Tren non responder?

Topic created · 16 Posts · 1403 Views
  • I’ve been on Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks now and don’t really feel all the hype everyone has made about Tren. I added it to the tail end of my Test E 600mg cycle. Started with 50mg ED, but experiences no temper change, no excess body heat, no insomnia, no night sweats, no body recomposition, maybe just a tad of cardio loss. And all the gains made in strength and size could easily be attributed to the Test. Bumped it to 60 ED for a few days and no real change. Decided to go up to 75ed and today is my first day of that. Anyone else experience this? Do I just not respond to Tren? Any recommends?

• Aren’t you the dude that posted a day ago asking about anadrol saying you were on a gram of test ?

• Uhhh you don’t feel tren at that dose? Your tren has to be fake. Even with a complete dogshit diet and training routine you’ll still notice the tren, especially at those doses.

Either that or this is a troll

• are you sure you are injecting the tren and not trying to absorb it via rubbing the vial on the muscles you’re looking to grow

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘53418’ dateline=‘1558114045’]
    Aren’t you the dude that posted a day ago asking about anadrol saying you were on a gram of test ?
    [/quote]

Sorry no not me
    [hr]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53419’ dateline=‘1558114539’]
    Uhhh you don’t feel tren at that dose? Your tren has to be fake. Even with a complete dogshit diet and training routine you’ll still notice the tren, especially at those doses.

Either that or this is a troll
    [/quote]

Didn’t feel it at all at 50mg ED. Today is my first day of 75mg ED
    And the Tren is from LnL

• 350mg per week is a good dose but if you don’t feel anything at like 600 its fake as shit

• [quote=“Bcuzimbatman” pid=‘53416’ dateline=‘1558112179’]
    I’ve been on Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks now and don’t really feel all the hype everyone has made about Tren. I added it to the tail end of my Test E 600mg cycle. Started with 50mg ED, but experiences no temper change, no excess body heat, no insomnia, no night sweats, no body recomposition, maybe just a tad of cardio loss. And all the gains made in strength and size could easily be attributed to the Test. Bumped it to 60 ED for a few days and no real change. Decided to go up to 75ed and today is my first day of that. Anyone else experience this? Do I just not respond to Tren? Any recommends?
    [/quote]

I had the same issue with the Tren Ace being from a verified source on here… Injecting close to a gram a week. Was either under dosed or not tren at all.
    So I’d assume its trash and order from another source.

• [quote=“BigRed1251” pid=‘53623’ dateline=‘1558205402’]
    [quote=“Bcuzimbatman” pid=‘53416’ dateline=‘1558112179’]
    I’ve been on Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks now and don’t really feel all the hype everyone has made about Tren. I added it to the tail end of my Test E 600mg cycle. Started with 50mg ED, but experiences no temper change, no excess body heat, no insomnia, no night sweats, no body recomposition, maybe just a tad of cardio loss. And all the gains made in strength and size could easily be attributed to the Test. Bumped it to 60 ED for a few days and no real change. Decided to go up to 75ed and today is my first day of that. Anyone else experience this? Do I just not respond to Tren? Any recommends?
    [/quote]

I had the same issue with the Tren Ace being from a verified source on here… Injecting close to a gram a week. Was either under dosed or not tren at all.
    So I’d assume its trash and order from another source.
    [/quote]

When u switched to that other source did you immediately notice the difference?

• If its L&L, its legit, from my experience

• @“Bcuzimbatman” so now that I’ve had a moment to really look at what your saying, you have been running tren a at 350mg/wk and 1 day ago bumped it up to 525mg/wk? If that is correct, at 350 wk most won’t feel sides, especially after 3 weeks. And 1 day at 525 wont show a difference. Everyone experiences tren sides differently. Some can run a gram and sleep like a baby with no sides others cant run 400, so it’s all over the board. At 350 for 4 weeks you wont feel any sides. The sides start becoming unmanageable the longer you run it. So if you’re expecting to go into a hulk rage at 350, it’s not gonna happen. I would keep it at 75 mg a week and in 3 months tell me you have no sides and I’ll tell you that you’re a lucky man and bump it to a gram. Until then stay at 525 and enjoy the ride.

• People respond differently to tren. At 350/wk  I don’t have any sides except maybe a little bit of extra sweat when working out but I do get a good strength boost and my physique changes nicely after a few weeks. If I get up to 500/wk I get all the sides where it’s absolutely miserable lol. Some ppl can run 700+/wk no problem, everyone responds differently… if u don’t feel any changes after a couple weeks of bumping it up over 500/wk I’d go run some bloods and don’t do the sensitive e2 test and see if it’s way out of range.

• [quote=“c_note_nc” pid=‘53774’ dateline=‘1558297263’]
    People respond differently to tren. At 350/wk  I don’t have any sides except maybe a little bit of extra sweat when working out but I do get a good strength boost and my physique changes nicely after a few weeks. If I get up to 500/wk I get all the sides where it’s absolutely miserable lol. Some ppl can run 700+/wk no problem, everyone responds differently… if u don’t feel any changes after a couple weeks of bumping it up over 500/wk I’d go run some bloods and don’t do the sensitive e2 test and see if it’s way out of range.
    [/quote]

It’s not only sides im looking for. I haven’t really noticed any gains I can expressly attribute to Tren. The gains I’ve made can be attributed to test kicking in just as much as the tren. I’ve had no physique recomposition and strength is good but again could all be from test

• [quote=“Bcuzimbatman” pid=‘53835’ dateline=‘1558348549’]
    [quote=“c_note_nc” pid=‘53774’ dateline=‘1558297263’]
    People respond differently to tren. At 350/wk  I don’t have any sides except maybe a little bit of extra sweat when working out but I do get a good strength boost and my physique changes nicely after a few weeks. If I get up to 500/wk I get all the sides where it’s absolutely miserable lol. Some ppl can run 700+/wk no problem, everyone responds differently… if u don’t feel any changes after a couple weeks of bumping it up over 500/wk I’d go run some bloods and don’t do the sensitive e2 test and see if it’s way out of range.
    [/quote]

It’s not only sides im looking for. I haven’t really noticed any gains I can expressly attribute to Tren. The gains I’ve made can be attributed to test kicking in just as much as the tren. I’ve had no physique recomposition and strength is good but again could all be from test
    [/quote]

Have you ran a cycle of only test 600/wk? In your original OP you said you added the tren on the tail end of your test cycle, if you’ve ran test only before it should be pretty easy to differentiate if tren added anything in comparison. I can definitely see a difference in the way my physique changes on test + tren compared to basic test only cycle. And also I usually don’t get a bump of strength at the tail end of test only cycles, it’s usually a slow increase throughout. So it might be working but your expectations are too high, which is understandable with the way people talk so much about tren lol. But if u don’t notice anything more after bumping it up over 500/wk after a few weeks I’d be a bit worried and prob go get bloods with the regular e2 test and see if it’s out of range.

• [quote=“Bcuzimbatman” pid=‘53835’ dateline=‘1558348549’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Again, you have only been on for 3 week, tren is not a miracle drug that recomps you after 3 weeks, especially at 350mg a week. Stay at 500+ and enjoy the ride.

• [quote=“Allstar1233” pid=‘53886’ dateline=‘1558383520’]
    [quote=“Bcuzimbatman” pid=‘53835’ dateline=‘1558348549’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Again, you have only been on for 3 week, tren is not a miracle drug that recomps you after 3 weeks, especially at 350mg a week. Stay at 500+ and enjoy the ride.
    [/quote]

For what it’s worth I’m almost in my fourth week of e low dose (started 250 bump to 375 last week) and can definitely feel it, but only because I’m fairly sensitive to my moods and body (bipolar). The wife hasn’t said she’s noticed it yet, except that I’m super fucking horny all the time and could beat the pussy up for literal hours and keep going. Strength in the gym this past week was great, but it wasn’t like ‘holy fuck I’m gym jesus’, I was just able to easily break PR’s completely fasted and feeling pretty gassed. Each workout has just been consistently great.

I’d say I look a little dryer, abs are a bit more pronounced but nothing more than I would say tightening my diet up on blast has done itself. I’m under the impression that I really won’t start to see much recomp effect I can attribute to the tren until about the 6th week or more. I have noticed though that I can bash the fuck out of 600-700g carbs and still look lean as fuck in the morning. So that’s pretty cool. Give it some time my man, I’m with allstar that trens effects compound with time and you probably shouldn’t give up altogether or up the dose even more just yet. Keep us posted brobro

• Shouldn’t judge gear by the sides you get. I can run 700+ a week and have zero sides other than heartburn and I sweat a tad more when lifting. You should be able to get a decent recomp and have strength go up at 75 a day. It’s not magic though.