Why don't elite athletes ever get busted for tren? Very curious!

Topic created · 7 Posts · 732 Views
  • Why are guys in the UFC like Vitor - test, Jon Jones - turinabol, Overeem - test, Lesnar and Chael and Bisping estrogen inhibitors, Silva arguably GOAT - test and thes rest of the top sports which involve contact always test or sommething like a pill…If tren is that damn powerful wouldn’t we here stories of top athletes busted for it I mean might as well…Just curious brahs

• As far as I know, and remember they won’t actually tell us what drugs they use, Tren is great for looking great and not so much for actual athletic performance (other than strength.) They’re juicing to perform better, so the drugs they use are going to be geared to that.

• Tren ruins your cardio so it’s not great for most things IMO. Werdum did pop for tren recently though

• They do run Tren. The russians ran Tren No Ester (with anavar and primo) regularly as part of their state doping program.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/sports/russia-doping-sochi-olympics-2014.html

• I do wonder how a lot of these guys are able to beat USADA, most of them can’t afford designer PED’s to get around the testing. Even Jon Jones tested positive for T-Bol metabolites which suggests the shit he was actually taking was tainted.

• [quote=“joshnetflixuser” pid=‘50929’ dateline=‘1556666558’]
    Why are guys in the UFC like Vitor - test, Jon Jones - turinabol, Overeem - test, Lesnar and Chael and Bisping estrogen inhibitors, Silva arguably GOAT - test and thes rest of the top sports which involve contact always test or sommething like a pill…If tren is that damn powerful wouldn’t we here stories of top athletes busted for it I mean might as well…Just curious brahs
    [/quote]

Because tren has a detrimental effect on breathing and cardio capacity. Being strong doesn’t do many athletes much good if they can’t breath well enough to perform.

• Werdum &, I believe, Frank Mir both popped for tren