Best SARMS to Add in to Bulk

Topic created · 5 Posts · 549 Views
  • I know very little on SARMs and even less people who use them. I am getting ready to order some Raws from a source. Was thinking about tagging in some SARMS just cause they are cheap and I might want to give them a try for my next bulk.

1.) Any ones that kick ass for size?
    2.) Any personal tips or experiences?
    3.) Doses?

• bruh what sarms are you looking at that are cheap? Last I check anything useful is running like 50/gram most places. Honestly, and this is coming from a guy who was low t and tried both sarms and trt, just get more gear.

I for sure think they have their place for those who can’t use gear for whatever reason, or as a good alternative for women, but $ for $ if you can run gear might as well just either run a longer cycle or buy some orals.

Just my .02 cent

• Tren

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘50736’ dateline=‘1556576993’]
    bruh what sarms are you looking at that are cheap? Last I check anything useful is running like 50/gram most places. Honestly, and this is coming from a guy who was low t and tried both sarms and trt, just get more gear.

I for sure think they have their place for those who can’t use gear for whatever reason, or as a good alternative for women, but $ for $ if you can run gear might as well just either run a longer cycle or buy some orals.

Just my .02 cent
    [/quote]

Ostarine was pretty cheap, like 11$ per gram. Yes I like the idea that it is cheap, but I was wondering if it had a syngerstic affect at all with AAS.

• I can’t see any SARMS being better than LGD-4033