High LH, TSH but low test pre cycle. What to do?

Topic created · 7 Posts · 326 Views
  • Hey guys, I am planning my first cycle of 500mg test E/ wk for 15 weeks and just got blood work done.

Total test is 550 and free is 10.5, but both LH 11.1 and TSH 6.5 are high. What could this mean? If it is primary hypogonadism will it be fine if I do the blast and then stay on trt or do I need to fix my something else first ? (thyroid?)

Appreciate the help!

edit: im 21 if that matters, been lifting for about 3 years but have minimal results. I do have brain fog, tiredness, and low motivation.

• Damn that’s seems low for 21 yrs old man. Didn’t your Dr. tell you anything about your blood test or no? 21 yrs old should be your prime… Lifting for 3 years with minimal results? What is minimal to you? Like how much do you weight? How tall are you? Need more info…

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘51239’ dateline=‘1556854789’]
    Damn that’s seems low for 21 yrs old man. Didn’t your Dr. tell you anything about your blood test or no? 21 yrs old should be your prime… Lifting for 3 years with minimal results? What is minimal to you? Like how much do you weight? How tall are you? Need more info…
    [/quote]

im 5’9 weight 175 and still hold fat, I’d say around 15-17%. My muscle gains have been minimal, I still wear a small shirt lmao. My best numbers were 250/315/315 b/s/d when I tried powerlifting for about 6 months. Before that I used to spend a lot of time in the gym 2-3hours 6 days/wk doing ppl but never really saw many results so just kept losing motivation gradually.

Even though I’ve tried cutting different ways I have always been unable to shred fat. 2 years ago before actually lifting and knowing what I wa doing I cut out everything and did insane cardio, ended up weighing 140lbs but was still like 14% fat.

Maybe these are causes of the high TSH affecting my metabolism / weight and indirectly low test.

• This absolutely warrants more thorough thyroid blood testing. At a glance, it appears that you have hypothyroidism. This is definitely something that should not be ignored.

• [quote=“chugg1t” pid=‘51209’ dateline=‘1556841090’]
    Hey guys, I am planning my first cycle of 500mg test E/ wk for 15 weeks and just got blood work done.

Total test is 550 and free is 10.5, but both LH 11.1 and TSH 6.5 are high. What could this mean? If it is primary hypogonadism will it be fine if I do the blast and then stay on trt or do I need to fix my something else first ? (thyroid?)

Appreciate the help!

edit: im 21 if that matters, been lifting for about 3 years but have minimal results. I do have brain fog, tiredness, and low motivation.
    [/quote]

Pretty sure that high TSH = balonie thyroid. Look into Nascent iodine. I have no personal bloodwork to prove it helps anything, but read shit online and you’ll be fascinated. And yeah TRT would be like the only option for hypogonda and not feeling like piss. Healthy hormones+heakthy thyroid=good

• Pretty sure that high TSH = balonie thyroid. Look into Nascent iodine. I have no personal bloodwork to prove it helps anything, but read shit online and you’ll be fascinated. And yeah TRT would be like the only option for hypogonda and not feeling like piss. Healthy hormones+healthy thyroid=good

• [quote=“chugg1t” pid=‘51276’ dateline=‘1556887651’]
    [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘51239’ dateline=‘1556854789’]
    Damn that’s seems low for 21 yrs old man. Didn’t your Dr. tell you anything about your blood test or no? 21 yrs old should be your prime… Lifting for 3 years with minimal results? What is minimal to you? Like how much do you weight? How tall are you? Need more info…
    [/quote]

im 5’9 weight 175 and still hold fat, I’d say around 15-17%. My muscle gains have been minimal, I still wear a small shirt lmao. My best numbers were 250/315/315 b/s/d when I tried powerlifting for about 6 months. Before that I used to spend a lot of time in the gym 2-3hours 6 days/wk doing ppl but never really saw many results so just kept losing motivation gradually.

Even though I’ve tried cutting different ways I have always been unable to shred fat. 2 years ago before actually lifting and knowing what I wa doing I cut out everything and did insane cardio, ended up weighing 140lbs but was still like 14% fat.

Maybe these are causes of the high TSH affecting my metabolism / weight and indirectly low test.
    [/quote]

Yea you seem like there is something wrong because I do zero cardio and have super low BF%. I have zero belly fat… can see 6 pack easy. I’m just on basic TRT and Masteron now… I’m testing out Deca but not sure I like it yet. I feel a bit of aggression I don’t like although I took it mid test shot so today after having a shot of test P200 last night, about 70mg I feel better so that may have been it. I was going 7 days instead of 5 on Test E. But if I did your cardio routine I’m sure I’d be so thin. You got to 140 but if I just quit working out I waste away to like 126-127. My wrist has grown in size though as I can’t wear my watch now. 😞 Not sure how my bones grew…?