that often just because it’s technically an anti depressant and I don’t want to mess with that whole box of worms.

• Valarian root and melatonin for me… works great

• Gabapentin or Lyrica from aipctshop knocks me out easily but has some risk of dependence. A good indica does the trick too with less risk of dependence despite actually being illegal.

Between these things I’ve never gotten less than 7 hours a night on any tren cycle.
    [hr]
    [quote=“FreightTrain” pid=‘50720’ dateline=‘1556572444’]
    Noxitropin is a wonderful sleep aid. Phenibut and GABA make for a blissful night sleep. God damn the the FDA
    [/quote]

I’d rather drink a gallon of horse jizz than try to choke down another disgusting thing and phenibut cocktail. Plus the fact that it takes 3 fuxking hours to kick in and has a ridiculous tolerance and dependence profile has always made it unappealing to me.

• Phenibut is a killer, I’ve been slowly tapering my dosage as we speak. I’ve cut down to 15 grams a day, from 30-40 grams a day, 2 years of using it. I actually started using it because trensomnia (and sweating profusely) are the only side effects from tren I get, and I get them bad… Anyways to those reading this, don’t use phenibut for anything. Garbage substance, and very easy to get addicted to (taking it to sleep 4-5 nights in a row is enough…).

Before that I tried it all. Drugs work of course, particularly Xanax and lyrica, but again stay away from those… It doesn’t matter which drugs they are, living with a completely unnecessary and stupid dependency because you couldn’t sleep just is not worth it. If you have a girlfriend/partner I’m sure you sleep fine next to them. If not, go find yourself a woman (or a man, or whatever you guys are into nowadays) and your ass will be dead asleep next to them every night. I guarantee it…

If your not single and still can’t sleep next to your partner, feel free to tell me I’m wrong and I’m a moron lol.

• Stop using drugs that doesn’t agree with you.

It’s a slippery slope to go down the route of mitigating sides in that manner.

• [quote=“Allstar1233” pid=‘50731’ dateline=‘1556575358’]
    HGH is great but not ideal just for sleep, cost wise. When I’m not running gh I lean towards vistaril 50 mg before bed.
    [/quote]

It is quite an investment, especially if we are talking pharma (even with the good prices we got here, haha). But HGH gives me restful, good sleep - Sleep meds knock me out, but don’t let me recover nearly as much.

And recovery is just fucking important, even more so when you get older like me. I can’t function on 5hrs shitty sleep anymore like a young buck can.

For me it is an investment I can justify easily, since it gives me a great return ;). But of course, financials are the biggest factor in this.

• [quote=“JPelle” pid=‘50759’ dateline=‘1556589888’]
    Gabapentin or Lyrica from aipctshop knocks me out easily but has some risk of dependence. A good indica does the trick too with less risk of dependence despite actually being illegal.

Between these things I’ve never gotten less than 7 hours a night on any tren cycle.
    [hr]
    [quote=“FreightTrain” pid=‘50720’ dateline=‘1556572444’]
    Noxitropin is a wonderful sleep aid. Phenibut and GABA make for a blissful night sleep. God damn the the FDA
    [/quote]

I’d rather drink a gallon of horse jizz than try to choke down another disgusting thing and phenibut cocktail. Plus the fact that it takes 3 fuxking hours to kick in and has a ridiculous tolerance and dependence profile has always made it unappealing to me.
    [/quote]

Noxitropin is delicious, doesnt taste bad. It has gaba in it too, its puts me out in like 30min. And i smoke weed all the time, different strain do one thing, get me high, all the talk of doing this and that, is person to person.

[quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘50791’ dateline=‘1556608716’]
    Phenibut is a killer, I’ve been slowly tapering my dosage as we speak. I’ve cut down to 15 grams a day, from 30-40 grams a day, 2 years of using it. I actually started using it because trensomnia (and sweating profusely) are the only side effects from tren I get, and I get them bad… Anyways to those reading this, don’t use phenibut for anything. Garbage substance, and very easy to get addicted to (taking it to sleep 4-5 nights in a row is enough…).

Before that I tried it all. Drugs work of course, particularly Xanax and lyrica, but again stay away from those… It doesn’t matter which drugs they are, living with a completely unnecessary and stupid dependency because you couldn’t sleep just is not worth it. If you have a girlfriend/partner I’m sure you sleep fine next to them. If not, go find yourself a woman (or a man, or whatever you guys are into nowadays) and your ass will be dead asleep next to them every night. I guarantee it…

If your not single and still can’t sleep next to your partner, feel free to tell me I’m wrong and I’m a moron lol.
    [/quote]

I cannot sleep next to anyone, I need a large surface to myself and i have a cali king and its not enough. And fuck me 30-40 grams of phenibut is something to worry about, but i think the product i recommend doesnt weight more than 5 grams for the dose mixed with fillers and other stuff.

• There’s really no good reason to use drugs to sleep. What are you doing during those hours you want to be asleep? On the phone/computer/TV? Screens that emit light have been shown to fuck with our body’s ability to get to sleep.

This is a boring and cliche method, but it actually works and is something I do pretty much every night. Shut off the TV an hour before you want to sleep and read an actual book. Doesn’t matter if you’re reading Supple Leopard, or beating off to the JC Penny catalogue like we used to do back before the internet was a thing. You’ll get tired eventually.

• California poppy extract, chamomile & other sleepytime brand teas, magnesium, l-theanine, taurine, melatonin under the tongue, CBD oil. Not all at once obviously, but those have been my go-to’s for the past couple years

• Drugs are a short-term fix and they have serious long-term consequences. Dependency and tolerance is a motherfucker when it comes to your sleep. You need better sleep hygiene.

1. Your bed should only be used for sleeping and banging
    2. Keep your room below 70F at night if at all possible
    3. Get blackout shades or a nice eyemask that you’ll actually wear
    4. Use a fan or a sound machine
    5. Avoid screens 1 hour before bedtime if possible. If not, get some blue light glasses to wear.
    6. Cut the booze. Even one drink can fuck with sleep. Drop it all together if you can
  • Any growth hormone boosting substance (or HGH itself as others have already mentioned). I take ibutamoren on an empty stomach. No food prior to sleep (two hours as a rule of thumb) Food digestion blunts GH output (and more GH means more time in REM). There are studies showing elevated GH results in longer time in REM sleep. There are also studies showing meals prior to sleep reduce time in REM sleep. I can dig these up if you want.

So in summary, I take ibutamoren (but you can use GH peptides or HGH itself) before bed and TRY not to eat anything two hours prior to sleep

Someone else on here has mentioned phebibut. Phenibut is fantastic for sleep but cannot be used daily. The rule of thumb on phenibut is twice a week max, as you build a tolerance very quickly to the substance. Phenibut withdrawal is hell, if you plan on using it do not abuse it. I made that mistake, had the worst panic attack of my life.

• There’s a source on here that sells DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide). I personally haven’t tried it but there’s a few bodybuilding.com forums about people having great sleep on DSIP.