Vendor web site backend?

Topic created · 12 Posts · 818 Views
  • I’ve noticed a lot of vendors here (SoCO, Dragon, Winter, etc.) all have websites that look/work very similarly. I’m a software engineer by trade and genuinely curious if some good samaritan out there built some sort of open source package for spinning up these kinds of sites.

I have no intention of becoming a vendor and really no reason for asking other than curiosity. That being said, if it is open source and the code is on github or something, I would have an interest in reviewing it for security issues, etc.

Anyone happen to know?

• just become a vendor bro the site comes with the keys to the raws room

• Uhh have you not heard of squarespace? So much for being an expert.

• Winter Pharm and Southern Compounding are both using prestashop, according to their footer.

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘53167’ dateline=‘1557970591’]
    Uhh have you not heard of squarespace? So much for being an expert.
    [/quote]

Holy non-sequitur batman!
    [hr]
    [quote=“NotPepGuardiola” pid=‘53218’ dateline=‘1558000661’]
    Winter Pharm and Southern Compounding are both using prestashop, according to their footer.
    [/quote]

Thank you sir, I missed that.

• Software engineer… Doesn’t look at footer…

Yikes

• [quote=“Niceguy19” pid=‘53251’ dateline=‘1558026016’]
    Software engineer… Doesn’t look at footer…

Yikes
    [/quote]

Hahaha hey bro, decidability & tractability theory? Got that shit down cold. Scrolling & reading? Now you’re talking about the hard stuff.

• We also use prestashop. It provides the simplicity that we believe is necessary for an easy ordering process and fast navigation through out our pages.

• Can chime in that we’re using Prestashop as well (in progress). 🙂

[quote=“NotPepGuardiola” pid=‘53218’ dateline=‘1558000661’]
    Winter Pharm and Southern Compounding are both using prestashop, according to their footer.
    [/quote]

Wh…why is your PFP my butt photoshopped…

• autism intensifies

• [quote=“rawdogger” pid=‘53253’ dateline=‘1558026499’]
    [quote=“Niceguy19” pid=‘53251’ dateline=‘1558026016’]
    Software engineer… Doesn’t look at footer…

Yikes
    [/quote]

Hahaha hey bro, decidability & tractability theory? Got that shit down cold. Scrolling & reading? Now you’re talking about the hard stuff.
    [/quote]

Plz stop already, so much cringe

• “Software engineer by trade”
    Thinks that basic ass web domains are all built by some “ open source coding packages” shared amongst the vendors here

This is a new level of comedy.