Test Acetate PIP

Topic created · 15 Posts · 1345 Views
  • I picked up some test acetate from a reliable vendor on here, pinned quad using 29g 3/4"… 1cc and 100mg/ml. Anyways, this was last night. Today my quad has the WORST PIP ive ever had. I foamrolled through the extreme pain and it seems to make ot go away for a few minutes then it comes right back. Same with applying heat. This shit sucks ass. I pinned some the day before in shoulder just fine but quads aren’t having it I guess… Thoughts? I’ve got 3 bottles of this lavajuice haha. It packs a punch but I can’t be fuckered with PIP as I work a physical job… On top of that I already crashed my estrogen worrying about MENT ao here I am a hobblelegged PIP ridden fuck with crashed estro and achey joints. Yay.

• I had same issue with Ace, threw in garbage and gave unopened one to friend who had zero issues with it. Some guys can’t handle the ACE ester. I admit… we might be one of the few, but I can do Prop, E and C just fine. Plus the issue with Ace is that it’s so close to Prop, there’s no benefit unless shooting ED or EOD. Look on Steroidcalc and you’ll see how hard it is to maintain Test Prop/Ace long term. I usually added it in my TRT+ dose near day 5 just to extend the next load of shots or PWO an extra shot here and there if I was REALLY sore. My shoulders burned a bit too from Ace but nothing was like Quads or Glutes. My body went into full on rejection mode. That was no pip. Pip doesn’t last 10-14 days. When I first started injections I had typical PIP and it lasted about 3-4 days MAX. In fact I usually had no PIP.

• if it’s really bad, I’ll take them off your hands. As a favor of course haha

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘51458’ dateline=‘1556999449’]
    I had same issue with Ace, threw in garbage and gave unopened one to friend who had zero issues with it. Some guys can’t handle the ACE ester. I admit… we might be one of the few, but I can do Prop, E and C just fine. Plus the issue with Ace is that it’s so close to Prop, there’s no benefit unless shooting ED or EOD. Look on Steroidcalc and you’ll see how hard it is to maintain Test Prop/Ace long term. I usually added it in my TRT+ dose near day 5 just to extend the next load of shots or PWO an extra shot here and there if I was REALLY sore. My shoulders burned a bit too from Ace but nothing was like Quads or Glutes. My body went into full on rejection mode. That was no pip. Pip doesn’t last 10-14 days. When I first started injections I had typical PIP and it lasted about 3-4 days MAX. In fact I usually had no PIP.
    [/quote]

Odd thing is I had PIP woth tren ace but it was much more bearable than this… Who knows. I pinned upperchest today. It stings even going in wtf? Hoping it’s not sore tomorrow…

• I have had horrible PIP from ace anything until I had L&L ace and I haven’t had PIP from any of her gear.

• Pinning quads is a mistake with any gear, but especially a short Ester like ace. There is literally no reason to pin quads when you have glutes/vg/pecs/delts/lats/triceps. That’s 12 injection sites. Stop pinning quads

• Pinned 1.5cc with 1.5cc other gear today into lat… Fucking huge mistake. Felt fine until a couple hours later…

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘52579’ dateline=‘1557628443’]
    Pinned 1.5cc with 1.5cc other gear today into lat… Fucking huge mistake. Felt fine until a couple hours later…
    [/quote]

Oh jeez… If you have pip with ACE… yea don’t use it unless you add mucho extra GSO. Although I can’t use ACE at all. Even my glutes didn’t like it. Test Prop though is vertually the same so I just use that instead. It gives me minor pip but not ANYTHING like ACE.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘52600’ dateline=‘1557653563’]
    [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘52579’ dateline=‘1557628443’]
    Pinned 1.5cc with 1.5cc other gear today into lat… Fucking huge mistake. Felt fine until a couple hours later…
    [/quote]

Oh jeez… If you have pip with ACE… yea don’t use it unless you add mucho extra GSO. Although I can’t use ACE at all. Even my glutes didn’t like it. Test Prop though is vertually the same so I just use that instead. It gives me minor pip but not ANYTHING like ACE.
    [/quote]
    I’m getting feverish too man. Shits no bueno, massive allergic reaction to it. Maybe an accidental switch of BB and BA? This shit BURNS man.

• You are probably just having bad reactions to the Ester. A source told me that ~1 in 20 or so people have a bad reaction to test ace

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘52624’ dateline=‘1557673002’]
    You are probably just having bad reactions to the Ester. A source told me that ~1 in 20 or so people have a bad reaction to test ace
    [/quote]

Yeah man I figured as much - although tren ace never did this to me haha

• maybe you don’t like the carrier oil

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘52694’ dateline=‘1557704275’]
    maybe you don’t like the carrier oil
    [/quote]

I doubt that’s it because my ACE was in GSO and felt fine until it absorbed. Then… YEOIKES.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘52715’ dateline=‘1557732159’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘52694’ dateline=‘1557704275’]
    maybe you don’t like the carrier oil
    [/quote]

I doubt that’s it because my ACE was in GSO and felt fine until it absorbed. Then… YEOIKES.
    [/quote]

maybe if you kept the spot heated so it didn’t crystalize? ya your right though might have to try a different one.

• Keep what heated? You body is 90+ degrees inside… nothing “should” crystalize in theory right? I have a candle warmer but boy it gets too hot to even hold the vial. I’m not sure how long it’s supposed to be on that warmer for exactly without injecting scalding oil. ROTFL.