Expresspct Singapore and India dbl review

Topic created · 3 Posts · 248 Views
  • (I originally posted in wrong thread, apologies)

A double review for @“ExpressPCT”

I have birds that landed, others flying, and about to put wings on another!

These guys are hands down the best. I feel like a broken record but they are. What sets them apart from the other vendors is COMMUNICATION. I know I ask a lot of questions but I/we have to because of lawns, schedules, availability etc. Some vendors get pissed after 2 emails not realizing that is the only way to communicate. Not once have I not been answered. Not one single time, and I do some complicated shit. Adding Singapore was the best thing I’ve seen happen in the aas scene in a very long time. Nothing will make me leave these guys!

Order 1# 4/16-4/25 (Singapore) Vidalista, Cenforce, Zop etc all intact and counted for.

Order #2 4/9-429 (India) - got stuck in Germany longer than normal, not Expresspct fault-more of the same, legit pharmas and more legit pharmas…

Keep it up guys! I’m running literally out of shit to email them to locate for me…oh yea that face cream crap my girl wants…

• Why vidalista over eli20?

• [quote=“RippedMover55” pid=‘51078’ dateline=‘1556763705’]
    (I originally posted in wrong thread, apologies)

A double review for @“ExpressPCT”

I have birds that landed, others flying, and about to put wings on another!

These guys are hands down the best. I feel like a broken record but they are. What sets them apart from the other vendors is COMMUNICATION. I know I ask a lot of questions but I/we have to because of lawns, schedules, availability etc. Some vendors get pissed after 2 emails not realizing that is the only way to communicate. Not once have I not been answered. Not one single time, and I do some complicated shit. Adding Singapore was the best thing I’ve seen happen in the aas scene in a very long time. Nothing will make me leave these guys!

Order 1# 4/16-4/25 (Singapore) Vidalista, Cenforce, Zop etc all intact and counted for.

Order #2 4/9-429 (India) - got stuck in Germany longer than normal, not Expresspct fault-more of the same, legit pharmas and more legit pharmas…

Keep it up guys! I’m running literally out of shit to email them to locate for me…oh yea that face cream crap my girl wants…
    [/quote]

A very late thank you from us!! We truly appreciate all that you do for us and consider you to be a very valued client!

Thanks again Mover!!