Anadrol time to notice gains?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 635 Views
  • So I have been on 1g test for 6 months a week and just added anadrol 100mg every day yesterday my second ever drug and I plan on training tommorow heavy heavy heavy. When will the drug generally start to take effect its my first time. Thanks guys.

• You’ve been on 1g test for 6 months? Why?

Wait a second are that that McKenzie guy and you just made a new account?

• huh? Listen dawg, april fool’s past already

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53136’ dateline=‘1557958820’]
    You’ve been on 1g test for 6 months? Why?

Wait a second are that that McKenzie guy and you just made a new account?
    [/quote]

Haha. How much anadrol does it take for girls to notice you and how much anadrol does it take to stand out on instagram? But seriously I need to know my following is shit.

• Least you could do is help a guy out instead of just bullying. whatever.

• [quote=“joshnetflixuser” pid=‘53142’ dateline=‘1557960333’]
    Least you could do is help a guy out instead of just bullying. whatever.
    [/quote]

We have valid questions… if you’re on 1g test that long you need to go down to a cruise dose for a while. Anadrol you should feel in a week but dude, staying on a gram of test that long is not good. I’m guessing you don’t get bloodwork done either?

• If it walks and quacks like a duck…

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53143’ dateline=‘1557960465’]
    [quote=“joshnetflixuser” pid=‘53142’ dateline=‘1557960333’]
    Least you could do is help a guy out instead of just bullying. whatever.
    [/quote]

We have valid questions… if you’re on 1g test that long you need to go down to a cruise dose for a while. Anadrol you should feel in a week but dude, staying on a gram of test that long is not good. I’m guessing you don’t get bloodwork done either?

I see! Will do. Would a cruise dose be like 400mg a week. Sorry I didin’t know people keep saying the more the better and it just took over me. Test and Anadrol is a decent cycle right? Im mainly focusing on strength while gaining muscle but not a bodybuilder. Im hoping it will help me past some plateaus.

• I can only think this is a troll.

• Anadrol Injure it All…heavy x 3 is 2 too much…anadrol she dont lie, she don’t lie, she dont lie…you just got injured.

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE