Most effective PCT Protocol for BnC come off?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 648 Views
  • I’ve been blasting and cruising since 2015. Mainly cruising, but I have run numerous cycles of 4-6 weeks over the years.

Would the Power PCT protocol be the most effective to recover after blasting for so long?

I really would prefer to get off even over cruising. I simply need too much AI even on 100mg of test per week, and constantly battling the balancing act of E2 is causing too much financial and emotional strain from fluctuations.

Thanks guys.

• Needing a ton of ai for 100mgs of Test a week is absurd… you have any bloodworks done that you can share with us? I just can’t believe that is is true.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘51545’ dateline=‘1557050703’]
    Needing a ton of ai for 100mgs of Test a week is absurd… you have any bloodworks done that you can share with us? I just can’t believe that is is true.
    [/quote]

I’ll be getting bloods on Tuesday. I wish it wasn’t true. I haven’t had morning wood for years, non existent sex drive even on cycles, and gyno flares regardless of unreal AI dosages.

Just upped asin to 67.5mg. 50mg almost let me get/maintain an erection, so I think this is my sweet spot. Which is actually a suck ass spot considering dosage.

• asin has a ceiling dose of 25mg, it’s a bell curve. 30mg is less effective than 25mg, not only are you wasting asin, you’re increasing sides for a less effective dose.

• Why are you cruising if you only blasted a few times for 4-6 weeks?

• I’ve been dealing with strange estro sides for the past 3.5 months. I, too, am having to take 12.5-18.75mg of Aromasin per week on just 100mg/week of Test Undeca. I need to do blood work, but am strongly considering returning to Test E/C so that I can adjust my dosage quicker/as necessary so there’s that. I want to be OFF aromasin completely because A) cruise B) it’s almost more expensive to take AI then it is to blast C) It’s a fucking cruise dose.

As usual, need bloods to identify where total test, estro, free test, dht, SHBG, etc is at.

• [quote=“Bearslovecheese” pid=‘51734’ dateline=‘1557160109’]
    I’ve been dealing with strange estro sides for the past 3.5 months. I, too, am having to take 12.5-18.75mg of Aromasin per week on just 100mg/week of Test Undeca. I need to do blood work, but am strongly considering returning to Test E/C so that I can adjust my dosage quicker/as necessary so there’s that. I want to be OFF aromasin completely because A) cruise B) it’s almost more expensive to take AI then it is to blast C) It’s a fucking cruise dose.

As usual, need bloods to identify where total test, estro, free test, dht, SHBG, etc is at.
    [/quote]

did you start taking a bunch of aromasin on a cruise dose without getting your e2 bloods? it’s a strange conclusion that your e2 is elevated when your test is in range and I’m curious why it would be to begin with

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘51678’ dateline=‘1557114286’]
    asin has a ceiling dose of 25mg, it’s a bell curve. 30mg is less effective than 25mg, not only are you wasting asin, you’re increasing sides for a less effective dose.
    [/quote]

If I stick with 25mg my E2 is sky high though.

Does anyone have experience with Power PCT?

• No insight on the pct but I’m with both of you guys. 150 mg/wk cruise (1500 ng/dl, little high) needs something more than the current 18 mg/week which just seems nuts considering 500 mg test only took 36 mg asin

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘51678’ dateline=‘1557114286’]
    asin has a ceiling dose of 25mg, it’s a bell curve. 30mg is less effective than 25mg, not only are you wasting asin, you’re increasing sides for a less effective dose.
    [/quote]

I’m pretty sure that ceiling dose is for a single dose. It sounds here like he is listing weekly dosages.