Fusion Labs T/A Review - A++

Topic created · 2 Posts · 381 Views
  • This review gets an A++.

Communication: Message Fusion via Wickr to see what was in stock. Very nice guy and replied extremely fast. I even had a couple of random questions for him and he answered them for me. My apartment is kinda shitty in communicating with its residents on when packages are actually in. Fusion kept me in the loop on when it would arrive. This is customer service at its finest.

Arrival: Sent payment on 5/1/19 in the afternoon, the pack came in the mail on 5/4/19.

Contents: Overall the test looks great.

I decided to go with Fusion since his page looked professional and nicely laid out. I wanted to get a 300/ mL test and he carried just that. Will be trying this out soon when I am back from Peru.

• [quote=“stoneofbane” pid=‘51686’ dateline=‘1557120011’]
    This review gets an A++.

Communication: Message Fusion via Wickr to see what was in stock. Very nice guy and replied extremely fast. I even had a couple of random questions for him and he answered them for me. My apartment is kinda shitty in communicating with its residents on when packages are actually in. Fusion kept me in the loop on when it would arrive. This is customer service at its finest.

Arrival: Sent payment on 5/1/19 in the afternoon, the pack came in the mail on 5/4/19.

Contents: Overall the test looks great.

I decided to go with Fusion since his page looked professional and nicely laid out. I wanted to get a 300/ mL test and he carried just that. Will be trying this out soon when I am back from Peru.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the review! Enjoy your trip and the test!