5mg Sdrol. Anyone have experience?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 489 Views
  • Hey guys. I’ve ran sdrol at 20mg and 10mg and both times I’ve tapped out at 14 days. The lethargy and tiredness just got to me and it wasn’t worth it.

Has anyone successfully ran 5mg Sdrol. If so, how was it compared to higher dosages in terms of performance and side effects?

TY men.

• Never ran superedrol, never will, but I can get quite a lot out of 10-20mg of good anavar, so I’d assume a low dose of good sdrol, seeing how potent it is, should yield some results. Whether it is worth it or not you will have to decide.

• [quote=“EQUIPOISE” pid=‘52203’ dateline=‘1557376807’]
    Hey guys. I’ve ran sdrol at 20mg and 10mg and both times I’ve tapped out at 14 days. The lethargy and tiredness just got to me and it wasn’t worth it.

Has anyone successfully ran 5mg Sdrol. If so, how was it compared to higher dosages in terms of performance and side effects?

TY men.
    [/quote]

Get inj sdrol, run 10mg.

• [quote=“EQUIPOISE” pid=‘52203’ dateline=‘1557376807’]
    Hey guys. I’ve ran sdrol at 20mg and 10mg and both times I’ve tapped out at 14 days. The lethargy and tiredness just got to me and it wasn’t worth it.

TY men.
    [/quote]

[quote=“bottletop” pid=‘51967’ dateline=‘1557272637’]
    [quote=“C-smooth” pid=‘50706’ dateline=‘1556562028’]
    Hello, Im new to. I use to hang out a PHF.com same name.
    [/quote]

what’s that man i searched it didn’t come up[ with much
    [/quote]
    I ran it 20mg 5x4 a day but I backed it with Test E, no issues. I would never take it alone any dose.

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘52256’ dateline=‘1557420861’]
    [quote=“EQUIPOISE” pid=‘52203’ dateline=‘1557376807’]

TY men.
    [/quote]

Get inj sdrol, run 10mg.
    [/quote]

This, thanks head elf

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘52256’ dateline=‘1557420861’]

TY men.
    [/quote]

Get inj sdrol, run 10mg.
    [/quote]

Less liver stress if its injectable?
    Injectable orals aren’t 17aa alkylated?

ty men

• [quote=“EQUIPOISE” pid=‘52353’ dateline=‘1557461885’]

ty men
    [/quote]

They are still 17aa, Superdrol is masteron with a 17aa. Injecting allows them to skip the first pass from the liver but it still has to be eliminated like any other injectable. Their bioavailability is better injected but I don’t think there is any conclusive science on toxicity, just bro reports

• [quote=“EQUIPOISE” pid=‘52353’ dateline=‘1557461885’]
    [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘52256’ dateline=‘1557420861’]

TY men.
    [/quote]

Get inj sdrol, run 10mg.
    [/quote]

ty men
    [/quote]

People seem to tolerate inj orals for longer durations vs oral.

• Yes, kinda. I did 5 mg preworkout for a week before upping it. It still worked very well. Got huge pumps and a bit of strength in this short timeline, and I would get that it would keep working with more time. No major side effects. But I’m probably not the best person to ask because I don’t really get any major sides from sdrol aside from calf and back pumps.