Less bloating off cycle?

Topic created · 5 Posts · 337 Views
  • I have been off all drugs for 6 weeks. I have noticed that now that I am off cycle my body doesn’t have crazy bloat days when I have a big carb and sodium day. I can eat a metric ton of food and snacks and I wake up at around 196-200lbs, but when I was on 500mg of test or my TRT I would bloat up to 208 or more. Do you guys have any experience with this where you bloat less of cycle? Why is this ?

• Comone knowledge man. Bloat comes with the territory. Why people look there best weeks after

• Bloat on cycle is from excess water retention (which can be caused by the ester or types of compounds you are running, to how you are dosing your AI, to a person’s genetics, etc.). Have you checked your e2 during cycle/when you feel more bloated? What ester of test were you running? AI dosing?

Keep in mind that carbs themselves retain water, and if you are not eating adequate salt throughout your cycle, your body may retain excess water to avoid over-depleting your stored salt. Steroid use will deplete your electrolytes (including sodium), so if your salt intake is not up to snuff on cycle your body will retain water just for that, even if AI is on the money! Certain supplements like creatine can also contribute to increased water retention.

Adding in dryer compounds to a cycle may help you keep water weight lower. However, if you’re looking to improve strength or bulk, I personally think a little water weight during cycle is a good thing!

Cheers~ 🙂

• I don’t get bloated so I wouldn’t know but I sometimes suffer from cramps so if anything I’m not taking in enough “something”. My buddy was 170 just a few months ago and I was 160. He took time out of the gym and blew up to 200 pounds. I’m still 160 and when I couldn’t get to the gym I lost 7 pounds. So where as HE gains weight not training, I lose it… completely different metabolisms.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘53352’ dateline=‘1558065374’]
    I don’t get bloated so I wouldn’t know but I sometimes suffer from cramps so if anything I’m not taking in enough “something”. My buddy was 170 just a few months ago and I was 160. He took time out of the gym and blew up to 200 pounds. I’m still 160 and when I couldn’t get to the gym I lost 7 pounds. So where as HE gains weight not training, I lose it… completely different metabolisms.
    [/quote]

Cramps and bloating can be indicative of not having enough salt intake.

How are you doing on electrolytes? Taking a vitamin or drinking electrolytes daily? Or just not doing anything out of the ordinary?

Try drinking 1 Gatorade/GatoradeZero/Excel a day for a while on cycle and see if the bloating and cramps subside.