Intro

Topic created · 14 Posts · 860 Views
  • Hey guys new here. 32, prepping for my first comp in August. 14.5 weeks out and very excited!

Ive trained off and on for a long time but the past 2.5 years or so ive been very consistent in all aspects of the art. Training, Nutrition, Cardio, TRT, 4 different blasts so far.

5’9" 192ish atm, my recent dexa shows 18%BF, so I have a ways to go to get conditioned. No one ive asked thinks that Dexa is accurate, I mean I have 4/6 abs showing, very vascular shoulders arms, quads have veins starting to pop… lol but fat distribution can vary so wildly that I likely just have a ton of it in my lowerback/lower stomach area and don’t realize how much there is still to lose is my guess.

Sent here from a friend that im starting to train with.

You are all spoken of very highly so I am definitely looking forward to getting to know you guys.

• Welcome to the hood bro!

• welcome…

• Hi. Good luck with your competition!

• [quote=“Xent” pid=‘51309’ dateline=‘1556900865’]
    Hey guys new here. 32, prepping for my first comp in August. 14.5 weeks out and very excited!

Ive trained off and on for a long time but the past 2.5 years or so ive been very consistent in all aspects of the art. Training, Nutrition, Cardio, TRT, 4 different blasts so far.

5’9" 192ish atm, my recent dexa shows 18%BF, so I have a ways to go to get conditioned. No one ive asked thinks that Dexa is accurate, I mean I have 4/6 abs showing, very vascular shoulders arms, quads have veins starting to pop… lol but fat distribution can vary so wildly that I likely just have a ton of it in my lowerback/lower stomach area and don’t realize how much there is still to lose is my guess.

You are all spoken of very highly so I am definitely looking forward to getting to know you guys.
    [/quote]

I always think it’s funny when people introduce themselves on here like anyone gives a fuck.

Lmao this is a steroid source board dude. If you want to have buddies and intro threads then go on reddit or bb forums.

Fuckin casuals man.

• [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51577’ dateline=‘1557077604’]
    [quote=“Xent” pid=‘51309’ dateline=‘1556900865’]
    Hey guys new here. 32, prepping for my first comp in August. 14.5 weeks out and very excited!

[/quote]

I always think it’s funny when people introduce themselves on here like anyone gives a fuck.

Lmao this is a steroid source board dude. If you want to have buddies and intro threads then go on reddit or bb forums.

Fuckin casuals man.
    [/quote]

then don’t reply you fucking mongoloid. “I dont give a fuck so much so that im going to take my time to tell you i dont give a fuck”

curb your autism and get your estrogen checked

• [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51584’ dateline=‘1557078799’]
    [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51577’ dateline=‘1557077604’]

[/quote]

Fuckin casuals man.
    [/quote]

then don’t reply you fucking mongoloid. “I dont give a fuck so much so that im going to take my time to tell you i dont give a fuck”

[/quote]

It’s called being in prep and not having tolerance for stupid people.

You probably wouldn’t know how that feels like though.

• [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51598’ dateline=‘1557083355’]
    [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51584’ dateline=‘1557078799’]

[/quote]

Fuckin casuals man.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

“Not having tolerance for stupid people”

If it’s a tolerance issue, not replying to the thread requires less effort

I’m glad I don’t know what it feels like to be an emotional bitch, good luck with your prep

• [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51599’ dateline=‘1557083498’]
    [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51598’ dateline=‘1557083355’]

[/quote]

Fuckin casuals man.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m glad I don’t know what it feels like to be an emotional bitch, good luck with your prep
    [/quote]

Lol go back to your baby cycle little boy. Go blog somewhere else. You’re only standing up for this dude because you’re the same type of person.

“HEY GUYZ I JUST STARTED MY FIRST CYCLE LOL SO EXCITED THX GUY EXCITED TO GET SOME ADVICE FROM YOU GUYZ WOW LOL OK TY”

Lmao fuckin casual.

• [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51602’ dateline=‘1557083854’]
    [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51599’ dateline=‘1557083498’]

Fuckin casuals man.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol go back to your baby cycle little boy. Go blog somewhere else. You’re only standing up for this dude because you’re the same type of person.

“HEY GUYZ I JUST STARTED MY FIRST CYCLE LOL SO EXCITED THX GUY EXCITED TO GET SOME ADVICE FROM YOU GUYZ WOW LOL OK TY”

Lmao fuckin casual.
    [/quote]

Do you think you’re a hard ass because you have experience taking steroids? You’re not, you’re a clown

And also I’m not standing up for the guy. This was the third thread in a row I saw you post something completely useless that only served to antagonize the OP. The first one I ignored, the second one I was obligated to reply since it was my thread, and this is the third one.

Now you’re mad because someone called you out on your senseless emotional trolling

• [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51604’ dateline=‘1557084042’]
    [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51602’ dateline=‘1557083854’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lmao fuckin casual.
    [/quote]

Do you think you’re a hard ass because you have experience taking steroids? You’re not, you’re a clown

And also I’m not standing up for the guy. This was the third thread in a row I saw you post something completely useless that only served to antagonize the OP. The first one I ignored, the second one I was obligated to reply since it was my thread, and this is the third one.

Now you’re mad because someone called you out on your senseless emotional trolling
    [/quote]

You literally started looking at my comments because I replied to YOUR thread because you post USELESS shit.

“HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW ANY AMOUNT OF EXOGENOUS TEST WILL SHUT YOU DOWN?!”

“I was obligated to reply…” no. You’re not obligated to do shit. In fact, you’re obligated to speak less.

And yeah, you’re right. I’m trolling the shit out of you. I’m having fun lmao. I’m imagining some like 170 lb scrawny dude behind a computer screen reading my messages and trying super hard to think of proper responses. XD

• [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51607’ dateline=‘1557084642’]
    [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51604’ dateline=‘1557084042’]
    [quote=“Anonym00s3” pid=‘51602’ dateline=‘1557083854’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lmao fuckin casual.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You literally started looking at my comments because I replied to YOUR thread because you post USELESS shit.

“HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW ANY AMOUNT OF EXOGENOUS TEST WILL SHUT YOU DOWN?!”

“I was obligated to reply…” no. You’re not obligated to do shit. In fact, you’re obligated to speak less.

And yeah, you’re right. I’m trolling the shit out of you. I’m having fun lmao. I’m imagining some like 170 lb scrawny dude behind a computer screen reading my messages and trying super hard to think of proper responses. XD
    [/quote]

I didnt start looking at your comments, you bumped all the threads you replied to up to the first 3 in the section. I’ve been going through all the threads on the first page.

Do steroids also make you this dumb or have you always been this way?

Also the difference in delay between your response time and mine is huge, so whos “trying hard to think of proper responses”

like i said, youre a fucking clown
    [hr]
    and gee its almost like people who are new to a topic go to a forum to learn about it, who would have thought?

gee its almost like someone will ask a question about something theyre unsure about on said forum, who would have thought?

It’s almost as if you could help educate the people if it annoys you instead of being a useless whiny little bitch, but hey it must just be your prep 🙂

• How did I end up on meso? I could have sworn this was SST. Chill the fuck out boys

• [quote=“Unclemuscles55” pid=‘51764’ dateline=‘1557179314’]
    How did I end up on meso? I could have sworn this was SST. Chill the fuck out boys
    [/quote]

Yep. Thread closed.