Equipoise

Topic created · 14 Posts · 1531 Views
  • Looking to run Eq in the near future. I’ve run just about everything else you can but just never made my way around to EQ.
    Going to be starting a 16 week prep for a powerlifting competition , usually I would go with test /deca or test/NPP and then add in tren 6 weeks out along with some orals a month out.
    I was thinking the appetite increase from EQ would be beneficial along with the long ester as I’m kinda tired of frequent Inj with NPP .
    Any of y’all think the EQ would have something to offer instead of the usual. Or should I just stick with the nandrolone

Thanks

• I love EQ. It takes a while to kick in, turns my blood into gogurt, and I get mild anxiety on it, but I love it.

• EQ is one of my favorite compounds. I front load it when I run it. For powerlifting purposes … I’m not 100% decided on what it could offer you that would be of greater benefit than nandrolone… for PL I’d probably stick with nandrolone. Try it when you’re not prepping and see how you like it versus adding in an unknown variable this prep Imo.

• Test/NPP/Tren/Drol 100% leave EQ for cutting down

• Thanks for the replies gentlemen.
    I seem to tolerate nandrolone very well , but am willing to try anything if it means lbs go on my total.
    I will give it a shot sometime after a meet / prep cycle .

That being said we’re gonna go 900-1.2 of test , 600 NPP/deca. 6 weeks out drop the NPP/deca completely or lower to like 150/300 and add tren e at 500 a week.
    4 weeks out add some drol (50mg so my appetite stays around) and then Maybe 2 weeks out add halo at 30 mg up to meet day.
    Want to take a run at 2200… I’m at the point now where if somebody said eating nothing but grass would
    Get me there I would do it

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘53299’ dateline=‘1558049821’]
    I’m at the point now where if somebody said eating nothing but grass would
    [/quote]

Eating grass wont do it, but smoking it will.

• Anadrol and Halo seem at the top of pure strength gains on some lists. You could give PWO blends like Frog juice and such. Injectible Sdrol?

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘53553’ dateline=‘1558159838’]
    [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘53299’ dateline=‘1558049821’]
    I’m at the point now where if somebody said eating nothing but grass would
    [/quote]

Eating grass wont do it, but smoking it will.
    [/quote]

IDK. I enjoy the occasional edible.

• [quote=“Cascade” pid=‘53558’ dateline=‘1558166169’]

[/quote]

I wish I could find some around me that weren’t chock full of sugar. None of the stores seem to carry anything quality other than sugary shit or I’d definitely be making room for some edibles haha

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘53716’ dateline=‘1558270942’]
    [quote=“Cascade” pid=‘53558’ dateline=‘1558166169’]

[/quote]

I wish I could find some around me that weren’t chock full of sugar. None of the stores seem to carry anything quality other than sugary shit or I’d definitely be making room for some edibles haha
    [/quote]

Make your own bro. I have a killer sugar-free fudge that I make. Pick up a cheap oz from the dispensary and go to town. It’s not hard at all.

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘53299’ dateline=‘1558049821’]
    Thanks for the replies gentlemen.
    I seem to tolerate nandrolone very well , but am willing to try anything if it means lbs go on my total.
    I will give it a shot sometime after a meet / prep cycle .

That being said we’re gonna go 900-1.2 of test , 600 NPP/deca. 6 weeks out drop the NPP/deca completely or lower to like 150/300 and add tren e at 500 a week.
    4 weeks out add some drol (50mg so my appetite stays around) and then Maybe 2 weeks out add halo at 30 mg up to meet day.
    Want to take a run at 2200… I’m at the point now where if somebody said eating nothing but grass would
    [/quote]
    Equipped or raw?

Also, add EQ. Don’t sub it out, add it in. Will help pack on mass, increase trainong volume, and overall recovery. 400mg should do the trick. It’s mild and wont kick fully for about 7 weeks but you also wont have retarded sides to deal with at that doseage. Running it higher would be strictly for bodybuilding purposes as a dryer test and to help create that uppershelf look.

• I compete in both , this meet will be equipped (multi-ply) .
    I used to compete solely raw but the frequency of injury for me was too high and I want to compete for a while , not just a flash in the pan like most raw guys are (at the top anyways) .
    My best raw raw numbers would only equate to an 1800-1850 total.
    So I’m very much still learning but I’m enjoyjng the hell out of it.
    I’ll consider adding in the EQ thanks for the suggestion !

• EQ does not agree with me, but a powerlifter friend who is a 1000+ squatter swears by it. I agree with the suggestion to add to your current stack at 400 mg. If you weren’t running a nandrolone I’d dose it higher, but 400 mg should be plenty with your current stack.

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘53262’ dateline=‘1558032660’]
    Looking to run Eq in the near future. I’ve run just about everything else you can but just never made my way around to EQ.
    Going to be starting a 16 week prep for a powerlifting competition , usually I would go with test /deca or test/NPP and then add in tren 6 weeks out along with some orals a month out.
    I was thinking the appetite increase from EQ would be beneficial along with the long ester as I’m kinda tired of frequent Inj with NPP .
    Any of y’all think the EQ would have something to offer instead of the usual. Or should I just stick with the nandrolone

Thanks
    [/quote]

EQ is a staple in my cycles and I foresee it always being a part of them. my cycles are all generally 20-24 weeks in length so I feel like I do get the most I can out of the long acting ester.

My number one reason I like to run EQ is because I hate having to take AI and for me personally EQ acts as one for me. my blood work has consistently shown this to be true. If you look I recently posted bloods and my e2 came in at 18.8 when running test e/deca/eq at 300/300/300 e3.5d. SO running eq instead of an AI works for me because I am not having to worry about dosing asin or adex with my cycle and can use something that is more beneficial to my main goal, which obviously is to put on lean mass.

Secondly I like to use Eq because of the increase in RBC. I have never experienced it getting crazy high to where I had to donate blood, but I have noticed that the increase I do get helps with my cardio at a heavier walking around weight. I remember my first few cycles when I was really getting heavy(230ish) for what I normally sit at(190ish) I would get winded so quickly no matter how much I “tried” to increase my cardiovascular endurance(I fucking hate cardio don’t judge me). like just walking up a flight of stairs and I would be out of breath. I now am forced to take advantage of my increased rbc and push myself in cardio so I am not wasting any of the benefits of my cycle.

lastly I like EQ because of its side affect of increasing my appetite. I wouldn’t say the increase in appetite is substantial but it does help me combat some of the loss of appetite when I throw orals into my cycle. Dbol absolutely kills my ability to eat the proper amount each day, so I take any help I can get. (a joint at the end of the day also helps but were not here to discuss that)

that’s my take on EQ and why I like it.