Needle through blood vein?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 442 Views
  • I was pinning test C just now and I went through a pretty normal spot on my leg. I aspirated the needle and saw no blood in the syringe, so I went ahead and push the 1.5ml in. When I pulled the needle out, waaaay more blood than normal came out with it. Normally there is basically no blood, if anything a drop. This time it was a pretty good amount running down my leg, but stopped bleeding pretty quickly. I’m not sure if I put too much in the muscle and it just shot out with all the blood mixed in… or if I hit a vein. I’m worried about if I did hit the vein, what are the chances of that Test C getting into my blood stream from where the needle went through? Basically just looking for peace of mind here.

• You should probably know by now if you got oil in a vein…

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘52323’ dateline=‘1557449862’]
    You should probably know by now if you got oil in a vein…
    [/quote]

What should I be feeling? i’ve never hit a vein before. I’m hot, sweating a bit and shaking a bit and my stomach feels a little upset… but I don’t know if that from my nerves or the oil.

• You didn’t get anything in the vein if you went deep enough, especially since you aspirated with no blood. It’s way harder than most people assume to shoot gear in a vein since you’re shooting IM. Your symptoms were just anxiety most likely, but I’m not a MD so take this info with a grain of salt. Although I did shoot drugs IV for a while, you can tell when something goes in a vein.

• That’s nerves bud , you’re fine .
    Your body would attempt to get rid of the oil in your blood via respiration/your lungs .
    Had you shot oil into a vein you would be coughing pretty bad , having chest tightness, possibly taste a weird plastic or metallic taste . Just in general you would have what’s essentially tren cough just from another compound which can definitely happen.
    IME that reaction happens pretty fast so If you ain’t hacking up a lung right now you’re ok and even if you did get oil into a vein you wouldn’t die .

Most likely you pierced a vein on the way in and the needle was keeping the blood from escaping while you had in your muscle . You pull the needle out after and there’s nothing to impede the blood flow and it just comes out the initial hole you just made . Just a bad shot /bleeder happens every now and then , only thing I would anticipate is some slight bruising in that area for a few days

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘52327’ dateline=‘1557450292’]
    You didn’t get anything in the vein if you went deep enough, especially since you aspirated with no blood. It’s way harder than most people assume to shoot gear in a vein since you’re shooting IM. Your symptoms were just anxiety most likely, but I’m not a MD so take this info with a grain of salt. Although I did shoot drugs IV for a while, you can tell when something goes in a vein.
    [/quote]

3/4 inch needle buried in the side of my quad, no needle was left. Just for safety, is there anything I should be on the lookout for? Like something that “if this happens, go to the hospital”
    [hr]
    [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘52328’ dateline=‘1557450381’]
    That’s nerves bud , you’re fine .
    Your body would attempt to get rid of the oil in your blood via respiration/your lungs .
    Had you shot oil into a vein you would be coughing pretty bad , having chest tightness, possibly taste a weird plastic or metallic taste . Just in general you would have what’s essentially tren cough just from another compound which can definitely happen.
    IME that reaction happens pretty fast so If you ain’t hacking up a lung right now you’re ok and even if you did get oil into a vein you wouldn’t die .

Most likely you pierced a vein on the way in and the needle was keeping the blood from escaping while you had in your muscle . You pull the needle out after and there’s nothing to impede the blood flow and it just comes out the initial hole you just made . Just a bad shot /bleeder happens every now and then , only thing I would anticipate is some slight bruising in that area for a few days
    [/quote]

Thank you brother. Those are the kind of symptoms I came here to find out about. No trouble breathing, no coughing, no plastic taste, and no chest tightness. I pinned at around 7:30-7:35(so 40 minutes ago) I freaked the fuck out because I thought I had given myself an embolism lol.

• [quote=“zootroy1” pid=‘52329’ dateline=‘1557450473’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘52327’ dateline=‘1557450292’]
    You didn’t get anything in the vein if you went deep enough, especially since you aspirated with no blood. It’s way harder than most people assume to shoot gear in a vein since you’re shooting IM. Your symptoms were just anxiety most likely, but I’m not a MD so take this info with a grain of salt. Although I did shoot drugs IV for a while, you can tell when something goes in a vein.
    [/quote]

3/4 inch needle buried in the side of my quad, no needle was left. Just for safety, is there anything I should be on the lookout for? Like something that “if this happens, go to the hospital”
    [/quote]

Don’t worry about it, if you ACTUALLY injected into a vein you would already know. IV is a very fast way of ingesting things.

I’ve had this happen in my quads too, where blood will legit nonstop rush out, and you may have some slight bruising/discoloration, but I’d bet you will be 100% okay tomorrow with nothing out of the ordinary. I’d say there is a .001% chance you could inject into a vein unless you’re doing Subq, then it might be more likely but not much. Trust me, even trying to shoot things in a vein is different.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘52330’ dateline=‘1557451006’]
    [quote=“zootroy1” pid=‘52329’ dateline=‘1557450473’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘52327’ dateline=‘1557450292’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t worry about it, if you ACTUALLY injected into a vein you would already know. IV is a very fast way of ingesting things.

I’ve had this happen in my quads too, where blood will legit nonstop rush out, and you may have some slight bruising/discoloration, but I’d bet you will be 100% okay tomorrow with nothing out of the ordinary. I’d say there is a .001% chance you could inject into a vein unless you’re doing Subq, then it might be more likely but not much. Trust me, even trying to shoot things in a vein is different.
    [/quote]

Thank you sir. I can sleep easy tonight.

• [quote=“zootroy1” pid=‘52322’ dateline=‘1557449343’]
    I was pinning test C just now and I went through a pretty normal spot on my leg. I aspirated the needle and saw no blood in the syringe, so I went ahead and push the 1.5ml in. When I pulled the needle out, waaaay more blood than normal came out with it. Normally there is basically no blood, if anything a drop. This time it was a pretty good amount running down my leg, but stopped bleeding pretty quickly. I’m not sure if I put too much in the muscle and it just shot out with all the blood mixed in… or if I hit a vein. I’m worried about if I did hit the vein, what are the chances of that Test C getting into my blood stream from where the needle went through? Basically just looking for peace of mind here.
    [/quote]

Everything is ok OP. It’s all in your head. Totally normal for that to happen.

I’ve done some shots with blood actually squirting out of my leg. I stay away from leg shots these days.

I’ve gotten anxiety from shots when I first started too. I was under the false impression that if I got any amount of air into the syringe I would get an embolism and die. I realized after educating myself that you would have to inject 3-5 mil of pure air into your muscle for that to happen.

The mind is very powerful and can play tricks on you to make you think like you’re dying. lol

• You will feel horrible when you hit a vein. I also couldn’t stop coughing