Average shipping and handling time

Topic created · 5 Posts · 434 Views
  • Apologies if this is an extra dumb question, but, does anyone have an idea of average shipping time? I’m asking because there is one more item I would like to have come PCT time (just to experiment with possibly) and I have 9 weeks left of my cycle. If I ordered this week would that allow enough time for processing and shipping?

• Uh it really depends on who you order from.

• I have had packages clear customs in 2 days then take 8 business days going from distribution center to distribution in my city. The usps has a weird system with how they deal with busy/over filled centers. 9 weeks should be enough time to get your package tho

• At worst ExpressPCT will be like 3 weeks if it’s international. Singapore shipping is closer to 8 days. Most others that carry stock domestically will be faster unless they are super slammed.

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘51924’ dateline=‘1557256063’]
    I have had packages clear customs in 2 days then take 8 business days going from distribution center to distribution in my city. The usps has a weird system with how they deal with busy/over filled centers. 9 weeks should be enough time to get your package tho
    [/quote]

[quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘53043’ dateline=‘1557904270’]
    At worst ExpressPCT will be like 3 weeks if it’s international. Singapore shipping is closer to 8 days. Most others that carry stock domestically will be faster unless they are super slammed.
    [/quote]

cool cool, thanks boys