Crit question

Topic created · 16 Posts · 1182 Views
  • is blood letting the only way of keeping it down on ped’s? how often do you let

• Blood letting is fucking dangerous and not as effective for high crit caused by AAS use as narngin sups. Take about 1k mg per day or eod. Works like magic.

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘53174’ dateline=‘1557972849’]
    Blood letting is fucking dangerous and not as effective for high crit caused by AAS use as narngin sups. Take about 1k mg per day or eod. Works like magic.
    [/quote]

What brand do you use?

Blood letting is fucking dangerous and not as effective for high crit caused by AAS use as narngin sups. Take about 1k mg per day or eod. Works like magic.
    [/quote]
    giving blood is dangerous? ok ill give that a look are there any studies?

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53223’ dateline=‘1558007729’]
    [quote=“Akula” pid=‘53174’ dateline=‘1557972849’]
    [/quote]
    giving blood is dangerous? ok ill give that a look are there any studies?
    [/quote]

he said blood letting, perhaps its somehow different from donating blood in procedure? I know collapsed veins are a potential danger

[/quote]

Excluding situations that involve extreme negligence or just plain idiocy, blood letting is far from being as dangerous as you’re painting it to be.

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘53230’ dateline=‘1558011912’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53172’ dateline=‘1557972360’]
    is blood letting the only way of keeping it down on ped’s? how often do you let
    [/quote]

Why not just donate?
    [/quote]

thats what i thought bood letting was going to a doctor and giving blood or having them remove it, people actually do this themselves? ya I could see that being dangerous unless you know what you are doing

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘53302’ dateline=‘1558050649’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53252’ dateline=‘1558026254’]
    [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘53230’ dateline=‘1558011912’]
    [/quote]

Why not just donate?
    [/quote]

thats what i thought bood letting was going to a doctor and giving blood or having them remove it, people actually do this themselves? ya I could see that being dangerous unless you know what you are doing
    [/quote]

There are some people that for whatever reason do it themselves. I donate every 56 days and it’s just enough to keep my Hematocrit in the 50-51 range.
    [/quote]
    that’s crazy, what are you taking, just test or a lot more? and do you eat grapefruit?

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘53400’ dateline=‘1558106311’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53372’ dateline=‘1558094224’]
    [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘53302’ dateline=‘1558050649’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53252’ dateline=‘1558026254’]

Why not just donate?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

There are some people that for whatever reason do it themselves. I donate every 56 days and it’s just enough to keep my Hematocrit in the 50-51 range.
    [/quote]
    that’s crazy, what are you taking, just test or a lot more? and do you eat grapefruit?
    [/quote]
    what about one at desert or something

Just cruising on Test right now. Last cycle was Test, Mast, and Tren. Hematocrit creeped to 54 but with enough water I could get it down to 53. RBC usually stays around 5.9-6.1. I typically do a double platelet and single red blood cell donation when I go in. Only time I had to do a whole blood donation was after running Winstrol for 8 weeks.

No grapefruit - I love it but I am far too lazy to get up every morning and eat it. Usually more of a grab something on the way out the door kinda person.
    [/quote]

• [quote=“Dreadlifts” pid=‘53181’ dateline=‘1557975177’]
    [/quote]

What brand do you use?
    [/quote]

Bulk Supplements. Warning it tastes like sour ass.
    [hr]
    [/quote]

Why not just donate?
    [/quote]

According to my Hemotologist i had to see earlier this year, donating blood will only lower your crit/rbcs for 12-48 hours. The body has a rebound that will stabalize a single donation in that window. Each subsequent pint you give in short succession will impede that rebound. He had had my on 6 treatments over a 30 day period and that hardly put much of a dent in it. The narngin is what knocked it down quickly.

So i found out back in January i needed surgery. I was on a dhb cycle at the time. Dropped immediately to a trt dose, but stupidity also dropped my narngin supplement. So my crit jumped to 58. Surgeon postponed surgery till i got my crit down. Hemotologist schedualed me for treatments and i told him about the peds. I suggested a just go and donate and he laughed at me and knew exactly what i was talking about and called an old bodybuilding myth. Went into why it didnt actually work. Rebound in 3 days or less was the main point.

Anyways the 6 treatments only knocked it a few points. The narngin was way more sucessful for me.

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘53551’ dateline=‘1558158358’]
    [quote=“Dreadlifts” pid=‘53181’ dateline=‘1557975177’]
    [/quote]

What brand do you use?
    [/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

Why not just donate?
    [/quote]

According to my Hemotologist i had to see earlier this year, donating blood will only lower your crit/rbcs for 12-48 hours. The body has a rebound that will stabalize a single donation in that window. Each subsequent pint you give in short succession will impede that rebound. He had had my on 6 treatments over a 30 day period and that hardly put much of a dent in it. The narngin is what knocked it down quickly.

So i found out back in January i needed surgery. I was on a dhb cycle at the time. Dropped immediately to a trt dose, but stupidity also dropped my narngin supplement. So my crit jumped to 58. Surgeon postponed surgery till i got my crit down. Hemotologist schedualed me for treatments and i told him about the peds. I suggested a just go and donate and he laughed at me and knew exactly what i was talking about and called an old bodybuilding myth. Went into why it didnt actually work. Rebound in 3 days or less was the main point.

Anyways the 6 treatments only knocked it a few points. The narngin was way more sucessful for me.
    [/quote]

how many pts did the narg knock it down? I assume eating a bunch of grapefruit wouldn’t be enough lol wonder how much you’d have to eat. grapefruit is better than sour ass

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53583’ dateline=‘1558190420’]
    [quote=“Akula” pid=‘53551’ dateline=‘1558158358’]
    [/quote]

What brand do you use?
    [/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

Why not just donate?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

how many pts did the narg knock it down? I assume eating a bunch of grapefruit wouldn’t be enough lol wonder how much you’d have to eat. grapefruit is better than sour ass
    [/quote]

I took it for a week before the treatments and it knocked it down 4 points. Then a week i took nada, then a month of treatments. After that i took it for 2.5 weeks before the anesthesia blood test and it knocked it down another 4-5 percent. It was around 46% at my last lab test.

• How much Narnia do you guys take. Lol, I know I know

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘53818’ dateline=‘1558318584’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53583’ dateline=‘1558190420’]
    [quote=“Akula” pid=‘53551’ dateline=‘1558158358’]
    [/quote]

What brand do you use?
    [/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

Why not just donate?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I took it for a week before the treatments and it knocked it down 4 points. Then a week i took nada, then a month of treatments. After that i took it for 2.5 weeks before the anesthesia blood test and it knocked it down another 4-5 percent. It was around 46% at my last lab test.
    [/quote]

damn that’s pretty good

• [quote=“Allstar1233” pid=‘53825’ dateline=‘1558323094’]
    How much Narnia do you guys take. Lol, I know I know
    [/quote]

I take about 1k mg a day if im taking something that raises rbcs like DHB. About 500mg EOD if not.

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘54233’ dateline=‘1558583771’]
    [quote=“Allstar1233” pid=‘53825’ dateline=‘1558323094’]
    How much Narnia do you guys take. Lol, I know I know
    [/quote]

I take about 1k mg a day if im taking something that raises rbcs like DHB. About 500mg EOD if not.
    [/quote]

Thanks