Orals that don't screw up appetite?

Topic created · 12 Posts · 699 Views
  • Seriously are there any? If not, how can I control my appetite and keep it normal on orals. Clearly if I can’t eat that ruins the point of running them…

• Tudca, as well as other support supplements, will help you keep your appetite. Oral sides seem to be very individualistic, personally, I have no appetite loss or lethargy with 100mg of adrol, although someone else might lose their appetite at just 50mg.

• agreed on TUDCA - besides that, Anavar

• IDK… I mean Dbol increased my appetite. Anavar didn’t agree with me. I know tons of people LOVE Anavar but it gave me lots of strange cramps and when I looked it up I pretty much got so many different answers it was like a crapshoot. Nothing seemed to really help it until I just finished off the cycle and waited about 2 weeks.
    Some guys say take electrolytes, some say b-complex… I’m already on Tudca and multivitamins… many other supplements. I prefer Tbombs to Anavar. (Dbol+Tbol)

• If you inject them, it should help. Also @“alphaproject” you can try taurine to help with pumps

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘53048’ dateline=‘1557918591’]
    If you inject them, it should help. Also @“alphaproject” you can try taurine to help with pumps
    [/quote]

Oh yea I went thru an entire bottle of Taurine at 1000mg. Got it on Amazon Prime the next day after people were throwing in their 2 cents about what to do about cramps.

I also have seen people talk about leg/calf cramps that wakes them up right out of sleep.

• Try epistane! I never had problems eating 6k calories on it.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53078’ dateline=‘1557936160’]
    Try epistane! I never had problems eating 6k calories on it.
    [/quote]

You have brought this up a few times on how much you like EPI, making me want to consider it. It was sold as a Pro Hormone a few years back legally but then again, Superdrol was in that category too. What do you like about it ?

• [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘53079’ dateline=‘1557936524’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53078’ dateline=‘1557936160’]
    [/quote]

You have brought this up a few times on how much you like EPI, making me want to consider it. It was sold as a Pro Hormone a few years back legally but then again, Superdrol was in that category too. What do you like about it ?
    [/quote]

I’ve never taken Winny but Epi is what I would imagine to be “Winstrol on steroids”. This compound makes me hard, vascular, strong, and aggressive as fuck (strong DHT and also serves as an AI I believe).

Unfortunately, it fucks my liver up pretty good even with TUDCA. But it is my favorite oral hands down.

• [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘53079’ dateline=‘1557936524’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53078’ dateline=‘1557936160’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

@“AQualityPoop” hit it right on the head. Even as a stand-alone I got great gains and leaned out considerably. I would be very interested in running it with tren and test, in fact I plan to once my boy @"fusionlabs” stocks it 🙂

I ran it 4 times I believe when it was legal and I’ve never liked anything better for cutting or bulking. Even at 5-6k calories I was lean as fuck and extremely vascular. That was the first time in my life I had veins in my lower abs. Strength gains weren’t crazy but I don’t really care about strength anyways, I’m weaker than probably everyone on this board. Haha

• Sdrol and anadrol have been the only orals that fucked with my appetite, and sdrol the most by far, even mtren made me ravenous.

• [quote=“Giantnerd11” pid=‘53088’ dateline=‘1557941526’]
    Sdrol and anadrol have been the only orals that fucked with my appetite, and sdrol the most by far, even mtren made me ravenous.
    [/quote]

Totally agree with you on mtren. I think it made me go hypo and I could not eat enough food at night.