Synergy of orals

Topic created · 5 Posts · 502 Views
  • Any orals that go amazingly well together? Was thinking something like Epi+Var, Tbol+Var, Tbol+Sdrol etc. I’d imagine it wouldn’t be overly toxic if lower doses were used of each. Tried to find info online but everytime I searched it would just bring up a bunch of shit about oral only cycles

• I really really loved dbol and anadrol together, I ran it 50/50 but could’ve upped the anadrol for sure. I really think epistane and var would do well together as well, and I’m debating on running them this summer

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50856’ dateline=‘1556643217’]
    I really really loved dbol and anadrol together, I ran it 50/50 but could’ve upped the anadrol for sure. I really think epistane and var would do well together as well, and I’m debating on running them this summer
    [/quote]

That was the other I was considering, just not sure how my nips would be afterwards

• [quote=“Dreadlifts” pid=‘50899’ dateline=‘1556658440’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50856’ dateline=‘1556643217’]
    I really really loved dbol and anadrol together, I ran it 50/50 but could’ve upped the anadrol for sure. I really think epistane and var would do well together as well, and I’m debating on running them this summer
    [/quote]

That was the other I was considering, just not sure how my nips would be afterwards
    [/quote]

Dbol always gives me anxiety about my nips, if you’re bulking that combo is great, I blew up and kept a lot of the weight after I got off too. I’d honesty probably just run the epi and var next time though. I ran epistane so many times when it was legal (I was like 18 or so and stupid) and I loved it as a stand-alone. I think paired with test, anavar and tren it would be insane.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50900’ dateline=‘1556658711’]
    [quote=“Dreadlifts” pid=‘50899’ dateline=‘1556658440’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘50856’ dateline=‘1556643217’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Dbol always gives me anxiety about my nips, if you’re bulking that combo is great, I blew up and kept a lot of the weight after I got off too. I’d honesty probably just run the epi and var next time though. I ran epistane so many times when it was legal (I was like 18 or so and stupid) and I loved it as a stand-alone. I think paired with test, anavar and tren it would be insane.
    [/quote]

Freaky, veiny, and dry lol. Yeah that’s the winner