Deca is amazing for me aesthetically, anyone else?

Topic created · 8 Posts · 538 Views
  • Okay I am starting to LOVE the look deca gives, almost more than tren. It makes me so god damn full and round with such little bloat it’s ridiculous. I’m also pretty lean so keep that in mind.

But yeah, using around 500 a week with 1g of test and I look better than I’ve ever looked in my life and don’t even look bloofy. Anyone else get this from deca?

• you sure it’s not EQ? you should 100% be holding water; it acts on progesterone receptors you can’t avoid the water retention to a certain degree. EQ makes you look great, full, round shoulders, etc.

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘50755’ dateline=‘1556588738’]
    you sure it’s not EQ? you should 100% be holding water; it acts on progesterone receptors you can’t avoid the water retention to a certain degree. EQ makes you look great, full, round shoulders, etc.
    [/quote]

I mean doesn’t tren act on those same receptors though?

• [quote=“JPelle” pid=‘50757’ dateline=‘1556589654’]
    [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘50755’ dateline=‘1556588738’]
    you sure it’s not EQ? you should 100% be holding water; it acts on progesterone receptors you can’t avoid the water retention to a certain degree. EQ makes you look great, full, round shoulders, etc.
    [/quote]

I mean doesn’t tren act on those same receptors though?
    [/quote]

This is true, I don’t think to the same extent, and it’s extremely androgenic and helps produce a lot of IGF-1 which may counter a lot of the water retention. Tren is definitely one of the drier, if not the driest 19-nors.

• [quote=“sourcebrah” pid=‘50751’ dateline=‘1556587322’]
    Okay I am starting to LOVE the look deca gives, almost more than tren. It makes me so god damn full and round with such little bloat it’s ridiculous. I’m also pretty lean so keep that in mind.

But yeah, using around 500 a week with 1g of test and I look better than I’ve ever looked in my life and don’t even look bloofy. Anyone else get this from deca?
    [/quote]

I’m willing to bet that your diet is very good. Not size-wise, but I was probably the leanest and driest I’ve ever been when I was just using test and deca - the key was my diet was ridiculously perfect. I mean I was following everything perfectly. I certainly don’t discount that compounds will make you hold different levels of water, and in different places, but I think if your diet is so good that you stay super dry, no compound will make you look bloated (if your estrogen is in check, obviously).

We often get caught up in all the great compounds we get to utilize, and forget how much diet affects our physique. I also think diet is just like AAS use, and everyone has individual responses to different foods and macro ratios.
    [hr]
    [quote=“sourcebrah” pid=‘50751’ dateline=‘1556587322’]
    Okay I am starting to LOVE the look deca gives, almost more than tren. It makes me so god damn full and round with such little bloat it’s ridiculous. I’m also pretty lean so keep that in mind.

[/quote]

I’m willing to bet that your diet is very good. Not size-wise, but I was probably the leanest and driest I’ve ever been when I was just using test and deca - the key was my diet was ridiculously perfect. I mean I was following everything perfectly. I certainly don’t discount that compounds will make you hold different levels of water, and in different places, but I think if your diet is so good that you stay super dry, no compound will make you look bloated (if your estrogen is in check, obviously).

We often get caught up in all the great compounds we get to utilize, and forget how much diet affects our physique. I also think diet is just like AAS use, and everyone has individual responses to different foods and macro ratios.

• [quote=“apexalab” pid=‘50767’ dateline=‘1556593552’]

[/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah my diet is pretty clean I’d say. Overall, I don’t eat fast food and mostly whole bro foods with minimal sodium (I salt my meats is all). I look like I’m blowing up from within my muscles rather than getting just bigger and softer.

• Have you tried NPP? I feel like it gives you a pretty nice dry look with all the fullness of you are eating right. Obviously not that crazy tren look but yknow. The difference going from 420-560mg a week made was huge for me as well.

• Yeah my diet is pretty clean I’d say. Overall, I don’t eat fast food and mostly whole bro foods with minimal sodium (I salt my meats is all). I look like I’m blowing up from within my muscles rather than getting just bigger and softer.
    [/quote]

I’m commenting more on the salt thing as I hold a good amount of sub q water on deca but If you’re open to new idea’s and as long as you’re lean (under 10%) and assuming you don’t have hypertension experiment with increasing your water and salt intake simultaneously on food’s besides meat (decrease pre-workout vassoconstrictive stimulants if you use them too). Sodium gets a bad rap and you might hold sub-q water for a week or so until homeostasis kicks in and aldosterone levels decrease. However after that you will hold more intracellular fluid, feel more hydrated, get nastier pumps, appear more vascular and fuller. While everyone is flat on their tweaker preworkouts at them gym I’m more pumped and fuller than anyone on Powerade zero and a extra salt a pack lol.