Gyno Surgery Experience

Topic created · 12 Posts · 846 Views
  • Well guys finally after a year of going back and forth with doctors and insurance I finally had my surgery. Yes my insurance footed the bill since it was for pain and not not cosmetic but still had a plastic surgeon perform the procedure. I can’t go into to much detail on this but since I was medically discharged from the military they put me on a cocktail of medication and my doctors diagnosed the Gyno as medicine induced.

Now post op surgery not bad just sore the biggest pain is wearing the compression wrap till my follow up. Not near as bad from some of the other stories that’s I’ve heard.

Now procedure wise I did have most of the gland and tissue removed but not completely so that my nipples wouldn’t crater in. The doctor removed what I would say two fist fulls of tissue altogether from both pecs and t thought was a lot considering I’m about 12% BF. I have soluable stitches and right now bruising around the incision, once the stitches are gone I’ll start back on training chest so there’s no worry about tearing it back open. As for now I’m running 4ius of Spartans hgh it’s good shit and have been taking that for 4 months now but I’ll prob raise it to 6ius and see it’ll speed up my healing.

Thought you guys might like to hear someone’s perspective on this and if anything else I can shed light on Just as.

DTF

• How did your gyno get so severe that you had to have surgery? Can you go into detail of what you ran,how long, use and AI, PCT, etc

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘53371’ dateline=‘1558093623’]
    How did your gyno get so severe that you had to have surgery? Can you go into detail of what you ran,how long, use and AI, PCT, etc
    [/quote]

he should bought those prolactin blockers before cycle

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘53371’ dateline=‘1558093623’]
    How did your gyno get so severe that you had to have surgery? Can you go into detail of what you ran,how long, use and AI, PCT, etc
    [/quote]

Well considering that the depression meds had fucked up my hormones prior to even starting gear I was already Gyno prone . I always ran adex or aromasin while I was on cycle and never went high on dosages stayed around 300 to 400 test prop a week with an oral thrown in with my earlier cycles.

My Gyno was never “severe” I just complained about the pain and look wise all I had was puffy nipples that you could kinda make out Gyno if you knew what you’ we’re looking at
    [hr]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53374’ dateline=‘1558094563’]
    [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘53371’ dateline=‘1558093623’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Prolactin blockers? You mean caber or prami which really is only needed if running 19nors, if you want my advice I’d recommend taking a serm (nolvadex) while on cycle to prevent Gyno from aromatizing in the pecs.

• [quote=“Deltatangofoxtrot” pid=‘53391’ dateline=‘1558103818’]
    [/quote]

Well considering that the depression meds had fucked up my hormones prior to even starting gear I was already Gyno prone . I always ran adex or aromasin while I was on cycle and never went high on dosages stayed around 300 to 400 test prop a week with an oral thrown in with my earlier cycles.

My Gyno was never “severe” I just complained about the pain and look wise all I had was puffy nipples that you could kinda make out Gyno if you knew what you’ we’re looking at
    [hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Prolactin blockers? You mean caber or prami which really is only needed if running 19nors, if you want my advice I’d recommend taking a serm (nolvadex) while on cycle to prevent Gyno from aromatizing in the pecs.
    [/quote]
    what anti depression meds did you take

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53458’ dateline=‘1558129476’]
    [quote=“Deltatangofoxtrot” pid=‘53391’ dateline=‘1558103818’]
    [/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

sertraline and Valium

• If taking even 6 weeks of Deca or NPP should you take a bit of Nolvadex if you have it laying around? I’m not prone to gyno but I’ve also never taken Deca so… I’ve been on many cycles of Dbol and gyno wasn’t an issue and I barely took AI, maybe 2x to 1x a pill a week. Usually 2x Aromasins would come close to crashing me so I stayed away from going 2x a week.

• [quote=“Deltatangofoxtrot” pid=‘53480’ dateline=‘1558138045’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53458’ dateline=‘1558129476’]
    [/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

sertraline and Valium
    [/quote]
    meds that mess with serotonin can increase prolactin in males like you said so if you took something different than sertraline valium should have been fine tho. all you needed was something to counteract the serotinin agonist like cyproheptadine

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘53513’ dateline=‘1558145825’]
    If taking even 6 weeks of Deca or NPP should you take a bit of Nolvadex if you have it laying around? I’m not prone to gyno but I’ve also never taken Deca so… I’ve been on many cycles of Dbol and gyno wasn’t an issue and I barely took AI, maybe 2x to 1x a pill a week. Usually 2x Aromasins would come close to crashing me so I stayed away from going 2x a week.
    [/quote]

Just have caber on hand Aromasin and nolva won’t do shit if your prolactin spikes. My pre pubertal gyno was actually worsened when I got sold Tren E that was supposed to be test e. Didn’t have caber or prami on hand because it was supposed to be testosterone. Now I have dime sized lumps under both my nipples and I was fuckin lactating. Looks bad in baggy tank tops, otherwise you can’t tell.

• don’t take gh after gyno surgery. I speak from experience

• [quote=“bigmamba” pid=‘53602’ dateline=‘1558198992’]
    don’t take gh after gyno surgery. I speak from experience
    [/quote]

Why?

• [quote=“bigmamba” pid=‘53602’ dateline=‘1558198992’]
    don’t take gh after gyno surgery. I speak from experience
    [/quote]

I’m really curious as to why also?

I’ve been taking between 4 to 6 ius and insulin depending on how much I can get away with in the gym but also to heal faster.
    [hr]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53579’ dateline=‘1558190098’]
    [quote=“Deltatangofoxtrot” pid=‘53480’ dateline=‘1558138045’]
    [/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

sertraline and Valium
    [/quote]
    meds that mess with serotonin can increase prolactin in males like you said so if you took something different than sertraline valium should have been fine tho. all you needed was something to counteract the serotinin agonist like cyproheptadine
    [/quote]
    [hr]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘53579’ dateline=‘1558190098’]
    [quote=“Deltatangofoxtrot” pid=‘53480’ dateline=‘1558138045’]
    [/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

sertraline and Valium
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Yea I understand that now since I’ve had to pretty much do my own research just at the time doctors are usually going to just prescribe you what they believe is best and i never knew Gyno was a possible side effect from depression meds nor was made aware.