Anonymous_anabolics

Topic created · 7 Posts · 423 Views
  • Was recently gifted a vial of Tren Ace from anonymous_anabolics. They’re from another board and look legit. Has anyone tried them before?

• I’ve heard nothing but good things. Lots of my friends have bought from AA in the past.

Can’t speak anecdotally though, I think it’s pretty clear what source I prefer/use (LOL…)

• Isn’t this Jeff G? Pretty sure he got kicked off here because he was sourcing to other users; it started as him just helping them out by offering free gear, then went to him selling some extra HGH he had for cheap, to him becoming a full blown source. He was kicked off from here because he didn’t follow the proper protocol to becoming a source. He basically just started posting and sourcing to people without waiting for the mods to approve him.

That being said, never heard anything bad about his gear; if you have it, I wouldn’t hesitate to use it. TBH, I honestly wouldn’t even hesitate from ordering from him if I needed a source. Guy kinda place fast and lose with the rules around here, but I consider it more of the trouble maker in high school, who challenges the teachers and administrations and is a general dick to them, but is pretty chill to the other students.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘53359’ dateline=‘1558070535’]

Guy kinda place fast and lose with the rules around here, but I consider it more of the trouble maker in high school, who challenges the teachers and administrations and is a general dick to them, but is pretty chill to the other students.
    [/quote]

Tbf I bought weed from those kids they were pretty chill. But yeah no personal experience here, though I’ve heard good things from 1-2 people about him.

• I bought from him recently. Dude is super helpful and easy to get a hold of. It’s honestly a shame he didn’t do it the correct way here.

• I have used him a few times. Always satisfied with his products.

• Oh shit… I didn’t know that you were as Jeff g … that dude was legit