Anyone else’s hands gotten bigger since using gear?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 820 Views
  • I wouldn’t say I had small hands to begin with but people comment on how big my hands are fairly often now. This really didn’t start until my current cycle, test/deca/eq 300/300/300 e3.5d and 4iu hgh ed. I don’t think they look bigger but my gf and family all have made comments that my hands have grown, I normally just say its from my grip strength getting stronger. I thought maybe it was an increase in RBC but my count hasn’t changed much according to bloodwork.

• hgh can cause bloat in your hand and growth of certain bodyparts both

• Yes, not a crazy amount but the muscle at the base of my thumb has grown. It was already decent size from Tony Hawk though lol

• Lol @“Niceguy19” Tony hawk hahah epic…

OP after 4 years of using steroids I can confirm my hands are wayyy larger, juicier, muscley, and veiny then before. I’ve never used GH or peptides before, just steroids, and I swear my handle muscles have grown substantially lololol.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘51854’ dateline=‘1557228652’]
    Lol @“Niceguy19” Tony hawk hahah epic…

OP after 4 years of using steroids I can confirm my hands are wayyy larger, juicier, muscley, and veiny then before. I’ve never used GH or peptides before, just steroids, and I swear my handle muscles have grown substantially lololol.
    [/quote]

Nice… did anything else grow? Maybe something else between your legs?

• I think it’s just made the muscle in my hands grow more. I have those fucking gorilla hands where the palms are meaty but the fingers are like non god damn existent.

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/gorilla-hand-feet-260nw-459499375.jpg

coming at u

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘52049’ dateline=‘1557289687’]
    I think it’s just made the muscle in my hands grow more. I have those fucking gorilla hands where the palms are meaty but the fingers are like non god damn existent.

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/gorilla-hand-feet-260nw-459499375.jpg

coming at u
    [/quote]

I’m right there with you, my palms are huge these days but my fingers are pretty normal, they’re meatier but not like my palms
    [hr]
    [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘51729’ dateline=‘1557156566’]
    I wouldn’t say I had small hands to begin with but people comment on how big my hands are fairly often now. This really didn’t start until my current cycle, test/deca/eq 300/300/300 e3.5d and 4iu hgh ed. I don’t think they look bigger but my gf and family all have made comments that my hands have grown, I normally just say its from my grip strength getting stronger. I thought maybe it was an increase in RBC but my count hasn’t changed much according to bloodwork.
    [/quote]

It’s the RBC from the gear and the HGH at 4iu. Stop the growth for a week or so and you’ll see how much they deflate

• I’ve taken Hexarelin for awhile and I can’t wear my watch anymore but I’ve been on TRT for about 1 year now. But yea the watch used to be somewhat lose and now I can barely get it over my actual hand and the wrist area is super tight.

• [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘52052’ dateline=‘1557290175’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘52049’ dateline=‘1557289687’]
    I think it’s just made the muscle in my hands grow more. I have those fucking gorilla hands where the palms are meaty but the fingers are like non god damn existent.

coming at u
    [/quote]

I’m right there with you, my palms are huge these days but my fingers are pretty normal, they’re meatier but not like my palms
    [hr]
    [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘51729’ dateline=‘1557156566’]
    I wouldn’t say I had small hands to begin with but people comment on how big my hands are fairly often now. This really didn’t start until my current cycle, test/deca/eq 300/300/300 e3.5d and 4iu hgh ed. I don’t think they look bigger but my gf and family all have made comments that my hands have grown, I normally just say its from my grip strength getting stronger. I thought maybe it was an increase in RBC but my count hasn’t changed much according to bloodwork.
    [/quote]

It’s the RBC from the gear and the HGH at 4iu. Stop the growth for a week or so and you’ll see how much they deflate
    [/quote]

Its definitely not my red blood cell count. I have had to get blood drawn a few times over the last few months and haven’t had it increase at all. Im going to blame it on all these hand muscle gainz!!! I like to cry in the shower for a few hours and double handed jerk off with numbing cream, its how I deal woth my depression and body dismorphia hahaha.

I definitely agree with you that its probably due to the hgh. This is my first time running it and will probably run it for another 10 months at 6iu before I take a break. I have hd minimal sides and definitely cut some body fat since starting it a few months ago.

• As a guy who already had frying pans for hands I am 100% my hand size has increased from gear use.
    I’ve dabbled with growth here and there and have been “on “ for about 3 years now with varying doses and compounds and have noticed my hands growing , my training partners fuck with me and make fun of them , my girlfriend makes fun of them too but I also get the feeling she likes it .
    On top of the larger hands, fingers I notice my hands swell up when on higher doses and orals so much so that when I’m at meets (powerlifting) I have to ice my hands before deadlifts or I can’t hold onto Shit.

• Huh, I just thought my dick had gotten smaller…