First Cycle Running Test E only

Topic created · 14 Posts · 1052 Views
  • Thoughts and opinions for how I plan on running my first cycle.
    But about me. I’m 188 pounds 5’10” 24 years old and about 21% body fat.

PR on bench is 315. Squat is 375. DL is 435. I’ve plateaued and looking to break it.

Plan on running 200 mg of Test E every 3 days. For 10 weeks.
    I’ll have arimidex on hand in case I experience any crazy side effects

Then I’ll run nova for 40/40/20/20 weeks 12-16.

What are y’alls thoughts?

• Up it to 500mg and 16 weeks

• [quote=“BeatenCheeks” pid=‘51909’ dateline=‘1557251186’]
    Up it to 500mg and 16 weeks
    [/quote]

Other than that test of my plan sounds solid? And 16 weeks sounds but excessive. Is there a reasoning behind this? Just curious as to the why 16 instead of 10 or even 12.

• I’ve been seeing a lot of Standard PCT protocols call for at least clomid & nolva. Out of curiosity why did you forego clomid and if you didn’t want to use both why did you pick nolva?

• [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51912’ dateline=‘1557251833’]
    I’ve been seeing a lot of Standard PCT protocols call for at least clomid & nolva. Out of curiosity why did you forego clomid and if you didn’t want to use both why did you pick nolva?
    [/quote]

A lot of the research I’ve done has shown that clomid is a lot more dangerous to use. Blurred vision being the primary concern in regards to side effects. Chose nova because it’s stronger and safer to use. (Less chance of side effects and if I do get any less severe side effects as well)

• [quote=“Mjoswhi369” pid=‘51917’ dateline=‘1557252859’]
    [quote=“Phal” pid=‘51912’ dateline=‘1557251833’]
    I’ve been seeing a lot of Standard PCT protocols call for at least clomid & nolva. Out of curiosity why did you forego clomid and if you didn’t want to use both why did you pick nolva?
    [/quote]

A lot of the research I’ve done has shown that clomid is a lot more dangerous to use. Blurred vision being the primary concern in regards to side effects. Chose nova because it’s stronger and safer to use. (Less chance of side effects and if I do get any less severe side effects as well)
    [/quote]

I’ve only ever used Nolvadex for PCT in the way the Fitness Uncovered recommends. I was always advised to stay away from Clomid too. After a couple of cycles, I just started blasting and cruising because I like the feeling of having higher than normal test levels too much and “coming off” and PCT sucks.

• My first was in November. Did two months 9 weeks on 525mg prop. I ended it as planned ,but noticed my strength gains kicked in around week 5 and my body changed more noticeable towards the last week . Meaning I should have stayed on longer but ended as planned . And after 28 days of pct I decided to stay on longer than off in a year . Went back on after 28 days because it’s the life style I choose . Now I’m in a cruise for a month halfway through 3 months on 1 month cruise and 3 months on then PCT. I run HCG, balls still not as full but must be doing something to help keep them operating. My cycle now was 3 months test cyp at 750 for first 4 weeks , got bloods then the rest of part one was 1000mg. In my cruise now for this month . When I up the gear again I’m switching to test prop, felt like it kept me harder looking . With the prop I’m adding anavar and mast p.

Side note , on 525prop on my first cycle my estrogen was 69, that’s with no AI. You might want to dose the AI from the start being a higher fat %.
    Also I did my PCT with cloned 100mg and Nova 40. Then lowerd it to 50\20. The real issue for me was not recovering but wanting to stay off. Witch in reality all the worrying and studying I did to make sure I recover went out the window after my first cycle with wanting to Blast and cruise 7 months out the year

• Look on the Steroid calc. It would be far more beneficial if guys in general pinned anything everyday vs 1-2 a week for stable bloods. Obviously it sucks pinning that much but if you look at the steroid calc you’d see a big difference between shooting 1 big shot of 500 vs 1 shot of 250 and then daily prop shots of 30mg. I may give this a try for a week or 2 and just see how the recovery is. Normally I just inject 325-375 Test E and be done for a week. Throw in 400mg Masteron. 1 Dbol PWO. And 300mg of Deca.

http://steroidcalc.com/

Just go mess around with that and you’ll see some surprising results.

• get hcg man seriously

• [quote=“Mjoswhi369” pid=‘51906’ dateline=‘1557250386’]
    Thoughts and opinions for how I plan on running my first cycle.

PR on bench is 315. Squat is 375. DL is 435. I’ve plateaued and looking to break it.

[/quote]

Lots of people are giving you a lot of conflicting advice, and advising things that are not true or that you do not need on your first cycle. I am a fan of the KISS mindset, so I think your cycle looks good besides the Test.

Increase Test to 500mg/week. Extend cycle to at least 12 weeks (that is the bare minimum recommended - Test levels aren’t saturated until about a month into the cycle). Plan on needing to take AI, then plan either a blood test in week 3-4 to get E2 checked.

Your PCT is fine. Your first basic cycle won’t require more than a one compound PCT and Nolva works perfect. Make sure to extend the weeks if you extend the cycle (obviously).

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘52094’ dateline=‘1557327406’]
    [quote=“Mjoswhi369” pid=‘51906’ dateline=‘1557250386’]

[/quote]

Lots of people are giving you a lot of conflicting advice, and advising things that are not true or that you do not need on your first cycle. I am a fan of the KISS mindset, so I think your cycle looks good besides the Test.

Increase Test to 500mg/week. Extend cycle to at least 12 weeks (that is the bare minimum recommended - Test levels aren’t saturated until about a month into the cycle). Plan on needing to take AI, then plan either a blood test in week 3-4 to get E2 checked.

Your PCT is fine. Your first basic cycle won’t require more than a one compound PCT and Nolva works perfect. Make sure to extend the weeks if you extend the cycle (obviously).
    [/quote]

Appreciate the solid advice mate. I’ll run it 12 weeks. That would still require only a 4 week PCT correct? Now my plan is weeks 14-18 of Nova.

I figured the 400 a week would be solid since I’ll be pinning every 3 days as opposed to just a dedicated twice a week schedule. This would result in be pinning twice one week and 3 times the following week. This will continue 2/3/2/3…etc. this will leave me with a total of 5,000 mg for a 12 week cycle.

With this being said. Is it better to just do a dedicated twice a week for 500 mg a week. Or will my above method suffice?

• [quote=“Mjoswhi369” pid=‘52104’ dateline=‘1557332011’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘52094’ dateline=‘1557327406’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Appreciate the solid advice mate. I’ll run it 12 weeks. That would still require only a 4 week PCT correct? Now my plan is weeks 14-18 of Nova.

I figured the 400 a week would be solid since I’ll be pinning every 3 days as opposed to just a dedicated twice a week schedule. This would result in be pinning twice one week and 3 times the following week. This will continue 2/3/2/3…etc. this will leave me with a total of 5,000 mg for a 12 week cycle.

With this being said. Is it better to just do a dedicated twice a week for 500 mg a week. Or will my above method suffice?
    [/quote]

Your dosing is fine. 200 mg every 3 days works out to about 467 mg per week. That isn’t materially different from 500 mg per week, so if you prefer the every days approach, go with it.

• [quote=“Mjoswhi369” pid=‘52104’ dateline=‘1557332011’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your above plan will work 100%, you can graph it on http://www.steroidcalc.com/. You will have slightly less fluctuations than pinning every 3.5 days too. Most people don’t do it this way because their life is on a weekly schedule; it is easier for people to remember “Pin on mondays and thursdays” than “pin every third day”.

And yeah, 4 weeks of PCT will be fine. Don’t be afraid to extend it to 6 weeks though if you have left over PCT compounds.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘52112’ dateline=‘1557334041’]
    [quote=“Mjoswhi369” pid=‘52104’ dateline=‘1557332011’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your above plan will work 100%, you can graph it on http://www.steroidcalc.com/. You will have slightly less fluctuations than pinning every 3.5 days too. Most people don’t do it this way because their life is on a weekly schedule; it is easier for people to remember “Pin on mondays and thursdays” than “pin every third day”.

And yeah, 4 weeks of PCT will be fine. Don’t be afraid to extend it to 6 weeks though if you have left over PCT compounds.
    [/quote]

Sweet deal. Again thanks for the advice. This goes to everyone who took their time. I’ll check that site out as well.