A few Tren Questions

Topic created · 7 Posts · 554 Views
  • Going to start a Tren A run for the fist time soon. I have a few remaining questions that if anybody could answer, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Prolactin: On 600mg NPP/wk 0.5mg of caber kept my prolactin in check. Can I assume that what works for me on NPP will work on Tren or is the prolactin production more agressive on Tren?

• Hair: Have had predictible MBP that I don’t beleive gear has accelearated. Have run mast a lot and see little to no acceleration in hair loss. Can I infer anything about my rate of hair loss on a compound like mast (which is supposed to be tough on hair) to how my hair will react on Tren?

• HGH: I have been running 5IU/day of HGH since Jan and plan to continue to do so for a while. I have had some water retention but it hasn’t been crazy - abs are still visible. Running Tren for a summer cut and with the goal of getting leaner and losing the water. Will Tren handle my water retention and draw it into the muscle or force it out via sweats? Does anybody have Tren and HGH in the same cycle experience?

• HGH Q #2: Working on getting my IGF levels up from the GH run by varying administration protocal, use of carbs, etc. I understand that Tren raises IGF levels. Will it be possible for me to discern any IGF increases from the Tren or my HGH administration modifications? Is it worth running HGH on tren if Tren already raises IGF levels?

• Liver / Kidney Check - How long after starting the cycle should I go get bloods to ensure Tren isn’t destroying my liver or kidneys? Is two weeks a good duration?

Thanks!!

• how much tren ya taking?

• I never really needed caber with tren, I’d use caber only if you notice prolactin sides or if you see elevated prolactin on bloodwork.

Also never really ran HGH so I can’t speak on that. Good luck though and have fun.

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘52088’ dateline=‘1557326263’]
    how much tren ya taking?
    [/quote]

Going to start at 350mg/wk and evaluate from there.

• i ran bloods after 5 weeks. 350mg Tren A / week is a great dose IMO

• [quote=“DMill9” pid=‘52195’ dateline=‘1557374041’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘52088’ dateline=‘1557326263’]
    how much tren ya taking?
    [/quote]

Going to start at 350mg/wk and evaluate from there.
    [/quote]
    excellent and intelligent dosage. 250-350 is where everyone should be but so many people just go bananas with it above 500 is up there above 7 is iffy and above 1000 will give mega sides i think that’s why tren has such a “bad” name. people love it but they take to much and get nasty sides

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘52196’ dateline=‘1557374710’]
    i ran bloods after 5 weeks. 350mg Tren A / week is a great dose IMO
    [/quote]

Thanks…